Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? (24001 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by cinderellla(f): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
undecided
Jerrick: Lol... Is that so?

Mtcchhhhheeewwwwww
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MabraO: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol
kiss

BTW take your eyes OFF my hair. wink

Just too attractive for me to do
Unless u wan dey wear hijab
I know u can'tcheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Jerrick(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla: undecided

Mtcchhhhheeewwwwww
Why now? grin I asked a simple question. grin Yes or No. #simple
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Jerrick(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

Just too attractive for me to do
Unless u wan dey wear hijab
I know u can'tcheesy
Hahahaha. I can and I will soon start don't worry.

Na why that bro almost kiss you that day where he dey look my hair. Lmao.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by missmaris020(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed
LaurelP:

I've never seen a lady without makeup in an event or social gathering like church
. Go to evening prog in d church, u will see...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MabraO: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
FrankySnow: Hahahaha. I can and I will soon start don't worry.

Na why that bro almost kiss you that day where he dey look my hair. Lmao.

grin grin
To frank nobody go see am wey no go like am
Unless d person no know better thing
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
missmaris020: lipsrsealed. Go to evening prog in d church, u will see...

Gud idea
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
No I can't, i always slap on my powder and lip gloss @least, before leaving my house, for me to be caught without these two basics, either I am pregnant, unhappy or sick...end of discussion...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: No I can't, i always slap on my powder and lip gloss @least, before leaving my house, for me to be caught without these two basics, either I am pregnant, unhappy or sick...end of discussion...

I like dis... Honesty

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Project400: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DopeAngel(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP: Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, church or party?

Is there any lady who can do that? I want to marry her!
is that how ur dad married ur mum. Disgusting thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by lilyafaten: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why not
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ngookoye: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
No
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MsNas(f): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can. But i rarely do. Why should I not be at my best? Makeup boost a woman's self confidence... at least me. but that doesn't mean I'm not comfortable in my skin. I just happen to like makeup and that shouldn't be a crime cheesy sometimes I'm too tired to apply anything cos that thing takes too much time.

I was to go to a wedding last week and turned the bathroom into a war zone with makeup. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by zicoraads: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why would a girl want to go without makeup? Am a guy and I don't wear any, as my woman you should wear make-up. The heavy one won't be a bad idea either grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DopeAngel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: No I can't, i always slap on my powder and lip gloss @least, before leaving my house, for me to be caught without these two basics, either I am pregnant, unhappy or sick...end of discussion...
you must be the ugly type..no offence
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by harjibolar10(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
I only hate artificial things on ladies... That's it
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by protonz(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
makeup (is fakeup) is a big turnoff for me!
I like dem natural!
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DopeAngel(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
MsNas: I can. But i rarely do. Why should I not be at my best? Makeup boost a woman's self confidence... at least me. but that doesn't mean I'm not comfortable in my skin. I just happen to like makeup and that shouldn't be a crime cheesy sometimes I'm too tired to apply anything cos that thing takes too much time.

I was to go to a wedding last week and turned the bathroom into a war zone with makeup. Lmao.
you have the problem of low self esteem.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
So what if she could? Does this "dressing down" extend to her outer garments too? Surely, you'd also not mind her leaving the house in nothing outstanding; perhaps something a little weathered, with frayed edges and no body contouring. I like to see you say yes, OP. Say yes. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by rattlesnake(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
If they don't they will look like men.....
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DopeAngel(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
MsNas: I can. But i rarely do. Why should I not be at my best? Makeup boost a woman's self confidence... at least me. but that doesn't mean I'm not comfortable in my skin. I just happen to like makeup and that shouldn't be a crime cheesy sometimes I'm too tired to apply anything cos that thing takes too much time.

from the look of things.. I can say ur whole make up kit aint worth #3000
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Bolgra2008(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MsNas(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: you have the problem of low self esteem.
Are you mad? See this fool telling me I have low self esteem just because I happen to like makeup? Please don't anger me this early in the morning. Face your people with high self esteem please.

Some Nairalanders just think they can use the anonymity of the Internet to lash out with their frustrations. Mind yourself please.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MsNas(f): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: from the look of things.. I can say ur whole make up kit aint worth #3000
Now I can really see something is itching you. I'm what you wanna be and can't be. Deal with it. And yeah, it isn't up to 3K. Anything else?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by ndidibabe(f): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Make-up is part of fashion. I can't go to events without it!! However, I don't do make up to work and to Church. I like to leave my fresh and fair skin cool all the time but when going for an event, I must hit my make-up bag.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Dalin3G3: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
y not.. i dnt put make up n i look much more beautiful dan dose who put it
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Richy4(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
yes. the deeper life members..... lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Xano(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ladies wear makeup. Its part of their wears. Light makeup is ok, but request for a no makeup? NO way.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by lalasticlala(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
I love to c women on nice make up. I like well made up face. my wife to b would b making up. I have nothing against make up so long as its moderate not Eucharia anunobi's type o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / Where Does Weave Hair Really Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.