Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? (2038 Views)

Una Welldone O! Why Is Romanceland Dry Today? / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

Thank you...
U WEY NO GET FACE.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by 100Cents: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: U WEY NO GET FACE.

grin
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
haba? you are crying too oya let all of us cry then cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Xsenga: cry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by iheanyi40(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: TNK GOD U KNOW. UR HANDSOMENESS IS JUST 2 MUCH. I CAN'T FIGHT WITH ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE OF U.
m no flirt hun
U sef suppose knw la angry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
iammo6: haba? you are crying too oya let all of us cry then cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
MY TEARS DON FINISH OO. NA DEY LAST DROP BE DIS. cry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
My brother when you find out pls let me know.

1 Like

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
lol...is that u on ya profile pic?
Xsenga: MY TEARS DON FINISH OO. NA DEY LAST DROP BE DIS. cry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
iheanyi40: m no flirt hun
U sef suppose knw la angry
THOSE GIRLS WEY JUST DEY TAG U 4 PICTURES NKO? ABI U DON TURN 2 CELEBRITY? angry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
iammo6: lol...is that u on ya profile pic?
YES
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by iheanyi40(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: THOSE GIRLS WEY JUST DEY TAG U 4 PICTURES NKO? ABI U DON TURN 2 CELEBRITY? angry
de tagged me dosnt mean ahm dating them nau angry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
iheanyi40: de tagged me dosnt mean ahm dating them nau angry
U'RE DATING THEM MR. angry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by iheanyi40(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: U'RE DATING THEM MR. angry
how can I be dating more than 10girls grin
Its not possible nau angry
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
iheanyi40: how can I be dating more than 10girls grin
Its not possible nau angry
IT'S VERY VERY POSSIBLE.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
hmmmm
Xsenga: YES
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by drnoel: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
MarshRiley: I was introduced to a girl yesterday morning and we didn't really talk,but towards evening,we incidentally met where I was taking shelter from the rain and we got talking,after like 2hrs of talking,she asked me thesame question am tired of answering"Marsh,are you a player?"
Before I answered her,I asked her why she asked me such a question,she said"you know you are so cute and the way you smile plus your voice sef"
So I asked myself,is it a crime to be cute?and does bin cute automatically mean you're a player?

djeezy: Yeah I've noticed that too. I dont even deny it. I just smile. The thing is they believe if you're cute, there's every reason to believe you're a player because other girls will be tripping for you and you wouldn't want to ignore free food unless you're gay. I have also noticed that a girl calls you a player does not mean she will not roll with you.

Come oo, Mazi Marsh and u this ya broda way dem dey call djeezy. E be like say una be JJC 4 this scopes. How chick go carry agbari dey ask u if u be player, u even dey waste time dey smile or dey waste time dey do good boy. If dey chick won here say u be player, them am yes. U go still fire dey ass. But if u begin do good boy u don born ya cable be dat. Their Pschys na if u talk say u no be then u be, if u talk say u be them them go won change u. Anything way u talk 4 that time no go convince am say u no be then why border. Most chicks na fish brain.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Sarimah(f): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
cooljoe: waow. Dats so nice. Hapi beeday in advance to u ma'am
tnx hun
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: WHY U DEY FEAR NA? grin
NO FACE
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
richommie: NO FACE
FACE GO SOON SHOW.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: FACE GO SOON SHOW.
....IF E SHOW...HOLLA ME

#YOLO
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by iheanyi40(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: IT'S VERY VERY POSSIBLE.
bliv mii hun av gat nufin wif em
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by 1stola: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Sarimah: tnx hun
happy birthday!
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Sarimah(f): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2014
1stola:
happy birthday!
tnx dear
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 6:04am On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: bliv mii hun av gat nufin wif em
OK
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by iheanyi40(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Xsenga: OK
how was ya nyt
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Daughterzion(f): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2014
djeezy: Yea I've been good. We'll meet soon. Where in ph are you?
confirmed u re a player

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Debate This Guys / 10 Things More Pleasurable Than $ex / Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.