Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,400 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. (945 Views)

omg please are you guys still doing this +pics / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by chibwike(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
If no...why did u guys break up.
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by samuelson06(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nope. Hard life got the parents relocated to village thereby taking her away from me. That was in 2006. That day recorded the first time I cried for love. She loved me with the whole of her heart. Would never forget Mary. I pray she finds happiness wherever she is. Missing her so much
cry

3 Likes

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by ifaoni(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
what is 1st love?
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by 1one: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nope..

We are not together..

Never been together..

No first love..

Been single all my life

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing undecided
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by chibwike(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
ifaoni: what is 1st love?
the first girl u fell in love with
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by chibwike(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
1one: Nope..

We are not together..

Never been together..

No first love..

Been single all my life

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing undecided
a very bad thing
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by 1one: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
chibwike: a very bad thing

Why?
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by valmunich(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
First loves don't usually last
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
valmunich: First loves don't usually last
Thank you, my thought exactly. And yes, mine too didn't last.
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
we are still very much together and will forever be dead or alive!!!

my first love is my Mum!!!

1 Like

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by ifaoni(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
chibwike: the first girl u fell in love with
what is fell in love?
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by destante(f): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
valmunich: First loves don't usually last
this is true.
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by leshluap(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
1st love never dies, yet, true love can bury it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy: we are still very much together and will forever be dead or alive!!!

my first love is my Mum!!!
hope dis is not what i think?
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes we are still together separately.
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
ifaoni: what is fell in love?

lol. You are a trouble maker oh. I'll flog anyone who answers your question again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by izaray(f): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: Thank you, my thought exactly. And yes, mine too didn't last.
Am sorry to say dis, maybe u made a wrong choice, or dey was no love in b/w u guys! Cos my best love was d best 4 me, and it almost leads to marriage, if not because of some tribal differences!

1 Like

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray:
Am sorry to say dis, maybe u made a wrong choice, or dey was no love in b/w u guys! Cos my best love was d best 4 me, and it almost leads to marriage, if not because of some tribal differences!
Well maybe, just maybe. Its different strokes for different folks.
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by MadCow1: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
No...

We broke because it was puppy love. We were teenagers and life took its course. She is still single and we still keep in touch as friends. Surprisingly she isn't quite as attractive as she used to be.. Pfft!
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by ibdeals1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
shes married nw with 2 kids,caught her many times with my friends way back in high school,had to date my sexy juicy seniors to fire back.. angry cheesy
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Spidermon: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
We didn't last. I never straff her reach 50 times wey she don dey call me fiance....She dey mad nii?? Wey I still dey grow..
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by dmcdad: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
samuelson06: Nope. Hard life got the parents relocated to village thereby taking her away from me. That was in 2006. That day recorded the first time I cried for love. She loved me with the whole of her heart. Would never forget Mary. I pray she finds happiness wherever she is. Missing her so much
cry
Ehya...sad
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
No.
She died cry
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think first love is more of an infatuation..

#it does fade away.

1 Like

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
We're very much together, planning on getting married very soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by obomobo: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Spidermon: We didn't last. I never straff her reach 50 times wey she don dey call me fiance....She dey mad nii?? Wey I still dey grow..
shey na wen u straff her like 100 times u want mak she call u fiance... Olobe u b
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Mobebi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
my first love loved me like hell but I was dull and a juu guy den... didn't even know how to go abt it until she left o.

why wasn't I smart self?
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by onome710(m): 5:01am On Sep 17, 2014
First Love?
My 1st love has to be my one true love and that will be the lady I get to walk down the aisle with as 'husband and wife'
Like the lyrics of a song I love says 'it aint love if we don't last for life'
Therefore every 'relationship' I had in d past that didn't work, I consider them as based on 'infatuation' or even 'lust'. If it is strong enough never to give way and lead to 'cementing' in marriage, then it is love. Love doesn't die, it doesn't give up.
So, for now... No 1st love. All I got is my 1st crush. We are just friends now.
By the way, I'm very single right now! Lol
Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by Spidermon: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2014
obomobo: shey na wen u straff her like 100 times u want mak she call u fiance... Olobe u b

Na me suppose bring up dat kain topic b4 she go dey talk am. No be she go dey promote herself

1 Like

Re: Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. by obomobo: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Spidermon:

Na me suppose bring up dat kain topic b4 she go dey talk am. No be she go dey promote herself
na true talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Females!!!!!! / Am I Chasing Him Away With My ‘dumbness’? / How To Be A Good Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.