Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? (2031 Views)

Una Welldone O! Why Is Romanceland Dry Today? / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2014
MarshRiley:
A new one won't be out of place wink
NA U DEY RIGHT OR LEFT?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by cooljoe(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Softsparky, I c u viewing dis topic, ur hot o. Omg, c as u fine scata
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: NA U DEY RIGHT OR LEFT?
Right....left is my best friend sadiq
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Profile checked.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by nifton(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes now,oya check out C. Ronaldo is a player,plays for real madrid,Theo Walcot is player,plays for Arsenal,Aquillani is a player,plays for Fiorentina and d list goes on.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2014
In essence, you want us to believe you're cute?
I reserve my comment.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: Falls down from palm tree out of excitement. Thanks.
You really are cute. Nice lips btw.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2014
bad guy!!! grin grin grin
Chimax15: op I almost believed this ur post until i checked ur profile pic
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin grin
Xsenga: :oGUY, U HANDSOME OO. shocked
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2014
this is phucking hillarious
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2014
iammo6: grin grin grin
WHY U DEY LAUGH?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
cry cry cry if thats what u expect me to do
Xsenga: WHY U DEY LAUGH?
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by lasheez(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Reason being that......You are just too good looking to be real.

1 Like

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: In essence, you want us to believe you're cute?
I reserve my comment.
In essence,I want u to tell me why you ladies think all cute guys are players,I don't need you to believe am cute,I get the compliment everyday
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
andromida: Profile checked.
Question not answered and the purpose of the thread is defeated
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Dreyl(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
I ain't a player,i'm loyal to cococandy. smileytongue
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dreyl: I ain't a player,i'm loyal to cococandy. smileytongue
Make she catch you
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
MarshRiley:
In essence,I want u to tell me why you ladies think all cute guys are players,I don't need you to believe am cute,I get the compliment everyday
Alright. Wasn't going to believe or compliment you anyway.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by MarshRiley(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: Alright. Wasn't going to believe or compliment you anyways.
Thanks I hear the compliment
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
iammo6: cry cry cry if thats what u expect me to do
STOP CRYING PLS. embarassed
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by djeezy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: You really are cute. Nice lips btw.
thank you.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Dreyl(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
MarshRiley:
Make she catch you
coolcool
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by iheanyi40(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its true
Xsenga thinks am a flirt cos m handsome embarassed
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
iheanyi40: Its true
Xsenga thinks am a flirt cos m handsome embarassed
TNK GOD U KNOW. UR HANDSOMENESS IS JUST 2 MUCH. I CAN'T FIGHT WITH ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE OF U.
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Sarimah(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
cooljoe: only possible if sarimah is gona cum along. We could do a movie at Genesis, ts jst around d corner. Where's dat sarimah gal sef. Mayb u should try using ur charms on her
charm keh? shocked

Ve been busy...tomorow is my birthday smiley
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by cooljoe(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sarimah: charm keh? shocked

Ve been busy...tomorow is my birthday smiley
waow. Dats so nice. Hapi beeday in advance to u ma'am
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
i will try...the pain is too unbearable
Xsenga: STOP CRYING PLS. embarassed
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: TNK GOD U KNOW. UR HANDSOMENESS IS JUST 2 MUCH. I CAN'T FIGHT WITH ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE OF U.
. I DEY FEAR UR PIX.....I BE WON LIKE AM...BUT I SAY MAKE I WAIT FIRST

#YOLO
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
richommie: . I DEY FEAR UR PIX.....I BE WON LIKE AM...BUT I SAY MAKE I WAIT FIRST

#YOLO
WHY U DEY FEAR NA? grin
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by 100Cents: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Girls can be very insecure..

1 Like

Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by 100Cents: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Xsenga: :oGUY, U HANDSOME OO. shocked

Thank you...
Re: COME O...why Is It That Every Cute And Handsome Guy Is Tagged A PLAYER? by Xsenga(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
iammo6: i will try...the pain is too unbearable
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Convince Her / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? / Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.