Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death (41732 Views)

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by shigoslim(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
I fill pain for this poor soldiers tongue tongue

where is justice and equality?
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Hero10001: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
donroxy: Hero, I do not think they really wanted to kill him cuz if they would, he woulda died !!! ...

That GOC must be really corrupt and inhumane for the boys to turn against him !
Donbaba, Tis very possible but i believe soldiers don't shoot at sombody for fun, they knew the consequencies so they shoulda shoot to kill.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Owoplenty(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
hardbody:

Bros na this kind english grammar vex the military judge wey make am dey share the accused death penalty. Which one be sycophantic and abuse of sincerity.

On topic, the only way to survive a coup is by not planning one. All those guys arraigned perfectly understood the repercussion of their act when they attacked their boss. It is sad but the law of cause and effect will take place. May the Lord have mercy upon their souls as they walk their long journey to the firing squad.
a being with empathy will not make such barbaric comment.besides,in such cases the c in c will review and mitigate the sentence,it is call "confirmation"
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by danniktech: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
This is so sad. These sodiers have families and dependers, let the (COAS) tamper justice with mercy......
God is on the throne shaa.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Ilaje44(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
seunlayi: mutiny / rebel / disloyalty etc are never welcomed in the military in any part of the world hence the high standard military are known for worldwide. The consequence of this action is no longer new since the time of old. Therefore, the judgement is normal in the military, but i hope that the fg will display some maturity has we are all aware of the prevailing circumstances that led to that incident so that they will be pardon soon

Well, hardly do "advanced" millitaries sentence soldiers to death for such an offence. It's not even murder, but mutiny and attempted murder. I am very sure the tribunal did not consider the prevailing circumstances while arriving at that judgment. I will be very surprised if the allegations of undersupplies were investigated. I hope the boys are not summarily executed, and that they can appeal the verdict at a civil court of competence.

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Bsc(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
So painful...is d only disciplinary measure death penalty? Boko haram we love dis news...all of this and oda facts will be used as a judgement against this government one day!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by delgroveng(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Read between the lines intellectual minds. All the convicted are all Eastern and southern soldiers

It has been proven not long ago, that was rampant conspirators and informant to Boko Haram in the Nigerian Military stationed in the North.

This was a deliberate sabotage in their mission which then puts their safety in danger.

THE PRESIDENT needs to standup for them, they were not trying to destabilize the country. Rather they were trying to implement the directives of the supposed COMMANDER IN CHIEF (GEJ).

The right thing is to reduce their judgement to just outright discharge from the army without pay.

Their lives must be spared...if the president fails to check this confidence vote from ordinary Nigerians in the military or ministry. The chances of the president's policy or life can equally be compromised.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by hardbody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Owoplenty: a being with empathy will not make such barbaric comment.besides,in such cases the c in c will review and mitigate the sentence,it is call "confirmation"

Bros, i honestly empathize with the condemned more so when i can even justify their rash action and see good reasons why their frustration could only have led them to do what they did. This afternoon, while eating upstairs in the canteen, i saw the military judge passing death sentence on those guys and looking at their reactions and faces, you could almost touch their emotional breakdown, even if they kept that feeling in check as men. Having said that, and having felt such a pity for them, the fact remains sacrosanct that the wages that mutiny in the army pays is death. It is that crystal clear. Now if you have a bad a temper such as mine, you may ask yourself whether you can exercise the discipline to join. The same reason i could not make it big in football. I have at least on one occasion slapped the referee when i could no longer stomach the glaring and obvious injustice. My point therefore is, while those guys genuinely felt bad about the seeming actions (and inactions) of their bosses, the only honourable route is to retire. My cousin did just that because he could not condone some things. Where however you remain in the army, you must obey the superior and hearken unto hierarchy, the alternative to that is death by firing squad. No sentiments. Let us pray that the C in C gives them pardon.

Thank you for teaching me what confirmation is and the difference between confirmation and affirmation.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by cecenene123(f): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
If not wickedness, how on earth will you send a man to the war front hungry? Does it mean that this so called generals don't know that these soldiers are human beings like every other person out there? Imagine keeping them in Maidugri hungry, without allowance and at the same time without rotation? Where were those that were suppose to change them? Ohhh! My heart bleeds as I write this because Boko Haram guys will be laughing at them now. All the ogas at the top should remember that DIA IS GOD oooooooo
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by rildwanullahi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Funniez: Those soldiers will soon be secretly set free. No be naija we dey again?
I join u beg make them free dem na frustration cause am other punishment wet pass death dey
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by neighy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
cecenene123: If not wickedness, how on earth will you send a man to the war front hungry? Does it mean that this so called generals don't know that these soldiers are human beings like every other person out there? Imagine keeping them in Maidugri hungry, without allowance and at the same time without rotation? Where were those that were suppose to change them? Ohhh! My heart bleeds as I write this because Boko Haram guys will be laughing at them now. All the ogas at the top should remember that DIA IS GOD oooooooo
if not wickedness ITS #C0RRUPTI0N
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Stoical:

Sorry to say this bro...but you talk ignorantly. This aint civilian that we are talking about. Civilian tolerates a lot of what you are talking about, but this is different in the military. Just like one person said here; military is like a cult and there are set down rules and disciplinary actions that follow suit. There are different means to air your grievianves in the military...including, usind the press, your relatives, the masses and so on...but please, you dare not go against your CO not to talk of GOC-i beg to say, no matter what they do to you (if you recall the popular saying, that in military, it is OBEY BEFORE COMPLAIN). Even those that have saved in NYSC can atleast attest to some of these sayings.

Having said the above...revolt is not even in the book for them. But, I only wish the C-in-C could step in and reduces their punishment (this is the emotional me talking though). But, truth be told, in as much as we wish things can be done properly in this country and investigation carried out to either avoid future reoccurence by purnishing the officers involved...you DARE NOT act in such manner, as a military personnel.

Yes, its emotional to lost peeps, especially when they where somehow reacting out of frustration, but that's military for you Bro and they all knew before they went in.

I also bet you that even the current recruitment going on, a lot of peeps are still going into it. Whether you go in because of lack of employment or not. An adage says, "When you are in Room, behave as the Romans".

it is well.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by prettyboi1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
It's understandable the emotions most people feel here,but look the constitution of the military anywhere in the world is clear to the soldiers that serve within it. Mutiny in the military is a very GRAVE offence,especially when you try to kill a superior officer, a general for that matter, a GOC for that matter. Do you guys know a GOC is like next in hierarchy to the chief of army staff? This action of the soldiers shows gross indiscipline & the soldiers knew what consequences they'd face for such an action(by the constitution of the military) if caught yet they went ahead to do it.
This action of theirs is a direct threat to even the life of the president & that's why the military doesn't joke with such things. If any soldier can do this,it means that they can easily sell secrets of the military to enemies of the nation & even aid the enemy (which at this point in time is boko haram). It's a sad thing,but the soldiers knew that a death sentence is usually the reward for such an action,but they still went ahead to do it.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Itydee(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
This is the most stupid judgment of all times. it not stupid because those men were judged unfairly , but it is stupid because at this point in time in our war effort with Boko haram you don't tie soldiers to stakes and shoot them. Who will fight the remaining war? They should have delayed judgment until the war with BH is won. Now with 95 % of the convicted guys being Christians it now will open the military and the Federal government to more criticism and bias from the Christendom. it now is very obvious the guys in the battle front are Christians and the Moslem GOC and senior officers deny them food and ammunition so they can die in the hands of BH. Smart isn't it? .
All the same it is them the northern GOCs that will be asked to live strict Islamic lifestyles orchestrated by the BH sect . Already BH have over run the homes and villages of the service chiefs. they are now refugees grin grin grin They cant go home no longer. I wonder where they will vote and who they will vote for in the next election if ever election will hold in their domain.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hero10001:
Donbaba, Tis very possible but i believe soldiers don't shoot at sombody for fun, they knew the consequencies so they shoulda shoot to kill.
Mehnnn, Hero, Maybe they would be instantly killed by the next loyalists of the GOC which may actually defeat their reasons for the shooting and you know DHQ ?

DHQ may say , the boys are BH loyalists , I believe the boys actually planned their actions sha cuz I wanna think it is not something they just plan and execute that day , they shoulda been nurturing some ill feelings for the GOC and the corpse of their colleagues motivate execution of that plan that day !!

I also wish the GOC get kpanshed but the Igbo/Christians in those list can give it another undertone !

Howfar bro, U heard about the FighterJet that disappeared grin ... Naija4Fun cheesy
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by 1nigerian: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Controversy: Double whala….. the GOC left unhurt,,,, yet they were convict to death. I wish they could have killed the GOC and it would server as deterrent to those oga at the top. It is easier to arrange and convict them, but it is difficult for to find lasting solutions to the reason for their agitations.
Quick judgement, bt not quick solution to the cause of the problem, nigerian military wit funny characters, u send christians to go nd die in war torn north east abi? This judgement must not be allowed to stay. It is indeed an illwind. It will blow no one no good. A word is enough for the wise.
U have spoken well but u concluded it like another religious shekarau
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Shirbrown(f): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
That you are in the military doesn't make you lose your civil right, too bad Nigeria is a country where the common man has no right and cannot afford justice. These soldiers complained to their GOC and have been complaining to no avail so i believe they tried diplomacy and it was of no good to them. Not condoning their lack of self control and indiscipline but com'on guys they too are flesh & blood. They failed the 11th commandment "thou shall not miss", shouldn't have missed the GOC's head. The next in command would've been so happy to be the new GOC and in that spirit make light of this matter and perhaps grant them pardon, reduce their sentence or even bury the case entirely. With the assaulted still alive he will make sure they pay with their lives either by due process via the court verdict or other means....! I feel for them cos am almost sure they are going down for this, is a pity tho.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
"Caught bh members are been sentenced to waste few years in prison". Thats the problem i have with this judgement.

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Blakyclyde(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
So much for serving a crap of a place called ''Nigeria''.

I just can't imagine that these fellas will be killed. Damn! What a world!

Where the hell are Dino Melaye are Joe Okei Odumakin when you need them most?!
Where is Amnesty International when you need them most?!

Where the devil is the United States of America when shi.t like this happens?!

#BringBackOurSoldiers!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Ayatullah(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Danrizzle: "Caught bh members are been sentenced to waste few years in prison". Thats the problem i have with this judgement.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT??

You will NEVER get a reasonable justice system under man-made laws.........from Nigeria to Britain, America and beyond.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
death sentence is too much... haba! they were not planning a coup! there were just fighting for better conditions. Kabiru Sokoto killed people with the bomb blast in Suleja and he got life imprisonment... so why give the death sentence to men that are fighting for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Happywoman(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
After u finish speaking all dis ur dogo turanci , I will only be convinced if u can enlist and go to michika or uba or damboa or konduga . U know , just go over there and show dem what a discipline fellow u r . U went to a military school u no see army join after sch? Make u see wetin these men see make u know say khaki no be leather.
Our soldiers, - foot soldiers I mean oo , not these obeses hippopotamuses in abj and lagos are going thru hell. Mutiny is even somhw beta cos some will be mercenaries for our enemies soon if care is not taken
Imagine demorilisingly killing pple asking for better life and even publicising it like they were coup plotters or even common criminals. Na wa ooo . Smh
Deeply saddened
deflover: This is a result of allowing your emotions to take over your actions...It is a well served sentence as i went to a military skool per say and i ve a father in the military police while growing up....i ve watched him analyses every coup back then in festac town when NITEL office was one of the places coup plotters take over once there is a coup.....he will tell me which coup will stand and which would not as a little boy.....these boys knows that the office of a GOC is representative of the office of the C-in-C ....an attack on the GOC is an attack on the C-in-C....the law of God and man is not created to have emotions but to pass absolute judgement ....even in civil court they would be charged for attempted murder, illegal use of firearms,illegal gathering, and so so and so.....they wont have gotten out of these charges...they were right but went about it wrongly....may God have mercy on their souls as they hang on the ropes.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by okzcorp: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tell me NIGERIANS, who doesn't deserve a SECOND CHANCE? If our President does, so do our SOLDIERS.

I understand some of us are heartless as to justify why these soldiers must be killed to serve as a useless deterent.Wondered why they took the reckless action, jux place yourself, infact imagine yourself in their shoes, what will you? *sobs*

RECOMMENDATN: Since the GOC is alive, plz they should be pardoned as they felt dead when they sighted the corpse of their colleagues. If you got conscience plz proudly support the #DontkillourSoldiers campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Hero10001: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
donroxy: Mehnnn, Hero, Maybe they would be instantly killed by the next loyalists of the GOC which may actually defeat their reasons for the shooting and you know DHQ ?

DHQ may say , the boys are BH loyalists , I believe the boys actually planned their actions sha cuz I wanna think it is not something they just plan and execute that day , they shoulda been nurturing some ill feelings for the GOC and the corpse of their colleagues motivate execution of that plan that day !!

I also wish the GOC get kpanshed but the Igbo/Christians in those list can give it another undertone !

Howfar bro, U heard about the FighterJet that disappeared grin ... Naija4Fun cheesy
Anyways, May the soul of those guys rip in advance.
About the missing jet? I've said it before, BH main target is the new acquired chopper.
I made series of comments on the second thread of the missing jet though.
Many things have gone wrong in Naija, may God help us.
Have a gud nyt rest.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by fizzy94(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
orirebaby: Double wahala...@ least d GOC now sabi say dem no fit tolerate hin action again and he too no fit dey sleep wiv two eyes closed....
He has since left Maiduguri and was retired by the NA
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by debbleopto: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Arsenalholic: They should've thought about that(emboldened) before embarking on a fool's mission.

This is the military, one organization where discipline isn't compromised. And i respect 'em for it.

I see this ^^^ as a mumu comment. So it is when it comes to the generals, GOC and the other ogas spending the boys salary and demoralizing them that the so called discipling can be compromised? I entered Bonny camp today and see some accommodations that replicate that of makoko getho. even the eye clinic furniture is so dirty and old you can not use in in class room. If you don't call that undiscipline what are you then calling it?
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by lastpage: 12:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Everyone is talking about DISCIPLINE in the ARMY, about how INSUBORDINATION AND MUTINY IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH, about how LOYALTY must NEVER BE QUESTIONED but let me ask:

DISCIPLINE: Is it an act of "discipline" to steal soldiers allowance, make them go to war on empty stomach and in tattered gear?
Where is the discipline when Top Army brass steal and sell soldiers munitions to the Enemy?
Where is the Discipline when officers snitch on one another and their strategy, to the enemy?

Its either there is Discipline .... or there NO DISCIPLINE! Army cant have it both ways!

In "Disciplined Military Outfits", the Life and wellbeing of a Soldier is of top-most importance to EVERYONE, even to Civilians.
We have come to understand that our own Nigerian military top-brass are so corrupt that they dont value the life of their service men, who rae faced with death, killed like chickens by the enemy, deaths which are avoidable IF THERE WAS DISCIPLINE AMONGST ARMY TOP BRASS!

The INDISCIPLINE is at THE TOP... not the rank and file.
If these guys are to be executed, then their C.O and GOC and other top brass needs to be handed over to Boko Haram .....for Justice!
Source the Geese, ....source the Gander!

The POT does not accuse the KETTLE of being Black now?

"Silencing a Problem" does not wish away the problem, .....if care is not taken, those Top Brass would soon realize that "A king is nothing without his lieutenants"!

Finally, let me quote two famous lines to summarise:
"Those who make peaceful protest impossible, make violent overthrow, inevitable"

"When INJUSTICE becomes LAW, ....RESISTANCE becomes a DUTY"

Nuff Said, let those who have ears, listen!

Lastpage!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by deflover(m): 4:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Happywoman: After u finish speaking all dis ur dogo turanci , I will only be convinced if u can enlist and go to michika or uba or damboa or konduga . U know , just go over there and show dem what a discipline fellow u r . U went to a military school u no see army join after sch? Make u see wetin these men see make u know say khaki no be leather.
Our soldiers, - foot soldiers I mean oo , not these obeses hippopotamuses in abj and lagos are going thru hell. Mutiny is even somhw beta cos some will be mercenaries for our enemies soon if care is not taken
Imagine demorilisingly killing pple asking for better life and even publicising it like they were coup plotters or even common criminals. Na wa ooo . Smh
Deeply saddened

i know alot of you want to be truly emotion....i feel for them too...there is corruption everywhere and that doesnt mean one should shoot at his GOC who is a representative of the C-in-C in Borono......like i stated the law of God and man was not designed to have emotions but to pass absolute judgement.....they went too far and the prize to pay is death angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Arsenalholic(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2014
debbleopto:

I see this ^^^ as a mumu comment. So it is when it comes to the generals, GOC and the other ogas spending the boys salary and demoralizing them that the so called discipling can be compromised? I entered Bonny camp today and see some accommodations that replicate that of makoko getho. even the eye clinic furniture is so dirty and old you can not use in in class room. If you don't call that undiscipline what are you then calling it?
Thank you. As a ''mumu comment'', there's little need in me trying to state my case and why i posted that earlier.

I wonder why most pple here cannot state their case without necessarily using derogatory words. It reeks of immaturity, big time!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2014
fizzy94:
He has since left Maiduguri and was retired by the NA

That's beta...
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
teeowl: death sentence is too much... haba! they were not planning a coup! there were just fighting for better conditions. Kabiru Sokoto killed people with the bomb blast in Suleja and he got life imprisonment... so why give the death sentence to men that are fighting for Nigeria.
Was it life?, i thought it was 14 or 15yrs imprisonment.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by macdonvirus: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
This is so bad ooo. All the people convicted were Christians and mostly Igbos
donnypool: A military court sitting in Abuja on Monday found 13 out of the 18 soldiers standing trial for mutiny and other offences guilty.

Twelve of the convicted soldiers were sentenced to death, five were discharged and acquitted while the remaining one was jailed for 28 days with hard labour.

The soldiers had on May 14, 2014 fired shots at the General Officer Commanding the newly created 7 Division of Nigerian Army, Maj. Gen. Ahmed Mohammmed, in Maiduguri.

The act is viewed in the military as mutiny.

Those discharged are David Robert, Mohammed Sani, Iseh Ubong, Sebastine Gwaba and Naaman Samuel.

Jeremiah Echocho was sentenced to 28 days with hard labour.

Those who were sentenced to death are Jasper Braidolor, David Musa, Friday Onuh, Yusuf Shuaibu, Igonmu Emmanuel, Andrew Ugbede, Nurudeen Ahmed, Ifeanyi Alukagba, Alao Samuel, Amadi Chukwuma, Alan Linus, and Stephen Clement.

They were found guilty of criminal conspiracy, mutiny, attempt to commit murder (shooting of the vehicle of the GOC); insubordination to a particular order; insubordination and false accusation.

The President of the Court Martial, Maj. Gen. C.C. Okonkwo, said the 12 soldiers were found guilty of three of the most heinous charges bars.

The legal team of the convicts pleaded with the court martial to temper justice with mercy.

The team reeled out pathetic stories about the family backgrounds of the convicted servicemen.

One was said to be the only son of his octogenarian widowed mother.

Another is the father of a five-month-old baby.

The defence team argued that giving them maximum sentence would do more harm than good, adding that it would increase the agony of their dependants.

The attack on the GOC and his men reportedly occurred when they visited the cantonment.

The Maimalari Cantonment is the headquarters of 7 Division, the newest Division of the Nigerian Army.

Military sources said that soldiers at the cantonment had been complaining of insufficient ammunition, food and allowances prior to the GOC’s visit.

They were also reportedly unhappy and their morale was at its lowest ebb because there had not been troop rotation for a long time since their deployment to combat Boko Haram terrorists in the North- East.

“The GOC’s visit coincided with the arrival of the corpses of soldiers killed in an ambush in Chibok on the night of May 13, 2014.

“The apparently agitated soldiers, on sighting the corpses of their slain colleagues became hysteric. Some opened fire on the GOC, who was lucky to have escaped unhurt. However, the bullets hit and seriously injured some of his bodyguards, who also fled to safety,” the source said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/12-soldiers-who-attacked-goc-sentenced-to-death/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.