Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! (1248 Views)

Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz / ooh / Guys Help! She Wants To Register On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by chidiezeh(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2014
If you dated a lady for over 5yrs.
You met her when you were in the
University and you
both
dated till you graduated. And you
met her a virgin and
you both agreed to keep it until
your wedding
night.
But after 3yrs of being jobless,
she later secured a job for you in one
Big Company
where you are
earning a Heavy salary per
month.
Things are now going well with you.You
finally
proposed marriage to her and
she
accepted.
After the proposal,tears begin to roll down
her
cheeks and you asked her
what the
problem
is and she confessed to you that:
"I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR
BOSS BEFORE
HE
ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN
THE COMPANY
COS
THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME
IF
YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU
WILL
CONTINUE
TO
REMAIN JOBLESS".
Assuming you were the
guy, would you still go
ahead with the wedding
REMEMBER: SHE was the one
that changed
your life... drop ur comments and
opinions...
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Why not? Will gladly marry her with all pleasure someone that can go long just because of me, they are some girls who have dated up to 8 guy before you married and they don't have not add a positive thing into your life...sincerely if I can see someone who can this long way for me going very happy

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by valmunich(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2014
I'll marry her
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Crocz(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2014
You know what I plan to tell my wife to be?....re: "baby drop and forget your past cos from tonight, I'm the NOW and the FUTURE"!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Will you continue working for the boss that took your wife's virginity??
Crocz: You know what I plan to tell my wife to be?....re: "baby drop and forget your past cos from tonight, I'm the NOW and the FUTURE"!
What will be your next move?
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by jsunex(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
How am i so sure its d truth... mayb she gave it to anoda guy and lied ...,I can only marry her if she can get a video conversation of my boss saying he did it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by izaray(f): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Will you continue working for the boss that took your wife's virginity??What will be your next move?
Why not, if i were to be d guy, i will keep working wit dat boss, untill i get another beta job else were, b4 i can now quit, Remember dey paid him wel, and to get dat kind of job is not always an easy task!
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Crocz(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Will you continue working for the boss that took your wife's virginity??What will be your next move?

Yeah...just like nothing ever happened
I'll keep finding means to leave thou cos I hate to be bossed, I like being my own boss

I'm just one kind of a guy
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by izaray(f): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Crocz]

I'll keep finding means to leave thou cos I hate to be bossed, I like being my own boss

I'm just one kind of a guy[/quote
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by izaray(f): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Crocz:

I'm just one kind of a guy
Dat's d truth abt d whole tin
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by izaray(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2014
jsunex: How am i so sure its d truth... mayb she gave it to anoda guy and lied ...,I can only marry her if she can get a video conversation of my boss saying he did it.
And u tink, it culd av been nicwe and possible for her to get her action into video? Knowing fully wel, dat she is doing it because of d luv she has 4 u! Wat if she ask her boss to sack u, in d process of u marring another lady, instead of her?
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2014
How come nobody has mentioned that this is an old and already stale topic?

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by izaray(f): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: How come nobody has mentioned that this is an old and already stale topic?
But is my first tym of seeing d thread, mayb d dude dat repeated d thread, is so much inluv wit it!
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: But is my first tym of seeing d thread, mayb d dude dat repeated d thread, is so much inluv wit it!
Or maybe he couldn't find another topic to copy, just maybe.
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by jsunex(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: And u tink, it culd av been nicwe and possible for her to get her action into video? Knowing fully wel, dat she is doing it because of d luv she has 4 u! Wat if she ask her boss to sack u, in d process of u marring another lady, instead of her?

Dat is nt d end of d world nah
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Tallesty1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: Why not, if i were to be d guy, i will keep working wit dat boss, untill i get another beta job else were, b4 i can now quit, Remember dey paid him wel, and to get dat kind of job is not always an easy task!
easier said than done!
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by izaray(f): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: Or maybe he couldn't find another topic to copy, just maybe.
U r so funny, making jest of me ryt? no worry, i go catch u sum wer else!
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by hatux: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wound of the heart!
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: U r so funny, making jest of me ryt? no worry, i go catch u sum wer else!
Lol... Catch me somewhere else? I'd be looking forward to that.
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Oilmoneyguy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
For me, I will not marry her, she would have discussed it with me before going ahead to sleep with my boss... highest I would have been the one to dis-virgin first, then she can give my boss if I choose to.

Ladies have this thing attached with who they give their virginity to, so why did she have to give someone else when I have been there for years.

To tell you the truth, she has been sleeping around with other guys without you knowing, she is just using the job as an excuse to cover up... ladies have tactics sha grin
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by izaray(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
MzPreshie: Lol... Catch me somewhere else? I'd be looking forward to that.
Swirry is been long i saw u online, hope is not becos of my thread o, hahahaha..just kidding u sha! Still expecting to see u soon!
Re: Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
izaray: Swirry is been long i saw u online, hope is not becos of my thread o, hahahaha..just kidding u sha! Still expecting to see u soon!
Hey dear, thanks for checking on me. Lol.. Your thread? Nah. Have personal issues, will be back by tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys!!! Get In Here And Wish Me A Happy Birthday / Top 5 Romantic Songs / Before You Jump Into Marriage: Thing You Should Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.