Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406345 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by snogjoe: 5:00am On Nov 19, 2015
I also need the NEBOSH materials. My email is 'sunnyjoe23b@yahoo.com' thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by nasonaso: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
staggerman:

Congrats... Go for NEBOSH IGC if you can

Hello stagger man, hope you are good. I was discussing with a friend and he was asking some questions how do u determine training?
staggerman:

Hello stagger man, hope you are good. I was discussing with a friend and he was asking some questions how do u determine training?
staggerman:

Hello stagger man, hope you are good.
I was discussing with a friend and he was asking some questions like how do u determine training?

I told him I don't really no. He works with AOS Orwell said his GGM asked him if he knew anybody that could b an HSE personnel on site (ONNE), he told his boss he will get back to him @ close of business day. D painful path of it is dat I don't have a nebosh IGC. Please I Need d nebosh IGC MATERIAL my mail is osaradavid@gmail.com.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by nasonaso: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
diehard:
I've the complete NEBOSH training materials and test questions i'll like to share with everyone, but the size is 1gig. any idea of how to share it, cos i can't send such size via mail.

Brainwave, Hope u r good? I just had a bad xperienc for not having d nebosh IGC. please how can I get across to u. My email osaradavid@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zeongeon: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2015
nasonaso:

Hello stagger man, hope you are good.
I was discussing with a friend and he was asking some questions like how do u determine training?

I told him I don't really no. He works with AOS Orwell said his GGM asked him if he knew anybody that could b an HSE personnel on site (ONNE), he told his boss he will get back to him @ close of business day. D painful path of it is dat I don't have a nebosh IGC. Please I Need d nebosh IGC MATERIAL my mail is osaradavid@gmail.com.
You can determine training by how competent and qualified some is.

Now who is a competent person : a competent person is one who knows well enough to get the job done properly. He has the capacity to identify existing hazards and predicting hazards in the work area that is dangerous to work men and he has the authority to take prompt corrective measures to eliminate them.

Qualified person: is someone who by possession of a recognized degree, certificate or professional standing or who by training, extensive knowledge and experience has successfully demonstrated that he has the ability to resolve or solve problems relating to work.

From the above definitions you can determine training by some ones qualifications and his ability to get work done for example in hse, his ability to identify hazards, manage risk and all this is as a result of being trained.

You can also determine training by monitoring, supervising and measuring performance.

Note: its possible for one to be qualified but not competent hence how competent one is determines how trained or how effective the training one has undergone is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
REPORTING FOR DUTY

angry angry angry angry angry angry

SAFETY FIRST

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by austino2018: 3:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Sejj:

pls I will need the nebosh material as I will be preparing to write the nebosh exam in january
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Towmie(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hi guys.. Please does anyone know the address of NISP study centre in Ikotun. Please also describe how to get there from Ojodu berger.Thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by agabusta: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Towmie:
Hi guys.. Please does anyone know the address of NISP study centre in Ikotun. Please also describe how to get there from Ojodu berger.Thanks.

I hope events has not overtaken this, but it will always be here anyway for people to reference in the future.

ISPON National office in Ikotun is a stone throw from Synagogue church, Ikotun. If you can get a direct bus from Berger to Ikotun then use that. At Ikotun, take a keke or bike to ISPON, which is beside First Royal Filling station, after Synagogue; and that is if you are coming from Ikotun side.

If you cannot get Ikotun bus at Berger, go to Oshodi and then enter Ikotun. If you are coming from Oshodi side, you'll first get to the ISPON office before Synagogue. So once you sight Synagogue church ahead, alight, cross to the other side of the road and look for one First Royal filling station, ISPON building is beside the filling station.

If you are planning to drive, its a little more complicated and it depends on if you are familiar with the route in these different areas that can link the place: via Dopemu/Cele bustop via Okota/ or through Mushin via Isolo road.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by akinsjimmy: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Compliment of the season in the house. Please do anybody have material for first aid course? I need it urgently, I will be grateful if u can send it to my mail. thanks. akinnayajojimmy@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by walestega(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hi Guys,
Does anyone have materials for GHSE. I'm new to this and would really love to plan ahead as i'll be going for the ISPON's GHSE training & exam in January.
email: walestega@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Beehandz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
A Corp member (in need of PPA) or recently graduated smart lady living around Ebute Meta/Yaba/Surulere (Lagos) that can work as a Relationship Officer with good computer skills is urgently need for employment around TBS,Lagos Island. Enquiries - 08152721153 or rosheinc@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by staggerman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
walestega:
Hi Guys,
Does anyone have materials for GHSE. I'm new to this and would really love to plan ahead as i'll be going for the ISPON's GHSE training & exam in January.
email: walestega@yahoo.com

The material for GHSE is in hard copy obtainable from ISPON office after payment for GHSE training.
It's not a difficult course.. Goodluck and welcome to the club
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by fiabot: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Compliment of the season people!
I have been reading this thread for a while now and I find it really educating and inspiring.
I am a graduate of Botany and I have obtained the GHSE and SHE Level 3 in 2013, both from ISPON.
I have not been able to get an entry level job ever since, but I will appreciate if a senior forum member could give a list of companies where I can do a volunteer job, even without pay to enable me get some require experience. I await your response. Thank!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Naturalle:
Hi all, If you are interested in becoming NEBOSH certified in HSE, i've got tutorial materials and online access to a tutor @ least till september,  Ample time to download the materials. Send a mail to la_dotra@yahoo.com, and we'll talk. Have a great day

im interested in the materials ... my mail is
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Elvis506(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
happylaw:
please send material to macjonesorji@yahoo.com
please I also need the material... Luvis_real2003@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by fiabot: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello guys!
Pls can any one help with a few companies where I can work as a volunteer SHE person?

I have tried a few companies, but have not gotten any rrsponse.

I really need hands on experiencene, even without pay.

Thanks!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by engrwilliam5000: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Hi every body in d house.I had a certificate on professional fire fighting from federal fire training school lagos since 2008,a cert. On ocupational hazards n evironmental management system both operational n supervision from SAMMY CONSULT in d year 2007.work briefly wt index oil and gas as a safety officer n ever since searchg fr a better job in d oil n gas,pls any job info,alert ur boy on onoba_meh@yahoo.com.ph
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hey everyone, does anyone knows when NISP training will be head in warri this year?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by membelle: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
I have NEBOSH certification in IGC 1 2 nd GC 3...please if dere r openings for EHS i would be grateful. I currently work with British American Tobacco
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Akexstinger(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Will be doing Nebosh IGC this January as from 18 in PH with Novelle center. Please if there are openings for safety guys. I can be reached through Akexstinger@yahoo.com
I have HND in Industrial Safety Technology from PTI
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by destino24(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'd like to know the difference between HSE certifications from IOSH, WSO, NEBOSH etc.

I would also like to know the most relevant in the Nigerian labour market. Guys abeg, I need to know
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by aamstih: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello house,

Pls can anyone here that is well informed educate me on the process of becoming a NEBOSH IGC instructor. Gracias
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ababadada: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Lumisty:
please send me training materials on NEBOSH OIL AND GAS & NEBOSH IGC to olufasanmi@gmail.com. Thanks

please send me material on NEBOSH OIL AND GAS AND NEBOSH IGC
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ababadada: 4:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Lumisty:
please send me training materials on NEBOSH OIL AND GAS & NEBOSH IGC to olufasanmi@gmail.com. Thanks

please send me material on NEBOSH OIL AND GAS AND NEBOSH IGC victor.victor.ifiri@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by tigarlomotee(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg I need Nebosh Oil and gas material or IGC email address taiwo.igbinosun123@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jerryronnie: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello house,
Kudos to you all for the fantastic information/comments.
I'm a geologist and has long completed the HSE 3 training from the then NISP, but didn't do the membership exam/ induction.
Though found my self in another field/industry, I'm in love with safety and wanna retrace my step.
Information in this forum has been helpful in helping me decide where to start (thanks all).
Kindly assist forward any NEBOSH material to my box to assist me in my preparations for the exam....soskol2004@Yahoo.com
I really appreciate this forum....Thank you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jerryronnie: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hello house
Kindly assist with NEBOSH IGC material. My mailbox is soskol2004@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nitta08(f): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hello house, please does anyone know anything about JPTS-Joint Professionals Training and Support International, and their courses?
How unique and authentic they are.
I need to know because I am currently running a 9months program with them.
Thanks a lot
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 2:13am On Jan 30, 2016
Professional training program? Na masters,

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by hiltino: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello, How did your training go?
Akexstinger:
Will be doing Nebosh IGC this January as from 18 in PH with Novelle center. Please if there are openings for safety guys. I can be reached through Akexstinger@yahoo.com
I have HND in Industrial Safety Technology from PTI
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by royallord(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Nitta08:
Hello house, please does anyone know anything about JPTS-Joint Professionals Training and Support International, and their courses?
How unique and authentic they are.
I need to know because I am currently running a 9months program with them.
Thanks a lot

Hello Chris,

Why is that some of the universities you listed are either not accredited or do have any knowledge of JPTS ? You have been avoiding answering questions when been asked how authentic is the certificate of those schools you are in congestion with .... I have asked some ASCI members how real is Warnborough College (Ireland), I was told that the school is fake & not accredited likewise Delta International University of New Orleans.
I believe you are good & can do better in helping humanity than this scam you are running. If you don't stop is scam, I will report you to EFCC.

Regards
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by idros4real: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
zeongeon:
I wonder why people always want to make money from rendering help...well I got all nebosh materials from someone in this group for FREE..and made a distinction..I didn't have to pay a dime for d materials..please there certain things that one should be happy to give out without attaching any cost to it..

Good please I want to do NEBOSH to and I will be glad if you can help me with the materials you have. My email is idros4real@yahoo.com and my number 08052669158 just a missed I will definitely call you back. Thanks and God Bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.