Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. (3096 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by james1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2008
Hello Everyone.
It amazes still that while most Nigerian girls love basically for the money:girl in other countries in Africa,even our neighbors right around the corner love for the sake of love.A bad of Nigerian girls are horribly materialistic.lets start to give them orientation to grow up and stop what obviously had led to untimely death and misery for many of them.
Though most of them are die-hard materialists.pls pray for their souls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by arramyjay: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2008
ok thanks for the information,qucik question who broke your heart?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by brownbonno(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
You don`t not need have a broken heart to know about the materialistic nature of some Nigerian girls.
The quest to live above their means leds to such a bad name.There is hardly any love remaining in Nigeria.A visit to most university show such a high level of this indespeakable situation.Do i say is a part of the corruption in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by arramyjay: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2008
no the question is are most guys looking to find love most of them is about the sex,i was just wondering if d poster should create a thread about it,WHEN HE CONTRIBUTES TO THE PROBLEM EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2008
abi o, so what of the guys?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by lancevader(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2008
james1:

Hello Everyone.
It amazes still that while most Nigerian girls love basically for the money:girl in other countries in Africa,even our neighbors right around the corner love for the sake of love.A bad of Nigerian girls are horribly materialistic.lets start to give them orientation to grow up and stop what obviously had led to untimely death and misery for many of them.
Though most of them are die-hard materialists.please pray for their souls.
shegirl71:

ok thanks for the information,qucik question who broke your heart?
shegirl71:

no the question is are most guys looking to find love most of them is about the sex,i was just wondering if d poster should create a thread about it,WHEN HE CONTRIBUTES TO THE PROBLEM EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by brownbonno(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
shegirl71:

Dear you are a pretty girl as per ur profile and won`t want to be caught cheap except for fun. Most naija girls are quite materialistic you will agree on that.Although some guy do go for sugar mummy but the numbers will be more among the girl.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by arramyjay: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2008
brownbonno:

Dear you are a pretty girl as per ur profile and won`t want to be caught cheap except for fun. Most naija girls are quite materialistic you will agree on that.Although some guy do go for sugar mummy but the numbers will be more among the girl.

OH THANK YOU.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by abujabooks(f): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2008
You are wrong!

Look in the right place next time!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by TOYOSI20(f): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2008
lol. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by plappville(f): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2008
i am not one materiallist nigerian female wink i can't judge others. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by blokoncept(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2008
this is becoming obvious to this enviros.
for close to three weeks now we ve been debating on this in ths nairaland but they seem not to care.
join us for more view at BLOKONCEPTZ corner on this forum
but this is unfair.

discover tru love@
www.lovermattaz..com
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by iice(f): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2008
Yeah quite a number are.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by Morenike3(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2008
Aiye le
Aiye ma le
oro aye yi ahh
O t'oju su mi

Ohun ti mo fe
Ohun ti mo bere
Ko s'eni to le se fun mi
A f'Olorun Oba
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by lancevader(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2008
lafin yoruba intonation mi know understand wetin yu dey sing o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by sistajay(f): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2008
@ Poster

You never hear say, money sweet pass deek! Please change the damn record about Nigerian girls and their love for money and what they do for it. So what if they desire the finest things in life, abi na crime, na jealousy dey worry you o. If you do your home work right like a good boy would, you'll find we can't  do without money, ok some of them are greedy but that's life. Make I see you open that mouth again and begin yab my fellow sistas.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by Morenike3(f): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2008
lance_vader:

lafin yoruba intonation mi know understand wetin yu dey sing o
That's the point
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by eldee(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2008
ibkaye:

abi o, so what of the guys?
They've learnt to accept the fact that Nigerian chics are materialistic
That's why the average Nigerian guy doesn't see anything wrong in going ot wiv people from other ethnic backgrounds
It's not running from the problem, more like accepting the fact that we can't do nuffin bout it
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by milknhoney(f): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2008
The way some of these Nigerian men feel towards their eh. . . . . we might as well just call Nigeria a lost hope. Only with us will you find when one babe is materialistic, will the rest be deemed with the same burden of the stereotype. Why don't we all just make it known to stop dating eachother and venture outwards since we have such lack of disrespect and resentment towards each other. Then there will be no more threads proclaiming the bashing of Nigerian Women/Men. Because there will be no such thing.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by sistajay(f): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2008
@ milknhoney

Total agree with you sista.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by hunniebomb(f): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2008
thank you sista jay
sista-jay:

@ Poster

You never hear say, money sweet pass deek! Please change the damn record about Nigerian girls and their love for money and what they do for it. So what if they desire the finest things in life, abi na crime, na jealousy dey worry you o. If you do your home work right like a good boy would, you'll find we can't  do without money, ok some of them are greedy but that's life. Make I see you open that mouth again and begin yab my fellow sistas.

if u think Nigerian girls are materialistic, then wako go and look for the ones (or non Nigerian girls) that are not. nobody wants to drink garri for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. if u are poor, then go out and get a JOB (very simple). So stop complaining.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by actoor(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
thank you sista jay
if u think Nigerian girls are materialistic, then wako go and look for the ones (or non Nigerian girls) that are not. nobody wants to drink garri for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. if u are poor, then go out and get a JOB (very simple). So stop complaining.
[quote][/quote]

Waooo.
That is the reason God granted people like me an opportunity to be dealing with your type grin
I hard no single GF until i gadder some money to purchase my rugged four Legs MOTO (car), now chic's are dying to have me around them even to fuel my car & do some cooking for me with their own money just because, they wonted to be Green-card owner to my wonderful country Home cool.
Anyway, they all Jammm Rock because, my Oyinbo wife is around the corner tongue

Omase ooooo. embarassed No room for gold-diggers smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by james1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hello gals.
Nooooooooo one can break my heart(where d heart even dey?)and am not poor.
I have been to neighboring African countries and i find one exceptional good way of life about their girls:they don't go after you because of the barrs,they luv you for love sake.most Nigerian gals think men want them for their pussy.this makes them come across as very cheap,meaning the pussy is yours as much you got the barrs.this is detrimental to their personalities and whatever that had to do with them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by james1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hey people.
The situation that vex me the more is that it is the not-have's gals that are forever crazy,almost on the path of being berserk that want the dudes with the barrs!
Why can't they work for their own barrs? one even swore the other day that "as long as men inhabit the earth she won't buy airtime on her phone! isn't that bizarre?now she is pregnant for a married man and she want to keep it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by james1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hey.
Women should be made to pay part of the bills too.
Guys,ensure you put this factor through them,even on the first date;it is important for your financial well being and future security.so that the gals that want you for your barrs will quickly get the message and take to, you know what,FLIGHT. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by james1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hey.
This set of gals(oju kokoros) are mostly very lazzzzzzzzzzy and believe that their p**sy is an atm machine. cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by Moyola(f): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2008
hehe. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by james1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hey,grab this,they(the gals) see cute cribbs and cOOL cars and tell themselves,i don catch am,thank God o.
I have news for you,these set of guys don't spend.you may even end up fueling the car grin grin.
Unless a man knows that you love him for companionship,they really don't value you anyway:i have been at more than one scene where husband and wife where having serious quarrels and the man blurts"you married me because of my money! needless to say i feel ashamed on her behalf.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by BigSis(f): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2008
They are simply a product of their society. Nigeria is a shallow and materialistic society where money, and position, and titles are the core of the nation.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. by james1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hello.
@poster.
They are simply a product of their society.  Nigeria is a shallow and materialistic society where money, and position, and titles are the core of the nation.

I agree with you on that,insightful.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! / Women's grooming / Is It Wrong In Any Way To Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.