Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet (51577 Views)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / video people in delta region and even in River state claim they are not Igbo / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by chinedujazzy(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Show us the pictures of the crash,#Bringbackourjet#

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by ayindejimmy(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2014
o42austino: stop talking what u dont know,no good military pilot will like to eject from his plane he will try everything within his power to land d plane successfully and remember in Airforce, once ur good with an Aircraft, ur name will be written on the aircraft as a dedication and respect to u so u will not eject from such plane but try to land d plane.
...and crash wit d plane? I aeg to disagree. I've seen in Air Force drills where a pilot eject from an even more expensive crashing plane

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by TheyVid(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2014
I hope it actually crashed? Although sad news but on the other hand, I don't want those aboki's flying over my house @ will.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by streetzdreamz(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2014
olrotimi: being a mountainous region doesnt mean there ar no valleys or 50m wide plains. A mountainous region is a region with predominantly mountains & hills. It doesnt mean there are no plains. You talk of tarmac & runway? Lol, u have an airport in mind? Crash land doesnt always have to be nose dive, thats y i initialy talked abt bravery of the pilot.
. Like seriously r u for real? Ur explanations s synonymous to a chopper crash landing nt a jet!!!am nt saying d jet cant crashland wat am telling u s dat twill b in bits if nt in pieces,ok d pilot sights a less rough terrain n decides to retract d landing gear,den wat apens after dat? T glides down smoothly wit d wings or d belly getting a lil jolt n finally comes to a stop?bravery me foot,d impact of d terrain wit d wheels of d plane alone is enough to blow up d entire assembly,n wat apens wen d wheels r gone? D nose goes down n..........,need i remind u d speed dis stuffs moves @,ok finally D pilot outa his bravery steadily releases d throttle and d craft comes to a stop,defiling d laws of friction.......dis sh*t wouldnt even take place in a movie.

2 Likes

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Heart2heart(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2014
I hate it when we get surprised when such a thing happens. This is poor maintenance culture. We don't do what western countries do, yet we expect good results as they get...
purplesummer: I feared a crash. The poor thing was probably put to extensive use for long hours without proper maintenance. The age of the jet could have also contributed to the crash.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Jay2014: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Not too good. Which way Nigerians?
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by simplyOJ(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2014
This is so..so...sad. My heart goes out to their families.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by charlito94(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmm 9ja never seize to amze me. Wen we go change eehhhnn
Exchanging our human existence for wat I don even know lying not on oursleves but also deceiving our future generations
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Hero10001: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2014
MilitaryMinded:

Well, to the best of my knowledge, an alpha jet has a two man crew. How exactly can boko 'hijack' a 2 man military aircraft from the sky? Am really looking forward to your explanation. Except you're insinuating if both pilots are actually bokoists (I don't believe that).
Listen Bro, since BH is politicised, anything is possible.
BH spies are active in our millitary forces, if BH had the intels to raid the NA off Tanks, APC's guns and ammos, the same intels they used to ambushed, engaged, killed, kidnap (chibok) and pursued over 400 men of the "mighty" NA into Cameroon, how much more a two passenger jet that can be hijacked and flown easily by a(one) pilot?!

It's either BH got the jet or the NAF pilots delivered it to BH.
Whether the jet was in the sky or wherever, It could be planned, simple.
I hope you'd understand this but if otherwise, i'm sorry this is 21st century. Wake up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by kunmis1(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
LETTER TO GOD:
Good Morning, Baba God,
I don't know what time it is where you are, but
since you're everywhere, I used Nigerian time.
Sorry to wake you this Morning....sorry I just
remembered that you don't sleep. Anyway, you
already know what I want to say.
I want to report my Country Nigeria to you. I don't
understand what is happening here anymore oh.
You blessed us with everything we need but few
people have kept it for themselves and their
generation unborn while the majority suffer.
You remember the "white" people who were here
before? They took some of us as slaves, ruled us
by force, carried some of our precious artifacts to
their country. We got fed up in 1960 and asked
them to go so we can manage our business.....
I'm confused now, that decision to chase "the
Oyinbo " away seem premature because since
they left, our brothers who took over have been
shipping our money and natural resources back
to the same "white" people to keep for them while
we starve here.
Our brothers who claimed they are ready to rule,
still depend on this "Oyinbo" people for everything
from medicare to their children's education.
Papa God, I know what you did in Sodom and
Gomorrah in the Bible, we have done worst than
that in my country but in your mercy you have
kept quiet. I don't want to tell you about NNPC,
the last time we complained about missing money
we suffered fuel scarcity.
Ehhhhhhhheee!!! Before I forget, this Boko Haram
people are still destroying things and killing
people but don't let them know I told you abeg.
I'm just begging you to act fast before we do
something that is not written in the Bible oh!
Papa God, this coming election is a good
opportunity for you to teach people lessons. I'm
not telling you what to do oh, it's just my own
suggestion.
Thanks for reading my letter.
Signed
Kunmis1

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by gbishman: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Nigeria and Nigerians why do we always get it wrong and by so doing endanger the lives of out brave warriors.
Our military arsenal needs total over haul that is the truth.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by martyns303(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
BlackTechnology:

What do you mean by damage control

BH supporter, I know you are happy that an opportunity to insult FG is now available.

Go ahead and insult FG
Am saying shut ur pie hole when u don't know jack about nothing. Insulting the FG? Is that one of ur dilusional analysis again?

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by mydavidorf: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Wonders shall never end
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Smooyis(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Thank God we are beginning to find clues and links to the collapsed building at scoan. When d prophet was talking about the jet that flew over the collapsed building some people were insulting him. This is a trying moment for the church. We all should be careful of what we say.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by flyingdutchman(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Better crashed than in the hands of Terrorists. I just hope the Pilot ejected safely
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by obailala(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2014
The residents said they saw a ‘low-flying jumbo jet’ matching the description of the missing Alpha Jet after it disappeared on Friday.
jumbo? shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy

Billygee2u: are all these news,enemies propaganda or what ?
Haa!... So nothing can go wrong again in the country without it being propaganda?... Very soon they would say it is APC propaganda to rubbish the good administration of Jonathan undecided This political paranoia has eaten deeper into the souls of some people than we could ever imagine..

Hemanwel: Could it have crashed without villagers seeing traces of smoke??
Residents only saw a "low-flying" jet.How come they didn't hear the sound of a crash or smoke emanating from the crash site?
This "crash" theory nor hold water jor!
lol grin
Bros did you even read up to the second line of the report?.. or you were just rushing to be first to comment?

MrMcJay: Jet crash? Ok.

Ordinary jet accident, they are calling it a crash.
Nigerians, don't panic. Jet crashes happen everywhere maybe it is just our turn now for our jets to crash. Besides, if the jet crashes, America must know.
grin I though I should help you complete your statement cheesy

Hero10001: Common niggah!
Didn't you read the DHq's statement about the missing jet?
Do you know the meaning of "Plane Hijack"?!
And who da Bleep told you that a lowly NAF plane can't be hijacked in the air?
I'm sure you know nothing about spies and hijackings.
Really?... and please how can it be hijacked in the air?... with oyibo remote control or with juju remote control?... or maybe they used a big fishing net to capture the plane out of the sky? grin cheesy

illitrate: fighter jet no get doors. this is propaganda.
Seems like this one has just learnt a new word 'propaganda' undecided

Lot's of funny posts in this thread. Everyone seems to have become detectives and military hardware experts.. Every single occurrence in Nigeria today now has a conspiracy theory behind it. Seems like no remembers this is Nigeria where we have a terrible maintenance culture an therefore no one has reasoned the possibility of the bird developing a mechanical fault in flight and then taking a plunge.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Charles4075(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2014
R.I.P. to the dead ones. May God help us all. Amen
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by jamace(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmm.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by egopersonified(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Nl and conspiracy theories, let me add my own before the truth comes out. The fuel got finished in midair or the engine oil dried up and knocked the engine in midair or boko boys shot at the jet,killing the pilot.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by gebest: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2014
I weep for this country, nothing is working.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by hardbody: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
martyns303: @blacktechnology. So your now an aircraft crash investigator? Or you are just saying whatever comes to your head? I just hope this is not some sort of damage control.

The guy (BlackTechnology) made some logical sense, now make yours rather than casitgating
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by ElPhenomenal(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
*crying* am tired of this country
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by guttentag(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2014
BUSHHUNTER: Lol

very funny.. who give him the ring?
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Neddyogu(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2014
illitrate: fighter jet no get doors. this is propaganda.
u no knw say nig. Airforce jet dey get door and window?
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by fyneboi79(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Na me sey make you dey feel like old papa village man

Comot for road make human being pass
grin make una come see where goat dey talk grin Amazing!
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by kingsangoda: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Make Your#Web Site a #Real-TimeMachine http:///YKT5in
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by MrDoGood(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Marlboro1: Africa Online reports that the Alpha Jet (NAF 466) belonging to the Nigerian Air Force declared missing by the Defence Headquarters in its Adamawa State’s operations may have been sighted by residents before it crashed.
The plane was said to have crashed on Saturday at Gabun village near Gaanda, in Gombi Local Government of the state.
Local farmers in Gombi Local Government Area of the state yesterday claimed to have sighted an aircraft that crashed at a place near Gabun primary school.

The residents said they saw a ‘low-flying jumbo jet’ matching the description of the missing Alpha Jet after it disappeared on Friday.
Several residents of Hawul, a border town in Borno State, also said they saw an aircraft in military colours with green-red-stripes flying so low over the mountains as the plane’s doors were clearly visible.
The residents, who are predominantly farmers, claimed they were disturbed by the incredibly loud noise on Friday, with the plane travelling from north to south-east, towards Hawul– Gabun.
A witness was said to have noted that “I’ve never seen a jet flying so low over our mountains before. We’ve seen planes, but I’m sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly.

For more details go to: http://africaonline.cc/?p=5134

what's hard in dis again?

they should go and check it out now.

leaders always thinking backward.

they will soon set a panel just to go check it out.

9ja!

it is well
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by martyns303(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2014
hardbody:

The guy (BlackTechnology) made some logical sense, now make yours rather than casitgating
He didn't make any point. You can't sit down and make such assumptions. Let the professionals do their jobs and come out with their findings.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2014
I 4 say make dem get d black box Buh dis is 9ja DAT one na inconclusive
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by deletrue: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2014
eunisam: I don't like this type of news at all at all.I thought we just aquired 12 war jet,how come they didnt use them? Am so dissapointed!
Take it easy. It just one of these many temptations a country like this will face. It is just the nature of society we are living. By God's special grace, very shortly, it shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by deletrue: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Amanwulu1: I'd prefer it crashed to d BH capturing it, tho' I never really feared dat it was captured as in being in d hand of BH.
No one is good. Whether boko haram or crashed. It is already minus one fighter plain including the pilots even though their fate is unknown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.