Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats (4148 Views)

Coping With Marital Finances / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? / Coping With Nagging Mother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by JEITO: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Na to adopt na, while waiting for your own to come.

1 Like

Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
My DH doesn't eat all that.
She's On Her Own!
SAMBARRY: she sabi cook amala eforiro and bush meat o grin
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by soulglo: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ Sorry I don't get what you're driving at.

What other "comments & views" are you expecting regarding a case where polygamy is the norm? Why the hype about her asking her man to take in another wife, knowing fully well he is entitled to take up to four more??

The man is cool with it. First wife is okay with it too. So why are you taking Panadol for a couple who are comfortable with their lifestyle choice??

Not all Muslims believe this doctrine. What he is saying, as ridiculous as it sounds is that the woman believes that if her husband gets another woman pregnant then it would be easier for him to get her pregnant. Smh. How hard is it to pick up a book
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: My DH doesn't eat all that.
She's On Her Own!
shocked grin
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by nature20: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
@soulglo,thanks that is it,as for the woman ,we met yesterday and i asked her to go for some test and scan in a Government hospital that has uptodate equipment and if there are more people i suggested other standard Diagnostic centres.Her husband is joining her as well before i start to give them Natural therapy as demanded by the outcome of the couple test results.They already done some test before but i want a more recent one I was able to raise hope of child bearing in the woman.Her sadness and frequent loneliness at least would be reduced.Need a friend that truly care about your Infertility issue,frustrated and really worried ,seems its breaking your precious marriage,tired and don't know what to do again? For an approach and counselling that works Call Ade 08136811277.
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by reelup1: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
@OP,welldone for the good works you are doing,OP and to others What would you advise a couple that went to a motherless baby home to adopt a child , after two years wife became pregnant and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy,the adopted child and the real couple child are always fighting so much that the adopted child beats hell out of the real child,how does such couple especially the wife cope? i think the thought of this could come up" I won't let this child continue to punish my son afterall he is not my real child" What would you do? May the time of any couple going through Infertility issue come speedily.Amen.
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by nature20: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
reelup1: @OP,welldone for the good works you are doing,OP and to others What would you advise a couple that went to a motherless baby home to adopt a child , after two years wife became pregnant and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy,the adopted child and the real couple child are always fighting so much that the adopted child beats hell out of the real child,how does such couple especially the wife cope? i think the thought of this could come up" I won't let this child continue to punish my son afterall he is not my real child" What would you do? May the time of any couple going through Infertility issue come speedily.Amen.
In my own view,i think the couple should not look at issue with the perspective of adopted child and real child,the AC(Adopted child)does not see himself as adopted,he sees himself as RC(Real child) so he acts as one,the RC too does not know and consider the AC as RC,normally kids quarel and fighting is normal and common,there are kids of same blood that fight also.
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by nature20: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
God forbid,there are cases of same blood children killing his brother\sister,the couple should just show absolute Love for the two children,the thought of one is AC or RC should be completely removed.Effort should be made to talk to the AC on how to show love to his brother make necessary corrections and as well make the RC drop some bad attitude that could trigger Anger.Remember child adopted from a motherless baby home might have been dumped by a someone untrackable,maltreating or sending such a child back to the street is not a good option.Others pls.this is my personal view,make your comment.

1 Like

Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by KanwuliaJara: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:
What an annoying thread!

My vexation isn't with you @op, but with the typical dumb responses from mother-in-laws or any other extended family member heaping on more pressure on an already stressed couple.

Worse of all is the frustrating & uncoporative response from the ignorant goat of a man who calls himself a "husband" in the example you gave.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I think I am done here.
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 14, 2015
A woman with a seven yrs old daughter visited me some months ago crying. She has begged and cajoled the husband to go to hospital with her but he adamantly refused saying if he is not a man,how come he gave her belle b4?
A deeper life man.

Why is it too hard for men to go and check themselves up?
Me and u won't live in d same house o.
I just can't relate with d mentality.

Or is it those that don't value the baby gal God gave them?
U hv 2 baby gals and they will make the house too hot for u.

Can't be join civilization? Others has moved since.
Re: Coping With Infertility\mother In-law Threats by SAMBARRY: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
Sometimes the fault is from the man. But typical Nigerians will look at the woman first before looking at the man

If you're TTC and your mother-in-law won't let you rest,get your mother to to give your husband some grief too cheesy cheesy
That way it will be balanced
Gbam. I loff balanced loff

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!! / Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? / This Child Was Given Birth To 1hour Ago (pic) But !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.