Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) (31459 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by ayodele123(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2014
NO APPROVAL FOR BUILDING STRUCTURES YET THE CHURCH IS BLAMING BOKO HARAM FOR THE COLLAPSE CITING A 'STRANGE AIRCRAFT' THAT FLEW OVER THE CHURCH? COCK AND BULL STORY! WHY WILL A CHURCH GO AGAINST SOCIETAL LAWS? THIS IS CONTRARY TO THE SCRIPTURE IN ROMANS 13:1-10. IS A CHURCH ABOVE THE LAWS OF THE STATE? IN MY PART OF LAGOS,PLANES HAVE FLOWN OVER OUR HOUSES FOR MANY YEARS AT 5 MINUTE INTERVALS, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT AND NO HOUSE HAS EVER COLLAPSED.

NOW 46 PERSONS HAVE DIED UNTIMELY DEATHS,WHO CAME TO CHURCH FOR SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS/CHALLENGES OF LIFE.THIS IS A TERRIFIC TRAGEDY.THE CHURCH OUGHT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY,NOT DEFENSE THAT LACK SUBSTANCE. HOW COULD A PERSON BE CONSTRUCTING A 6 FLOOR BUILDING WITHOUT AN APPROVED PLAN? WHO ARE THE SO-CALLED CHURCH ENGINEERS? MANY OF THE VICTIMS WERE FOREIGNERS AND THIS IS A SLAP ON NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by wilyparker(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't get Nigeria at all! Is that the value of a
Nigerian life has so diminished that it is worth
nothing at all? Scores of people are dead and
the spiritual head of Synagogue of All Nations is
very much free and allowed to spew forth
extraordinary tales to his gullible followers? The
church building is not sealed? No engineer or
anybody associated with the diabolical act of
converting a two storey-building to a five
storey-building without standard approval, has
been arrested.
Rewind back to the South Korea ferry
catastrophe that happened early this year; I
clearly remember how a pro-active government
quickly handled the issue and held the owner
accountable for the demise of those innocent
children; though he was not the one in charge
of the ferry when it capsized, but he was held
responsible, because in a system that works,
when people die due to your negligent action,
you are responsible!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
So sad sad
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Fajzay: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
tee4naija:

So, in your own opinion, two days after the incident is too much for a governor to visit the scene of the incident?Has your GEJ visited Chibok 153 days after over 250 girls were abducted?
He shouldn't have dressed like a cowboy but like Alao Akala wearing ankle chains and rings on every finger with a flowing agbada or babariga?
Always wear your thinking cap whenever visiting nairaland and save your data if you know you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

LOL @ Alao Akala's attire
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by buba(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2014
allisonluvsu: Seriously i feel for TB Joshua. Quite painful.

You didn't feel for the families that have lost loved ones. You didn't feel for the lives cut short. You didn't feel for dependants left to the unknown.

With this type of citizenship, there is certainly no hope for this country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.