Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? (4144 Views)

See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. / Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by DeluwaTalks: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
I know of a couple some years ago based on true life story.

It so happened that the husband needed to make love. Unfortunately for him, he was refused.
His cheque bounced! grin

On their way to work, the husband started driving carelessly and the wife cautioned him to be careful.
Deep down in the husband’s mind, he was wondering why she has to tell him to be careful.

Meanwhile, he couldn’t reveal the reason. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Godmother(f): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Has this story ended or should we expect a part 2 undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Godmother(f): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lemme give you reasons why a woman might deny her husband sex:

1. If her heart is angry/bitter with him. We women are not like men and sex is deeper with us. A woman that is angry with you will find it hard to be intimate with you.

2. If she is sick. Abeg, you cannot want to do when I'm feeling sick naa angry

3. If she's tired or heavily burned (like one of the kids being sick or something).

4. If she's not really into you sexually. Shell just be managing to be intimate sometimes.

There....can't think of any other reason why a woman WL deny her husband, but I stand corrected.

13 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by DeluwaTalks: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Janosky: 3:40am On Nov 06, 2019
DeluwaTalks:

It so happened that the husband needed to make love. Unfortunately for him, he was refused.
His cheque bounced! ;

On their way to work, the husband started driving carelessly and the wife cautioned him to be careful.
Deep down in the husband’s mind, he was wondering why she has to tell him to be careful.

Perhaps, you hurt her under the guise of sex- for instance, when you dive in, while she's not well stimulated .
Again, if you always reach Jerusalem and sleep off thereafter, with out caring about her sexual needs..

She go lock gate and you guys will be having unnecessary fights you can not even figure out the real cause.
She must come first in the other room (orgasm) b4 you begin your ascent to "mount Everest.".
Frank talk about how you guys want it & what you guys prefer in bed, should help solve this issue and enhance your bond with your spouse.

12 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Omojudy: 4:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Godmother:

1. If her heart is angry/bitter with him. We women are not like men and sex is deeper with us. A woman that is angry with you will find it hard to be intimate with you.

3. If she's tired or heavily burned (like one of the kids being sick or something).

4. If she's not really into you sexually. Shell just be managing to be intimate sometimes.

There....can't think of any other reason why a woman WL deny her husband, but I stand corrected.
Supported. I will add when the man has taken the woman for granted for too long.

9 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by DeluwaTalks: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Amazing contributions!

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Godmother:

what if girlfriends deny us sex?
Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Godmother(f): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
aro1:
what if girlfriends deny us sex?

Can a girlfriend be angry with her man? If she can, then yes.

View my signature for 5 Simple Ways to Always Have Money

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Prognose: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Godmother:

1. 2.3...

4. If she's not really into you sexually. She'll just be managing to be intimate sometimes.

Why would a woman marry a man if she isn't into him sexually?

For such women, aren't they worried that eventually the man will start going outside since he isn't receiving intimacy at home?

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Prognose:

Why would a woman marry a man if she isn't into him sexually?

For such women, aren't they worried that eventually the man will start going outside since he isn't receiving intimacy at home?

Some got married as virgins so had no idea about the incompatibility

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by YourCoffin: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2019
You don't necessarily need your wife to achieve sexual gratification so why get bothered when she denies you sex?
Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2019
A woman's body belongs to her husband and vice versa.

Except for reason that has to do with health or stress, a wife has no right denying sex to her husband.

If she is aggrieved, she may be forgiven for denying him temporarily but it must be sorted as soon as possible!

However, any man whose wife deny him of intercourse should not force it. Except for reasons that have to do with her health, stress or temporal grievances, he should consider having alternative should she deny him his conjugal right.

This is one reason our ancestors permitted polygamy. People sit up when there are alternatives to them!

5 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
A woman's body belongs to her husband and vice versa.

Except for reason that has to do with health or stress, a wife has no right denying sex to her husband.

If she is aggrieved, she may be forgiven for denying him temporarily but it must be sorted as soon as possible!

However, any man whose wife deny him of intercourse should not force it. Except for reasons that have to do with her health, stress or temporal grievances, he should consider having alternative should she deny him his conjugal right.

This is one reason our ancestors permitted polygamy. People sit up when there are alternatives to them!

What should a wife do if her husband constantly denies her sex? Is seeking of alternative permitted to wives?

7 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

What should a wife do if her husband constantly denies her sex? Is seeking of alternative permitted to wives?
A wife, whose husband denies her sex is permitted to seek alternative but she must first ensure that she is the one that paid dowry to marry her husband from his family and the house she is living with her husband belongs to HER.

YIMU grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

A wife, whose husband denies her sex is permitted to seek alternative but she must first ensure that she is the one that paid dowry to marry her husband from his family and the house she is living with her husband belongs to HER.

YIMU grin

Okay so it's fine for a woman who is handling the family financial responsibilities to sleep around?

6 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Okay so it's fine for a woman who is handling the family financial responsibilities to sleep around?
Yes, she is but AFTER paying her husband's dowry to his family and satisfy all necessary rites.

Yimu angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2019
YourCoffin:
You don't necessarily need your wife to achieve sexual gratification so why get bothered when she denies you sex?

You are obviously still a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes, she is but AFTER paying her husband's dowry to his family and satisfy all necessary rites.

Yimu angry

Hypocrisy suits you well.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Hypocrisy suits you well.
What is hypocritical in my comment?

3 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Ameboperoo(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

You are misquoting him.
He said
1. if the woman in question paid the bride price to marry the man from him family
2 She is the owner of the house or maybe the one who rents the house where they both live.
3. YIMU.
She might not necessarily be the bread winner of the house (according to his post)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Ameboperoo(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2019
YourCoffin:
Please explain
Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

What is hypocritical in my comment?

A man is allowed to cheat if the wife withhold sex, but a woman shouldn't because she didn't pay bride price, even though she pays the bills, isn't that hypocrisy and ironic?

As much as adultery is wrong and shouldn't be encouraged, your comment should be about solving the withholding sex thing, not to encourage extra marital affairs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by bukatyne(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2019
DeluwaTalks:

His cheque bounced! grin

Where is the part 2?
Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by Prognose: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2019
YourCoffin:

Well, if you're the faithful kind of husband, part of the enjoyment of sex is seeing that she's enjoying it as well. Its a very very important aspect for some of us, her enjoyment of the act.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

A man is allowed to cheat if the wife withhold sex, but a woman shouldn't because she didn't pay bride price, even though she pays the bills, isn't that hypocrisy and ironic?
A man is permitted to marry as much as he desires. A woman that desire such privilege should first ensure she pays the dowry of the man she is "marrying".

As much as adultery is wrong and shouldn't be encouraged, your comment should be about solving the withholding sex thing, not to encourage extra marital affairs.
A woman that withholds sex is already failing her conjugal duty except when it has to do with health and stress...

Though I consent that sometimes it could be employed as temporal measure to force the man address her grievances, but beyond that it is pure act of irresponsibility.

A woman that claims to value her home and still proceed to deny her man sex may learn the hard way!

If you don't agree with this, STAY UNMARRIED!

5 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by YourCoffin: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are obviously still a toddler.

If calling me a toddler makes you feel like a wise grandma, please go ahead. I don't like ruining people's fun.
Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by YourCoffin: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Please explain

It means sexual gratification is a feeling and it can be created with any legal object or willing participants. You can now fill in the blanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by YourCoffin: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Prognose:

Well, if you're the faithful kind of husband, part of the enjoyment of sex is seeing that she's enjoying it as well. Its a very very important aspect for some of us, her enjoyment of the act.

So you are saying 90% of women don't enjoy sex as soon as they get married because 90% of married men complain about the same issue?
Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by midnighter(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

A man is permitted to marry as much as he desires. A woman that desire such privilege should first ensure she pays the dowry of the man she is "marrying".

A woman that withholds sex is already failing her conjugal duty except when it has to do with health and stress...

Though I consent that sometimes it could be employed as temporal measure to force the man address her grievances, but beyond that it is pure act of irresponsibility.

A woman that claims to value her home and still proceed to deny her man sex may learn the hard way!

Yeah, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Never a dull moment with the disgusting hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? by cococandy(f): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2019
So you think the purpose of the tradition of paying bride price is to enable the man treat his woman like trash. Is that why you guys fight tooth and nail to stop any talks of abolishing it? Because you want to be able to justifies bad behavior with the excuse of dowry payment?

In case no one will tell you, I’ll tell you. you’re not making any sense. At best, You are making a very unintelligent and almost foolish argument.

Is the price of the side chic or side chics included in the dowry that you paid to your fellow man in the process of marrying his daughter? What’s the relationship between the two?

Once faced with your hypocrisy you (as expected) start fishing around for nonsensical mumbo jumbo to justify it. If you’re not using religion, you’re using pseudo science or misogynistic traditions as a justification.

TonyeBarcanista:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Search For My Biological Father / Inspiring Quotes For Families: / My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.