Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet (51580 Views)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / video people in delta region and even in River state claim they are not Igbo / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
I believe this news could be tactics by the army...Making the militants believe they've got only one war plane...If d militants fall 4 d trap and attack in mass,they might get a suprise attck from anoda war plane...
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by o42austino(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hero10001: Common niggah!
Didn't you read the DHq's statement about the missing jet?
Do you know the meaning of "Plane Hijack"?!
And who da Bleep told you that a lowly NAF plane can't be hijacked in the air?
I'm sure you know nothing about spies and hijackings.
Never mind some people commenting here, do they think fighter jet are d same with commercial jet? Even in Airforce only about 3-5% of d officer and men can fly an Airforce jet because this Jets moves very very fast and u need to be a Fast thinker to do ur maneuvers and hit ur targets or u will crash d plane, it will take a commercial jet 45mins to travel from Enugu to Lagos but it will only take Alpha Jet 12mins to do d same,modern fighter jet takes 5-6mins to do d same.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by o42austino(m): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sile12:
Yes no good pilot would like to eject from his plane like you said,but it depends on what went wrong with the plane.As a good pilot like you said,if your plane is faulty or shot in the air, you might be able to land it if the damage/fault is not much and if your base is not far or if the terrain below is smooth enough to take your plane.But if the damage/fault is much, you wont have a choice than to eject immediately.

But did the plane really crash...
Have they located the crash site..
according to DHQ d plane went out off Radar and for plan to go out of Radar that means it may be electrical system fault , if it is mechanical it will not go off Radar like that pilot will communicate with d control room that they hv mechanical fault but if its electrical they will not hv that chance and once a plan loses it Radar to return to base will be hard because it can easy lose it way,u know every pilot talk to the control Room and the control will now tell the pilot how high or low he can fly to avoid collision with other aircraft in d air, that will explain why d pilot was seen fly very low over d village to avoid collision with another aircraft and find a Good spot to force crash d plane.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by o42austino(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
lastpage:

....... and if YOU?PILOT cant "land it successfully", you will..... CRASH WITH IT, right? shocked shocked shocked

I think BOKO HARAM-SUICIDE has become a STAPLE FOOD for some of you! grin grin

If Pilot is alive, he can always fly another useful mission, in another plane!

Him get family and it costs a lot of money and effort/time to train a fighter pilot!

BTW: l think our greatest problems are that of MOLES and SYMPATHISERS WITHIN OUR MILITARY, coupled with the most corrupt Govt.

Lastpage!

d plane was spoted flying over a village and from d village account d plane was not smoking and fire was not seen on d plane which means that the plane was not shot at or had any mechanical faults, i guess d plane had an electrical fault which result in d plane going off Radar and it made d plane to also communication with control Room and this can make an plan to Lose it way back to base and best d pikot shld do it to crashland d plane not eject from it.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by BlackTechnology: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
o42austino: d plane was spoted flying over a village and from d village account d plane was not smoking and fire was not seen on d plane which means that the plane was not shot at or had any mechanical faults, i guess d plane had an electrical fault which result in d plane going off Radar and it made d plane to also communication with control Room and this can make an plan to Lose it way back to base and best d pikot shld do it to crashland d plane not eject from it.

The pilots are confirmed dead

Point of correction

Radars can't detect planes flying at low altitude
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by odiyaka(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Naija ... One step forward 5 steps backwards
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
o42austino: according to DHQ d plane went out off Radar and for plan to go out of Radar that means it may be electrical system fault , if it is mechanical it will not go off Radar like that pilot will communicate with d control room that they hv mechanical fault but if its electrical they will not hv that chance and once a plan loses it Radar to return to base will be hard because it can easy lose it way,u know every pilot talk to the control Room and the control will now tell the pilot how high or low he can fly to avoid collision with other aircraft in d air, that will explain why d pilot was seen fly very low over d village to avoid collision with another aircraft and find a Good spot to force crash d plane.
Malaysia MH370,i learnt that its very possible for pilot(s) to intentionally turn off something they call transmitter or transponder in a plane making the plane invisible to radar.
I also learnt that the range that radar detects is between certain feet (thousands) and about 30,000ft and those fighter jets can burn higher than normal planes.Meaning if am a pilot and I want to steal a plane,its either I turn off the electronics(tranponder),or I fly above or below the radar's range those pilots knows that.
I will also ask you,do you know how powerful our radar's are in our country...

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Abohj2: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=]I feared a crash. The poor thing was probably put to extensive use for long hours without proper maintenance. The age of the jet could have also contributed to the crash. [/quote] A plane cannot be judged by the number of years in operation
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by frank043(m): 2:32am On Sep 16, 2014
purplesummer: I feared a crash. The poor thing was probably put to extensive use for long hours without proper maintenance. The age of the jet could have also contributed to the crash.
What do you know about jets?! Which long hours without maintenace??My dear,this is definitely sabotage!!! You shouldn't just give reasons for the crash. These jets rarely go for any operations,they are not the outdated ones,these are 'alpha jets'. I served in makurdi,and that's where you have Nigerian Airforce tactical air command,it means that's where the jets take off from. The jets go on regular flight checks. So,the crash can't possibly be due to lack of maintenace from which combat mission?!!! I'l link the crash(if there was truly a crash)to a well planned sabotage,it could be from either of both parties! I prefer a crash than this jet falling into the hands of these barbarians.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by o42austino(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sile12:
Malaysia MH370,i learnt that its very possible for pilot(s) to intentionally turn off something they call transmitter or transponder in a plane making the plane invisible to radar.
I also learnt that the range that radar detects is between certain feet (thousands) and about 30,000ft and those fighter jets can burn higher than normal planes.Meaning if am a pilot and I want to steal a plane,its either I turn off the electronics(tranponder),or I fly above or below the radar's range those pilots knows that.
I will also ask you,do you know how powerful our radar's are in our country...
i knw d transponder could be turn off in modern aircraft but alpha Jet does not hv that function so its not possible with Alpha jet but i also know that aircraft flying very low can not be detected by Nigeria Radar system, thats why many choppers flying with Nigerian Airspace re not detected.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by edoreedore(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

The pilots are confirmed dead[b][/b] source of this statement please

Point of correction

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by edoreedore(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

The pilots are confirmed dead

Point of correction

''the pilots are confirmed dead'' source please
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by BlackTechnology: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
edoreedore:

Military headquarters
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by BlackTechnology: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
edoreedore:

Just confirmed that it has not being found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Restructuring: Kogi Yorubas Want Reunion With South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.