Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend (4781 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by tuoyoojo(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2014
You see it everywhere! In d movies both nigerian and foreign. A guy and his girlfriend having an argument and d next thing u see, the babe don "recharge 1500" slap on the guy's chic ( as a guy on NL puts it)

Now this is my question.if ur girlfriend recharge ur cheek with slap what is the appropriate response

1. Frown ur face and resist the urge to hold ur cheek
2.Place ur palm over ur cheek as though u r making a call and ask "baby, what did I do"
3.Turn d other cheek and ask her to "redail"
4. Walk away and don't say anytin
5. Return the "favour" by giving a 5000 recharge on both cheeks
6......Let's hear from u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Gooci(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2014
tuoyoojo: You see it everywhere! In d movies both nigerian and foreign. A guy and his girlfriend having an argument and d next thing u see, the babe don "recharge 1500" slap on the guy's chic ( as a guy on NL puts it)

Now this is my question.if ur girlfriend recharge ur cheek with slap what is the appropriate response

2.Place ur palm over ur cheek as though u r making a call and ask "baby, what did I do"
6......Let's hear from u
i go with 6.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Gooci(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2014
actually, na 4 sure pass

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by libertyfather(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
no be new thing nah when it happen sef it was combo pack of 1500 recharge slap the sound is heard from miles away let say from the beginning of third mainland bridge to the end....then I make my way with number 4 simply walk away
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Mutuwa(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
As a man smile,thank her and walk away.. cool
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
6 is very bad oo...its wrong for a man to slap a lady

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by aboyaji(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
grabs her by the head, places it under my legs, pooooouuuund her, poooouund her, until she realises what i passed through in life.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Arsenalholic(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Girlfriend right? Not a random cheek or something...

Well, just turn the other chick. And if she's bold enof to raise her hand to reload, ready to shoot. Just stop the slap before it lands, and end the r/ship right there. That girl can kill you if needs be wink.

But if she doesn't ''redail'' after turning your cheeks, just walk away. And when she comes to apologize, talk some sense into her, and let her know the next time she tries it, will spell the end.

My 2Cedis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Arsenalholic(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Arsenalholic(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mutuwa: As a man smile,thank her and walk away.. cool
Lmao. Really?

Then be prepared to be subjected to a daily dose of serena-backhand-like-slaps.

She keeps slapping, you keep thanking. What a gentleman! Life goes on, hakuna matata. grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by computerboy: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
tuoyoojo: You see it everywhere! In d movies both nigerian and foreign. A guy and his girlfriend having an argument and d next thing u see, the babe don "recharge 1500" slap on the guy's chic ( as a guy on NL puts it)

6......Let's hear from u

I'll put number 5 on repeat till she enter coma, when she wake I start again.

P.S: I won't allow any woman do what my mum didn't do to me period!!!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by hertz9te(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
no option for killing?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Tymax(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
I will wake up and change my sleeping position. I hate bad dreams. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by SStoneCCold: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Simply smile, walk away and never look back.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by makazona(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
thank her for a job well done and walk away.it pains them more when they cant predict ur moves

neva happened to me sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Dreyl(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
It has ne'er happened before.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by lawrenceunaa: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gooci:
i go with 6.... tongue
seconded lol
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Gooci(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: 6 is very bad oo...its wrong for a man to slap a lady
haa.. 6 is lets hear from yu nah grin
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by AmNotDrunk(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
If I was d cause of d slap
I'll hold my cheek and walk away

BUT IF am not..........

hmmm let's just leave it at that.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Gooci(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
hertz9te: no option for killing?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kilodeeeee
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by kadapi(f): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
aboyaji: grabs her by the head, places it under my legs, pooooouuuund her, poooouund her, until she realises what i passed through in life.
lolz....1slap
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
make she slap me first na.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by AkaGum(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
if she recharge me 1500, i will load 20,000 post paid for her sharp sharp. She no get Father?? grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by ibnjarir93(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
4. Walk away and don't say anytin. you ll be respected by d sane ones around, but a farrago of insults ll be hurled at u by the insane ones.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
If am dating osas ighodaro and she slap me, i go allow am slap me till i faint

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Emilliw3m(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Talk is cheap. Action is Supreme

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Timothy3113(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sincerely speaking, it depends in the type of relationship i am. If in the relationship i am superior to her( in our doings). I will just smile and walk away. But if it is the kind of lady that always act and belief ladies are equal to guys. Then am gona give the beating of her life. Since she feel we are equal then let show our strenght.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014

6......Let's hear from u

She knows exactly what I will do.

Whether it's real life, or in my dream, or in her dream or in anyone else's dream, I will do the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by nikkypearl(f): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hold the cheek
move closer to her ,

turn back and go home!

It will scare Jesus out her!

My two dollars!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
.Slap a guy? Automatic death sentence. grin

I can't slap my man o so I go with number 6.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Vizboyz: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
sincerely speaking I will just walk away
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Rexnegro(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Best reaction is to just walk out and go hang out with ur dudes... If u re important to her that reaction will place her in confusion with regret..but if u aint important to her bro slap ur own back o..cos she won't regret her action...
Tho I don't believe a real man should lay a finger on a woman o but in dis scenario well I will walk away. But anoda slap will force me to sang her back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modern Conversation Between Husband And Wife / Total Madness$ [pix] / How Gays Hunted Me In My Boarding Years In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.