Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] (18313 Views)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by wellmax(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
When ýoü break, just mend back shikenan
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na today.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmm
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by deeobserver209(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Boyfriend and girlfriend relationships are nothing but recipes for a heart breaks and depression. A continues circle of heart breaks over and over again are practical reasons why we have unstable relationships in marriages today. Boy/girl friend relationship is crap and meaningless.
Ladies please do not give yourselves out to any man unless you are married.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by piagetskinner(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Picture of ur sis crying,undecided or I don't believe this ur motivational write-up

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by priscaoge(f): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hehehehhe...Am here to learn all d tips jaregringrin...More comments plsgrin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore: Get a superglue or aradite and mend your heart that has been broken.
Shikena. No time for all these oyibo therapy
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by zicoraads: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Elkewwty: Yeye dey smell
My inner being keeps telling me you are that sister...come to me and i'll mend ya broken heart grin

nikkypearl...the truth is that most guys dont really like the 'churchy' and 'gentle' kinda ladies for girlfriends. Wives? Probably. Who wants a rship that is dull and no fun? undecided

Krazy gurls over quiet ones any day, any time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sorry oo but you see that is why abstinence is the best ,save your self some stress

3 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by johnstar(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
noted, incase of nxt tym.... missed my ex sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge: Hehehehhe...Am here to learn all d tips jaregringrin...More comments plsgrin

Oh dear!are u a victim or a victor ? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by 360command: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
nikkypearl:

Hian becoz na una keep breaking dem hearts!
no joke dear, if your sister is indeed single,I will marry her. I love shy girls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
nikkypearl:

Oh dear!are u a victim or a victor ? grin
hi nikky

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by rattlesnake(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Survive ke? Does it kill
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by spanzed(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wait let me watch dis match finish... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by kunlesehan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heart breaks have killed more people than shots to the heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
sameer1212: hi nikky

Hello bro
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by funshyboi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Maybe because am a guy sha, why would I be suffering ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
nikkypearl:

Hello bro
hw r u today? hope u r gud ait?

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by simon3603(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
nice tips but I pray I won't get to a situation of applying them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by wo1F(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle: I come from a family of strong people, breakups don't hurt badly. Shit happens anyway

We lost our dad some years back and the same year (3weeks later), sister got the news that her boyfriend of 3yrs was getting married.
She accepted her fate and moved on..
Just last month she tied the knot with a rich business tycoon. (Aku na takasi 1) grin

So that it didn't work out with a particular person does not mean it won't work out with another.

Big Lol @ Aku na Atakasi 1 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Anacksunamun: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Your sister ended up in a hospital because her ex dumped her? Because of heartbreak she ended up in a hospital? WTF is wrong with these girls? Too many dumb kids in the world!! angry
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
"my
sis use to cover her bosoms and some parts of her body during
intimacy" I stopped reading after I saw this,we are not some primary two kids?tell us what your sister did or better still find a better lie:was she sleeping around?don't be shy just spit it or keep whatever ur sister did!
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by kikilove(f): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Agimor(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by segcymoor(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmn.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Missmossy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Eeyah...how touching,i really don't like break up stories. The girl must have been so hurt,i feel for her.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by 9jahubcom(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
hmmm. i waka pass
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Iamoilprince(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
nikkypearl:

Hello bro

Touching story! Please what's her username on nairaland ?
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by ladywriter(f): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nice tips @op. Let me add one more tip to it.
12. Get spiritual. Read your bible and get close to God. He will mend your broken heart.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by apostleusoro198(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN: grin grin grin

Well, the title should have been 'manage' not 'survive.'

................. BiZ TimE  .....................
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

...Defined any relationship b4 u dive in...

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1 / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.