Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (36752 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by kunmis1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
labakeJ: grin cheesy grin grin funny guy B)

now u gat moi cheesy
labakeJ: grin cheesy grin grin funny guy B)

now u gat moi
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by fovic: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Help good people of nairaland, hv been trying to open a twitter account bt not successful, pls wt are d step to open it
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by tunde1200(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
My age mate she senior me with few months!.
Happy birthday and many happpy returns.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by deletrue: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
echobee: She don reach 40? shocked shocked shocked
if you still get something, please fell free. Tell us now.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by shindarayo(f): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
ledafaze: Make she no go marry..... Taking birthday pictures alone... Tufiakwa

she don marry?
she dey with man?
she dey husband house?

If no to any of the questions above, Aunty, u need to start attending Christ Embassy grin
men like u is d reason she chose to b single.tinkn a woman life shld b centeref around a man.mscewww
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Congratulation Lisa! You remain an icon in Nollywood.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Happy Birthday!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerians sabi gossip.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by remsonik(f): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
ledafaze: Make she no go marry..... Taking birthday pictures alone... Tufiakwa

she don marry?
she dey with man?
she dey husband house?

If no to any of the questions above, Aunty, u need to start attending Christ Embassy grin
Pls let her live now, you people talk as if marriage is the ultimate.
A woman can't be single and be doing well in her career in this country,people will start talking. What happens to pursuing your dreams,career and making a living for yourself.
God help the nigerian woman

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Coldfeet(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
ledafaze:

If you are wisely learned, you will and should know that the best pictures should portray much about the person. As a blogger, they would want to take the best moments and if her home/marriage is homely and sweet enough, you should have seen her husband beside her.

So she is not married.

Be wise enough and read from pictures not from words.... Chris Oyakhilome and co should have given you some insights.

Ciao
As a blogger you say? So you are a blogger? And you don't have answers to all the questions you were asking earlier? Go to that Chris Oyakhilome for help on how to reprogramme your senses!!!! You lack even the commonest form of it. A simple click of the mouse would have given you the answers you needed to know about her. But I've guessed you know this answers but you really just want to give yourself the satisfaction of running someone down. Monalisa is 40years old! A divorcee! And a mother! She is also a great human being!!!! Go hang yourself if it pains you so.

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
shindarayo: men like u is d reason she chose to b single.tinkn a woman life shld b centeref around a man.mscewww

Ladies like you chose to be a single mother... Thinking marriage has nothing to offer other than anti-feminism.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by nickyvick(f): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
HBD beautiful woman. God bless u for saying the truth
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Coldfeet: As a blogger you say? So you are a blogger? And you don't have answers to all the questions you were asking earlier? Go to that Chris Oyakhilome for help on how to reprogramme your senses!!!! You lack even the commonest form of it. A simple click of the mouse would have given you the answers you needed to know about her. But I've guessed you know this answers but you really just want to give yourself the satisfaction of running someone down. Monalisa is 40years old! A divorcee! And a mother! She is also a great human being!!!! Go hang yourself if it pains you so.

So because I made mention of blogging skills portrays me to be a blogger ehn.... small brain like urs... If you need to know, I am a Programmer + ID + Working as a Systems Analyst.

Madam Coldfeet, I still stand on my block statements. A simple click of the mouse cant give answers to questions but looking at the right places ( cool cool )...

See... I have no time for sh!ts mhen... Going back to 8 Ball Pool on Facebook Games to cool my head.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by deletrue: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexmachine01: [size=40pt] she's really beautiful!!
Meet more beautiful and richer sugar mummies who are looking for young vibrant guys Here!!!
[/size]
these ones no carry very big and heavy back. If you no mind, post those ones. Cheers.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Sarimah(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
She's cute smiley
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Coldfeet(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
ledafaze:

So because I made mention of blogging skills portrays me to be a blogger ehn.... small brain like urs... If you need to know, I am a Programmer + ID + Working as a Systems Analyst.

Madam Coldfeet, I still stand on my block statements. A simple click of the mouse cant give answers to questions but looking at the right places ( cool cool )...

See... I have no time for sh!ts mhen... Going back to 8 Ball Pool on Facebook Games to cool my head.
Oh you are not a blogger? Sorry my bad! Anyway thank God you are a programmer please do your brain a favour and reprogramme it!!! It seems to be losing precious reasoning matter.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by cooljoe(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sarimah: She's cute smiley
ur d cutest
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
a very elegant lady!

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by drstone1: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
LesbianBoy: There is something missing in the picture...

A husband by her side!
why u talk about my wife like that.
Because you no see me for inside the picture no mean say I no dey around!!!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by obidiegwujane10(f): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
wishing you successfull years ahead
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Tex42(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
echobee: She don reach 40? shocked shocked shocked
me too surprise o!.

this one suppose to be one of the 7 wonders of the world. Lisa,40yrs!...

Anyhow sha; HBD pretty Lisa!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sarimah: She's cute smiley
who said she is cuter than u must be thrown into sambisa forest
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by topeorekoy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
See many more pictures of her birthday @

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/09/more-pictures-from-monalisa-chindas.html

Liz Benson, Joke Silva, Tonye Cole, Mai Atafo, Uti Nwachukwu, Julius Agwu, AY, Segun Arinze, Rucky Sanda, Olisa Adibua, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Basorge Tariah Jnr, Zik Zulu Okafor, Lola Maja-Okojevoh, Patrick and Iretiola Doyle, Gloria Ibru were all there
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wooow I neva knew she was upto 40, one om my cuties in nollywood. She luks stunning
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by thandii1: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Decent and classy dresses. She looks elegant. Tiwa savage and co, you can be well covered and elegant, take a cue.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
LesbianBoy: There is something missing in the picture...

A husband by her side!

YOU CAN BE THAT HUSBAND BRO.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
chukwudi44: so this babe don reach 40? hmmm and she is still hot as this
if u see hot u no go kno
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
parrotibaba: what r u talking about? in Hollywood u never see ppl about 29yrs old acting as 17yr olds? sad n more over non of dis ageing actors/actresses act young peeps anymore except for funny movies
na pure lie
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Charles4075(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
She don dey resemble Michael Jackson ohhh. lol.... BTW seriously, not even a single guy by her side?
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nonybb: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yet she cant find a man in her life, what is the essence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos / 2004 Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji / Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.