Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Females!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females!!!!!! (945 Views)

Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females!!!!!! by atrix4g(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Evnin, having followed the section for a while I noticed that females comment (and with dat I suppose they view much) threads xpressing to know some secrets about them and wanna learn about males 2. Nd i dont tink that is same for males. Can this be dat dey re afraid not to see all their secrets xposed? Most tyms dey comment to the negative which is not same for males.
Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
**singing**....

Heal the world...
Make it a better place.....
Re: Females!!!!!! by Jennydoris(f): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie: **singing**....

Heal the world...

****joins you in singing****
For you and for me and the entire 'WOMAN RACE'. grin

1 Like

Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jennydoris:

****joins you in singing****
For you and for me and the entire 'WOMAN RACE'. grin

hehehehehe.....
Re: Females!!!!!! by marieolae(f): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wahh the hell
Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie: **singing**....

Heal the world...
Make sensible post for once or view and go your way. Must you derail every thread?
Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: Make sensible post for once or view and go your way. Must you derail every thread?

Sir or Ma, how is that affecting your life or what you wanna post??...
Re: Females!!!!!! by MrCork: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
atrix4g: Evnin, having followed the section for a while I noticed that females comment (and with dat I suppose they view much) threads xpressing to know some secrets about them and wanna learn about males 2. Nd i dont tink that is same for males. Can this be dat dey re afraid not to see all their secrets xposed? Most tyms dey comment to the negative which is not same for males.

...r u suppose to come to nairaland to look woman comments or r u suppose to come look for punnny?....
bro r u g@y? {no offense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

Sir or Ma, how is that affecting your life or what you wanna post??...
you just do that on every thread i read. It's just getting to much coming from a particular person. You no deh tire? At first i saw it i thought it's just the normal NL fun but it's now getting stale and irritating... Reduce it or preferably, stop it! Haba!
Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: you just do that on every thread i read. It's just getting to much coming from a particular person. You no deh tire? At first i saw it i thought it's just the normal NL fun but it's now getting stale and irritating... Reduce it or preferably, stop it! Haba!

I still dont get it.....I dont understand you.....Am still wondering if its actually affecting you in anyway....

Anyways, I have nothing to say....I derail threads for a reason....

Can you please explain what the OP is trying to say??....
Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

I still dont get it.....I dont understand you.....Am still wondering if its actually affecting you in anyway....

Anyways, I have nothing to say....I derail threads for a reason....

Can you please explain what the OP is trying to say??....
temi issokay jst live d mata for d sake of peace plsssssss
Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
sameer1212: temi issokay jst live d mata for d sake of peace plsssssss

lol....Sameer, you no say I no dey fight nah...
Re: Females!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

lol....Sameer, you no say I no dey fight nah...
ok den i trust u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females!!!!!! by adonbilivit: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

...r u suppose to come to nairaland to look woman comments or r u suppose to come look for punnny?....
angry
u always find a way of mentioning punny in all your posts. lmao
Re: Females!!!!!! by atrix4g(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2014
MrCork:

angry
nop. Nd look for punny, re dere free punnies here
Re: Females!!!!!! by Ivanspring(f): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Males!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day you guys will stay for 24hrs without talking about us, that day rapture will take place. I have spoken... no prophesied.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Chasing Him Away With My ‘dumbness’? / How To Be A Good Girlfriend. / 16 Tips On How To Survive The First Year Of Your Relationship Without Breaking U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.