Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please What Is Your View On Parental Decisions Concerning Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Is Your View On Parental Decisions Concerning Marriage (493 Views)

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Your View On Parental Decisions Concerning Marriage by ahujesus: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
RECENTLY, I HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO BY MY FIANCEE AND IT HAPPENED THAT OUR PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF OUR MARRIAGE, DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE ARE BOTH CHRISTIANS , IN FACT WE WORSHIP INTHE SAME DENOMINATION, MORE ALSO WE ARE FROM THE SAME TRIBE BUT DIFFERENT LOCAL GOVERNMENT, YES WE BOTH KNOW THAT MARRIAGE IS A FAMILY THING AND THAT THE BOTH FAMILIES WILL HAVE TO GIVE THEIR CONSENT BEFORE WE GO AHEAD AND MARRY, YET WE HAVE BOTH CONSULTED MEN OF GOD AND THEY SAID THAT THE CHURCH WILL WED US WITH OR WITHOUT OUR PARENTS , THAT ALL THE CHURCH NEEDS IS THAT WE GET SPONSORS OR WITNESS TO THE UNION, ALSO I WANT TO RECEIVE THE BLESSING OF MY FATHER AND MOTHER IN LAW TOO, DESPITE THE STRINGS THEY HOLD IN TRADITION, PLEASE HELP ME COS WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND WE WANT TO FOLLOW THE WILL OF GOD CONCERNING OUR LIVES, WE HAVE BOTH PRAYED AND THE REVELATION IS THAT HE IS MY HUSBAND, WHAT IF I ALLOW HIM TO GO AND MAYBE HE IS THE MAN DESTINED FOR ME TO BE WITH TILL DEATH DO US PART, I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE IN LIFE AND I DON'T WANT TO MARRY ANOTHER PERSON'S HUBBY EITHER, PLEASE WHAT WOULD YOU ADVISE WE DO?

THANKS ....HEAVY HAT

(1) (Reply)

Why Leftovers Are Misguided Women? / Just A Thought / Which Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.