Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Can You Cope With Your Girl Friend Mouth Odour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Cope With Your Girl Friend Mouth Odour (887 Views)

Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai / How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cope With Your Girl Friend Mouth Odour by motata: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2008
Hi guys,
is it good for a guy to cope with his girl mouth odour, a nearby friend of mine said that is girl friend mouth odour has made him to look for another babe,but i said to him if you love your girl, you will tell her, her problem but he said he can't becos it sound like an embarassment to the girl, plz you guys should help, tell him what to do, thanks
Re: Can You Cope With Your Girl Friend Mouth Odour by shylladear(f): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2008
this should go to romance section and not on celebrity section
or is ur friends girlfriend a celebrity
Re: Can You Cope With Your Girl Friend Mouth Odour by ikeyman00(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
hmm she eat 2 much bush meat
Re: Can You Cope With Your Girl Friend Mouth Odour by mohawkchic(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2008
motata:

Hi guys,
is it good for a guy to cope with his girl mouth odour, a nearby friend of mine said that is girl friend mouth odour has made him to look for another babe,but i said to him if you love your girl, you will tell her, her problem but he said he can't because it sound like an embarassment to the girl, plz you guys should help, tell him what to do, thanks

~Cope?  . . .Jeez at this day & age when mouthwash can't be that expensive talk less of toothpaste,mint gums,lollipop & all the other stuff out there available. . . someone is asking if one can cope?!

~Am thinking unless your friend didint let the girl know she has some flavour floating around & he's just using this as an excuse to dump the girl . . .

~If her mouth odour is due to medical reasons then its understandable but if its due to lack of hygine then hell no i can't cope w/ No flavour in the name of love!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This RIHANNA Girl wan Fall My Hand / Dan Foster Is Back! / Ex-beauty Queen, Ibinabo, Escapes Jail As Court Dimisses Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.