Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

ooh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooh (16820 Views)

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women! / See Me See Trouble Ooh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

ooh by MLS12(f): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
. .

2 Likes

Re: ooh by Arosa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
Feel free to flirt here as much as you like, nobody cares. undecided

1 Like

Re: ooh by brainchild78(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
i will hit u hard strate 2 d point. marriage is a sacred institution dat needs 2 be preserved unless d issue of adultery or physical tension/abuses arises. flirtin can cause damage dan harm. believe me i hav had 1st hand experience!
Re: ooh by neyostica: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
I feel for the unlucky man that is married to you
Re: ooh by badmrkt(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
@op how would you feel if your husband decides to do this?

4 Likes

Re: ooh by slimyem: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
flirt but be careful how you manage it so it doesnt bring you trouble at last.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: ooh by SAFO(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nothing wrong with flirting unless it gets outta hand and you can't control it.

Jus like when u shayo, do it in moderation. grin

1 Like

Re: ooh by Ammyng(f): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Flirting is the art of making a man/woman feel pleased with himself. Sometimes could lead to something else. You just need to be careful and make sure you keep it here no outside NL contact "my 50cents" smiley

Btw seeking someone to talk to everytime you have misunderstanding with your husband is really not a good idea especially trying to talk to guys undecided

1 Like

Re: ooh by luckgames(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL.am a married young girl.I would like to ve a divided attention like flirtn online to ease d tension in my home each time me and my hubby has a misunderstandin
Stop
Don't play with fire
You might start by flirting , before you know it
You are sitting having dinner with other dude
What is next?
In the dude's bed Fucking hell out of you
Re: ooh by Ammyng(f): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
luckgames:
Stop
Don't play with fire
You might start by flirting , before you know it
You are sitting have dinner with other dude
What is next?
In the dude's bed Fucking hell out of you

That's my point smiley

2 Likes

Re: ooh by DonCarlos1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
You can befriend some of the ladies in this forum if u don't have friends outside but pls perish the tot of flirting with the guys here. If you live to regret it, that is.
Re: ooh by cowgurl: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hell NO!!! Kill dat thot of urs Mrs, ain't ryt. 'l prefer u solvin ur misunderstandings wit ur hubby 2 kip ur attention undivided. If u wer single, den it wud b a Go.
Re: ooh by ijebuboy18(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
If u play with fire, you will surely get burnt!!!

1 Like

Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
Instead of you to focus on how to resolve\minimize having misunderstandings with your hubby,you are thinking of flirting as a solution?you really are not ready for marriage,btw it seems you plan on having steady misunderstandings with him from the tone of your post,so much for someone who claims to love her husband and him being her best friend in another thread,you really are not wise and i mean that with no remorse.

4 Likes

Re: ooh by Coefficient(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Flirting at ur stage is as good as cheating in itself. Infact they are coterminous terms. You're strolling on the pathway to destroying ur probably-beautiful-young marriage. I wonder how you'd feel catching ur husband sending seemingly 'unharmful' romantic messages to another woman on the web
Re: ooh by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL.am a married young girl.I would like to ve a divided attention like flirtn online to ease d tension in my home each time me and my hubby has a misunderstandin

u re a pitiable sight..
Re: ooh by senben(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Rather than thinking of who to flirt with why not think of how to fix what ever causes misunderstanding b/w U and Ur husband... Any body trying to be close may want to take advantage of Ur problem.

1 Like

Re: ooh by queensmith: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Red alert, not cool not cool! lol

Flirting when natural is fine- this however my dear lady is not! resolve the issues you have with your husband and dont let me see you here flirting!! angry
Re: ooh by bykes(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
Be carefull of what you ask for cos you might just get it

1 Like

Re: ooh by Afam4eva(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
So, 1diots still get married. Na waoo. I pity the man that married this one thinking he has a wife.

2 Likes

Re: ooh by mcnepow(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
Am a married young gurl
Poster, you are a married woman (no hinsalt intended)
Flirting in this case = 'adultery'
kill the idea
afta that, bury it. .
or SharpBadtGuyz go use u do yeye

1 Like

Re: ooh by Gentleboby: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Be careful so that guys will not hit you beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: ooh by blackboi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2012

who cares Jst make sure u carry e-condom join body.
lust is real!

3 Likes

Re: ooh by Limaoscar: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
You want to eat the bait on the hook but you think you will be able to manage not being caught.shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: ooh by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
This is why everyone should have a [b]constructive [/b]passion or hobby that they can turn to when they just need to "escape" and relax.
Flirting, should not be one of those hobbies. I find this need for attention (aka flirting) is common with people who think their partners are their hobbies.

They feel empty, bored and devoid of attention and need something to feel the void quick, even if the attention comes from somewhere else.
You and your spouse will no doubt have disagreements, that's part of married life. Kick that "mill's and boons", "love is a bed-of-roses" thing out of your head.
Just get a freaking hobby.

1 Like

Re: ooh by Lekmusic: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
Some Pple just like wahala. If you are one of such..God help you
Re: ooh by Limaoscar: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
O.k other option is .....let me seeeeeeeee.......yep, you don't like giving out your sword to the butcher but you'd prefer volunteering your teeth abi.embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
Una don chase d op
Re: ooh by Piyke: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
Marriage is built on honesty and openess. I know this from experience, you and ur hubby should rather work things out to have better bliss.
Flirting online while in marriage is a form of cheating on ur hubby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships" / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend / Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.