Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (407089 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Gentleme1: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
It is very important for us to understand how HSE trainings and certifications runs before giving advise, this is because, a forum like this has the potency of spreading information (be it right or wrong) faster than mere word-of-mouth communications and the effect of giving a half-baked truth like the one constantly being peddled can be very dangerous.

1. ISPON is a great body for the regulation of HSE training and consultancy services in Nigeria, but it is also important for people to also know that ISPON is not the only one - there is NISCN (the mother of ISPON i.e. National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria). This body has existed since the creation of Nigeria and even ISPON gives credence to this council (The Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) is a technical arm of the National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN) - http://www.isponnigeria.org/index.php/about-us).

The reason I cited this is to quell the notion that ISPON is the grandeur. ISPON is just an arm of Health and Safety and fortunately the largest arm but not the supreme body for deciding Health and Safety practices in Nigeria.

2. What are the services of ISPON? ISPON upon its formation was primarily a membership body of Safety Professionals i.e. Institute of Safety professionals of Nigeria and while the body has been successful over the years, it began seeking other areas of influence. Part of those influence was to be incharge of registering individuals and organisations before they could practice HSE and then also formulate policies under the endorment of NISCN. This was the reason its bill (ISPON Act 2014 and the NACOSH 2003) were passed in the national assembly. The question thus is, is ISPON the only body for training qualitative HSE in Nigeria? The answer is a resounding NO!

3. Why? Because, the Act that brought ISPON into power did not stipulate a closure of other notable players. The legal framework recommended that the sector should be split into 4 parts (although some stakeholders in ISPON are not yet implementing this recommendation, why? the Nigeria factor) namely Content Developers (to structure HSE services in Nigeria), Training Providers (to deliver training services), Examining Bodies (to ascertain competence of trainees) and Membership Bodies (to register them as recognised members). While this recommendation is still be delayed, other training providers such as Hybrid, Novelle, SMTS, JPTS etc have already become approved by ISPON to deliver HSE courses and are getting accredited and licensed by foreign bodies to deliver foreign HSE courses in Nigeria. Foreign courses are by far superior. How? ask NEBOSH, ask CEIH, ask British Safety Council. they have a global appeal, lets tell ourselves the truth.

4. Is the practice wrong? another resounding NO. The first question a prospective candidate should ask before running a course like the one in Novelle is to know if Novelle is a member of ISPON. if the answer is yes, then it simply shows that ISPON has attested their services and approved them to offer HSE course. If the answer is No, then it shows they should not be listened. A careful check through the Novelle site shows they are approved by ISPON, approved by NEBOSH, NISCN, BISO to offer HSE (such a centre is big, leave jokes apart). And what this implies is that they can offer any HSE course in Nigeria, it must not only be the ISPON general HSE. in UK, there are well over 4000 training bodies offering HSE, and before they can practice these training services they must be either approved by NEBOSH, BSC, IIRSM, ROSPA, CIEH, RSPHA, SHEORG) this is the same with the case of ISPON and NISCN in Nigeria. They are not the only recommended or highly proficient body for HSE training, they are rather the regulators.

5. Besides, it is also imperative to know that safety has 6 levels (HSE level 1,2,3,5,6,8,) and this standards are merely practised by the big players in Nigeria. level 6 in UK is equivalent to OND, while level 8 is equivalent to BSC. With a HSE level 8 (NEBOSH diploma) you can forge ahead to doing a Msc degree with any UK university. But sadly, this facts are not expressed here. I carefully see people wishing to run safety courses, but not many are properly schooled with facts in this noble sector.

6. Folks should not glorify any centre above another, ISPON doesn't do that, neither does NISCN do that. Lets always advise students to check if the training company is a member of ISPON or NISCN. If they are, then students should be allowed to conveniently offer their courses. Safety training should not be only centred on ISPON. Giving an unbiased view will help the training, service and practice of HSE grow in Nigeria.

wink wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Novelle: 12:32am On May 03, 2016
GIVE YOUR CAREER A BOOST

Certification and personal upgrade is to a worker what a gold medal is to an athlete. Ever thought about how some people stay relevant and on high demand at a time when getting a job or keeping one is far fetched?

The answer is not difficult.

For decades, highly successful individuals have understood that the step to significance lies in the continuous upgrading of one’s intellectual capacity. Professional training has been proven over the years to be the most effective tool for career success and personal development. Talk about experience and exposure you talk about qualitative professional training.

Novelle Center ® is an international training and certification company with specialty in delivering highly proficient certification courses such as NEBOSH, HSE, PMP, IRCA, and PECB.

We are passionate about providing highly valuable skills through our courses to help individuals and organisations achieve their career and business objectives.

NEBOSH IGC certification course is currently listed amongst the 3 most significant certification training in the field of health and safety; engineering, science and technology, oil and gas, art and medicine. Successful candidates of this program stand a 95% chance of being selected for employment or promotion.

IGC is globally recognised as a safety level 6 certification course equivalent to having an National Master Certificate (OND) well known to given you the robust skills and know-how, to perform health and safety obligations in industries such as formulating HSE policies, managing, advising and evaluating health and safety practices in companies anywhere in the world.

Who needs this certification training?
NEBOSH IGC is suitable for everyone from young graduates of any profession, to field supervisors, executive and management staffs, both internal auditors and lead auditors, project leaders and basically anyone who is career driven.
You don’t require any previous exposure in safety to excel in this certification course as NEBOSH IGC provides with the foundational knowledge in health and safety.

How do I get trained?
NEBOSH has accredited course providers in Nigeria and all over the world. In Nigeria, Novelle Center is an accredited course provider with accreditation number 945. At Novelle Center our NEBOSH IGC course is rated the best in Nigeria with verifiable 97% pass rate. Novelle Center is a front runner of NEBOSH training course in Nigeria.

As an awardee of the International Safety Award by the British Safety Council , best HSE training institute in Nigeria by the Nigeria Safety Award and International Achievement Award by RoSPA we are confident to assure our students the best of quality service and delivery.

How can I register?
Novelle Center ® runs the NEBOSH IGC course every month of the year. NEBOSH IGC training runs for 10days (Mondays – Friday) from 9am – 4pm daily. Next training date is from the 27th June - 8th July 2016.

Cost of Training
The total cost of the training is N240,000 payable in 3 installments with an initial payment of N 100,000. A onetime payment attracts a discount of N10,000 (i.e. you pay N 230,000).

You can make enquiries about registration by visiting our

www.novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/
www.novellecenter.com/about-us/
www.novellecenter.com/training-calendar/
www.novellecenter.com/course/hsetraining/

Enquiries call: 09030589313, 08063450509

Address:
PH: Suite 21 Opus plaza, 21 Afam street behind Fruit Garden off Kaduna Street.Dline Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Lagos: 3rd Floor, AA plaza, 2 Akin Osiyemi street, along Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 12:41am On May 03, 2016
Gentleme1:

wink wink

Good bless u Sir for that eye-opener. Some folks here have made me believe that ISPON is d alpha and omega of safety in Nig. U might not know it, but ur write-up means a lot to me.

Clearly u're more knowledgeable than a lot I've seen here (no disrespect to others).

I studied Petroleum Eng and would like to have a career in the oil n gas sector (safety dept). If I want to do a Nebosh course, do u advise I go for Nebosh IGC or Nebosh Oil & Gas? Someone told me that having Nebosh IGC is a pre-requisite for having Nebosh Oil & Gas. How true is that?

Secondly, how marketable is d Nebosh oil & gas? What are my chances of landing a job in Naija (or any other country if u know)? Aint saying i'm going into safety solely for d money but u have to agree it doesn't hurt to get paid doing what u luv.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 5:10am On May 03, 2016
Before you try to get NEBOSH certified read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/3082706/before-take-nebosh-read
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ikoyila: 10:21am On May 17, 2016
pls guys is HSE 1 & 2 d same as general HSE. or equivalent to HSE 1,2 & 3. or beta still which course is equivalent to general HSE.
pls guys its urgent. genuine answr. lov u all
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2016
ikoyila:
pls guys is HSE 1 & 2 d same as general HSE. or equivalent to HSE 1,2 & 3. or beta still which course is equivalent to general HSE.
pls guys its urgent. genuine answr. lov u all

Under ISPON, General H.S.E is not equivalent to H.S.E 1 & 2.
H.S.E 1 (Basic) and H.S.E 2 (Appreciation) is for non-graduates & they can't do H.S.E 3 (Supervisory).
General H.S.E is d pre-requisite for H.S.E 3.

However, other private bodies might have a different system.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ikoyila: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
Wealthgang:

Under ISPON, General H.S.E is not equivalent to H.S.E 1 & 2.
H.S.E 1 (Basic) and H.S.E 2 (Appreciation) is for non-graduates & they can't do H.S.E 3 (Supervisory).
General H.S.E is d pre-requisite for H.S.E 3.

However, other private bodies might have a different system.
tenx a bunch.
interestd in only d supervision level cos i alredy av a HND in biochemiatry. dnt tink ther wil b nid for gshe again.. pls tel me if am wrong
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 17, 2016
ikoyila:
tenx a bunch.
interestd in only d supervision level cos i alredy av a HND in biochemiatry. dnt tink ther wil b nid for gshe again.. pls tel me if am wrong

U're welcome. U MUST do d GHSE b4 d level 3. There're no 2 ways abt it
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by olasmith10(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
BASIC AND ADVANCED ULTRASOUND TRAINING
OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND;Training-for-ultrasound-technician

TRANSABDOMINAL OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND
TRANSVAGINAL OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND
3D/4D OBSTETRICS ULTRASOUND

GYNAECOLOGY ULTRASOUND;

TRANSABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND
TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND
SONOHYSTEROGRAPHY ULTRASOUND

ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND;

UROLOGICAL(KIDNEY AND PROSTATE) ULTRASOUND
GASTROINTESTINAL ULTRASOUND
TRANSRECTAL ULTRASOUND
HEPATOBILIARY(LIVER AND BILIARY TRACT) ULTRASOUND

SMALL PARTS ULTRASOUND;

BREAST ULTRASOUND
TESTICULAR ULTRASOUND
THYROID ULTRASOUND
SALIVARY GLANDS ULTRASOUND
MSK & SOFT TISSUE ULTRASOUND
OCULAR(EYE) ULTRASOUND

Contact us today
Mobile No: 08074661723, 08168529179, 09032387828
http://devinediagnostics.com
email: info@devinediagostics.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by mrpatozky(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
brainwave:
@tamai

I think a starting point you might consider in getting acquainted with HSE may be through the NISP route as earlier mentioned in the threads before now. Its also perhaps, one of the least expensive and relatively credible routes I know of at the moment.

I have come across a number of erstwhile 'chemists' who evolved into HSE practitioners. Furthermore, the NISP course is something you can pursue alongside other endeavours like your PGD in chemistry or other work. Cheers!

Please how did you register... Plus how much does it cost and what's the duration... For the hse offered by nisp
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Dudecollins(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
agabusta:

To be a member of ISPON you must have completed their General HSE and their HSE Level 3 certificate course.

Afterwards you'll pay for the membership form in the sum of 25k (as at Jan, not sure if price has changed).

You'll write a project of not less than 30 pages in an area of Occupational health and safety.

A membership examination is also conducted in addition to interview/screening of candidates to ascertain the authenticity of their qualifications.

After successful completion of all the stages, induction is then carried out. As of now, they carry out 2 inductions per year.

What if I ve completed all levels of HSE with Novelle centre?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Dudecollins(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
agabusta:

To be a member of ISPON you must have completed their General HSE and their HSE Level 3 certificate course.

Afterwards you'll pay for the membership form in the sum of 25k (as at Jan, not sure if price has changed).

You'll write a project of not less than 30 pages in an area of Occupational health and safety.

A membership examination is also conducted in addition to interview/screening of candidates to ascertain the authenticity of their qualifications.

After successful completion of all the stages, induction is then carried out. As of now, they carry out 2 inductions per year.

What if I ve completed all levels of HSE with Novelle Centre?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by agabusta: 3:39pm On May 20, 2016
Dudecollins:

What if I ve completed all levels of HSE with Novelle Centre?

They don't recognize Novelle Centre HSE courses.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by SlimCupid(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
agabusta:

They don't recognize Novelle Centre HSE courses.
if they do not recognize NEBOSH IGC either then they can kindly stick a finger up their own a$$es for all I care

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by agabusta: 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
SlimCupid:
if they do not recognize NEBOSH IGC either then they can kindly stick a finger up their own a$$es for all I care

To be a member of ISPON is not by force. The prerequisite is simply that you do their General HSE & Level 3 HSE courses.

If u are not ready to submit to their process, then stay on your own, it doesn't call for infantile outbursts.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2016
I mistaken found this thread and I must confess ,it's very informative, educative and ...........

I have HSE 1,2,3 certificate and I have never heard of the 25k and project to become a member of ISPON ...All along I thought i was already a member by virtue of the certificate #covers face....

I also have NEBOSH IGC and currently job hunting (helpful info would be gladly appreciated )

Kudos to every 1 here

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by rossjephson: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'ma former student of RISK Safety Training and I can't recommend them enough: http://risksafetytraining.co.uk/
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 5:12am On Jun 09, 2016
ISPON DON BETTER MY LIFE NA GOD WIN... ISPON is a Nigeria thing and for sure Federal Government don't joke with her property... If not for my programs and some other things I run I would have love to dedicate all my time here.. You can't be a member of ISPON and be looking for HSE offer.. Once you are a serious and dedicated member your network power will be stronger and chances of getting Job will be very high.. Companies are looking for HSE officers daily.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Greatken007:
ISPON DON BETTER MY LIFE NA GOD WIN... ISPON is a Nigeria thing and for sure Federal Government don't joke with her property... If not for my programs and some other things I run I would have love to dedicate all my time here.. You can't be a member of ISPON and be looking for HSE offer.. Once you are a serious and dedicated member your network power will be stronger and chances of getting Job will be very high.. Companies are looking for HSE officers daily.

Please help....I am in need of a job as a safety officer ..incase you have any info

Help please !!!!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by aamstih: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Which branch are you with?

Greatken007:
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
hello sir, i'm currently a petroleum engineering student in my 4th year nd would love to get certification in hse and also become a registered member with ur organization(ispon).....pls can the amount be subsidized for me..

i await ur reply
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
mystic70563:
hello sir, i'm currently a petroleum engineering student in my 4th year nd would love to get certification in hse and also become a registered member with ur organization(ispon).....pls can the amount be subsidized for me..

i await ur reply
ISPON is not own by any individual and so it will be risky to ask for subsidy here, just go to there nearest branch close to you and the branch chairman will work out things for you.. ISPON also have students membership.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Greatken007:
ISPON is not own by any individual and so it will be risky to ask for subsidy here, just go to there nearest branch close to you and the branch chairman will work out things for you.. ISPON also have students membership.

pls sir where is the branch office in lagos.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Berylpharm(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Gentleme1:
It is very important for us to understand how HSE trainings and certifications runs before giving advise, this is because, a forum like this has the potency of spreading information (be it right or wrong) faster than mere word-of-mouth communications and the effect of giving a half-baked truth like the one constantly being peddled can be very dangerous.

1. ISPON is a great body for the regulation of HSE training and consultancy services in Nigeria, but it is also important for people to also know that ISPON is not the only one - there is NISCN (the mother of ISPON i.e. National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria). This body has existed since the creation of Nigeria and even ISPON gives credence to this council (The Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) is a technical arm of the National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN) - http://www.isponnigeria.org/index.php/about-us).

The reason I cited this is to quell the notion that ISPON is the grandeur. ISPON is just an arm of Health and Safety and fortunately the largest arm but not the supreme body for deciding Health and Safety practices in Nigeria.

2. What are the services of ISPON? ISPON upon its formation was primarily a membership body of Safety Professionals i.e. Institute of Safety professionals of Nigeria and while the body has been successful over the years, it began seeking other areas of influence. Part of those influence was to be incharge of registering individuals and organisations before they could practice HSE and then also formulate policies under the endorment of NISCN. This was the reason its bill (ISPON Act 2014 and the NACOSH 2003) were passed in the national assembly. The question thus is, is ISPON the only body for training qualitative HSE in Nigeria? The answer is a resounding NO!

3. Why? Because, the Act that brought ISPON into power did not stipulate a closure of other notable players. The legal framework recommended that the sector should be split into 4 parts (although some stakeholders in ISPON are not yet implementing this recommendation, why? the Nigeria factor) namely Content Developers (to structure HSE services in Nigeria), Training Providers (to deliver training services), Examining Bodies (to ascertain competence of trainees) and Membership Bodies (to register them as recognised members). While this recommendation is still be delayed, other training providers such as Hybrid, Novelle, SMTS, JPTS etc have already become approved by ISPON to deliver HSE courses and are getting accredited and licensed by foreign bodies to deliver foreign HSE courses in Nigeria. Foreign courses are by far superior. How? ask NEBOSH, ask CEIH, ask British Safety Council. they have a global appeal, lets tell ourselves the truth.

4. Is the practice wrong? another resounding NO. The first question a prospective candidate should ask before running a course like the one in Novelle is to know if Novelle is a member of ISPON. if the answer is yes, then it simply shows that ISPON has attested their services and approved them to offer HSE course. If the answer is No, then it shows they should not be listened. A careful check through the Novelle site shows they are approved by ISPON, approved by NEBOSH, NISCN, BISO to offer HSE (such a centre is big, leave jokes apart). And what this implies is that they can offer any HSE course in Nigeria, it must not only be the ISPON general HSE. in UK, there are well over 4000 training bodies offering HSE, and before they can practice these training services they must be either approved by NEBOSH, BSC, IIRSM, ROSPA, CIEH, RSPHA, SHEORG) this is the same with the case of ISPON and NISCN in Nigeria. They are not the only recommended or highly proficient body for HSE training, they are rather the regulators.

5. Besides, it is also imperative to know that safety has 6 levels (HSE level 1,2,3,5,6,8,) and this standards are merely practised by the big players in Nigeria. level 6 in UK is equivalent to OND, while level 8 is equivalent to BSC. With a HSE level 8 (NEBOSH diploma) you can forge ahead to doing a Msc degree with any UK university. But sadly, this facts are not expressed here. I carefully see people wishing to run safety courses, but not many are properly schooled with facts in this noble sector.

6. Folks should not glorify any centre above another, ISPON doesn't do that, neither does NISCN do that. Lets always advise students to check if the training company is a member of ISPON or NISCN. If they are, then students should be allowed to conveniently offer their courses. Safety training should not be only centred on ISPON. Giving an unbiased view will help the training, service and practice of HSE grow in Nigeria.

wink wink
I really appreciates your clarification on HSE issue. concerning the HSE levels(1-cool,you said, having done with NEBOSH diploma is equivalent to BSc. OK, sir for me having HND in Environmental Health and Technology,& have certified with general HSE, HSE level 3 with ISPON.So, can I go for NEBOSH diploma ? (i.e to equivalent it to Bsc) then later go for Msc ...can it works like that #plsputmethru
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Berylpharm(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Gentleme1:

wink wink
I really appreciate ur clarification on HSE issue, as you said concerning HSE(level 1-cool that having done with NEBOSH diploma is equivalent to Bsc. So, sir for me having HND in Environmental Health Technology and certified with general HSE and HSE level 3 with ISPON,is it possible for me to go for NEBOSH diploma (i.e equivalent to Bsc) then later go for Masters? is there any possibility on that ....pls I need more clarification...#thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by mbula(f): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Greatken007 post=46403113]ISPON DON BETTER MY LIFE NA GOD WIN... ISPON is a Nigeria thing and for sure Federal Government don't joke with her property... If not for my programs and some other things I run I would have love to dedicate all my time here.. You can't be a member of ISPON and be looking for HSE offer.. Once you are a serious and dedicated member your network power will be stronger and chances of getting Job will be very high.. Companies are looking for HSE officers daily.
[/quot
pls kindly drop ur mail Addy.we need to talk.thank u
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by chidicute(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sempumping:
I mistaken found this thread and I must confess ,it's very informative, educative and ...........

I have HSE 1,2,3 certificate and I have never heard of the 25k and project to become a member of ISPON ...All along I thought i was already a member by virtue of the certificate #covers face....

I also have NEBOSH IGC and currently job hunting (helpful info would be gladly appreciated )

Kudos to every 1 here

only u have all these health safety certifications, thats good of u...abeg, ma dear, how do i go about getting jus one of those, just feel the neccessity to have 1... Thanks dear
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by staggerman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Be Inspired

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by staggerman(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Be Motivated
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by priceless21: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
How will I go about the ISPON stuff
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by sasquareT(m): 5:39am On Jun 23, 2016
hello Fellas I'm a serving corps member in Anambra pls where can I learn HSE and NEBOSH here in Anambra and how much does it cost and pls which one of the 2 professional courses can you advise a geology grad should to go for?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2016
ISPON IS SAME AS NISPN... after the ACT 2014 there was a change of name. For ISPON you must run General HSE before HSE competence Development Level 3, Level 3 is higher than General HSE but less expensive... general HSE is 45k while level 3 is 25k. If you are in Anambra state you can undergo urs in Awka, No 27 Zip Avenue by Awmobia roundabout,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.