Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? (24037 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
DoTheNeedful: Nigerians and hypocrisy angry. Many guys claim to hate make-ups yet the ladies with make-up tend to get more attention from them lipsrsealed. Many ladies here claim not to use make-up yet almost every lady you see at events are wearing make up undecided. We go deceive ourselves to infinity grin grin grin.
Na Soo.... LOL...
LaurelP:
I hate makeup
Especially when its excessive
There's notin as beautiful as a lady's natural face wit no single drop of makeup

THERE ISgrin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by hensben(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chi59: I read some posts and i don't get why some of you guys keep on mentioning Deeper Life. I find it quite insultive.
@topic, i use light make up once in a while for the sole purpose of covering some facial spots.
*check her PP* oboy eh! this one na pure deeper life member lipsrsealed, gurl you re beauriful, me likey. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Do you guys think we makeup for you guys to toast us......no!!!
We do it because we feel like and because we want to look good.[/quote]

I BELIEVE Ugrin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
MosesEzekiel: As the name implies, make up is meant for ugly girls and women that want to make up their beauty

Swamp mentality. If you called a girl beautiful (by your swampish standards) and the next day she applies a little make up, you'd be in trouble wouldn't you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Godmystrength: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
My
''without'' make-up days are more than my ''make-up'' days regardless
of the occasion or event.......even my wedding day... grin grin
Felvet: @ topic, with white powder I'm good to go.
me too
i do admire good make-up on people but i dont have the time and patience. The eye shadows i bought for my wedding are still as good as new.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by metalliccards(f): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
BEAUTY IS FRM INSIDE OUT, u feel beautiful ,U ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by san316(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Even my sister wey i dey go see for girls hostel dey do make up before she come down come give me food.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by prettyamanda(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Add me on bbm to see my no make up pix beauty is inborn not artificial I don't even apply foundation orpowder cosit irritates my skin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by nwaobitex: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
impossible
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Emodeee: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
yez they can do without mk up. A gal can jez wake up in d morning nd realize she hs been wearing mk up 4 too long, that very day she ll decide to go out without make up...buh it depends, nt always. However there r some ladies who can't do without mk up wen going 4 an event. Those kind of ladies r d type dat their face is accustomed wid make up, without it, they will luk vwy UNSIGHTLY. It is adviceable dat mk up should be applied occasionally and nt often, so d face can still retain its beauty even without it.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
banega: Yes, I can!! Only worwor girls depend on cheesy MU , you know what they say about women who wear too much?? (Wait for it). They're funking ugly tongue.. Infact I could remove 90% of their beauty with a wet hankerchief.. grin grin
LMFAO You bad!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Missonas(f): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
undecided @toppic Same ol' same ol'...
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle:
Lol, I will give anything to have a baby look.
Well thank God for my looks and height, makes most people over respect me.

@op can you walk up to a girl without make up and ask her to be your girl?
Guys are the reason why some girls marykay powder lasts only a week, they prefer beautiful girls to natural looking ones so all babes wanna be beautiful by force.

Don't blame them
Guys love beautiful girls. But true beauty is natural and not artificial.
In otherwords, most guys love natural beauty in females.
+ good behaviour.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ann2deals(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
tchigofigo: ...and they even wear lots of it to church.,when angel Gabriel wants to mark attendance, d pictures on his laptop does nt in anyway resemble wat he is seeing.,then they r marked absent! on d last day them no go let us hear word at heaven's gate wit their argument say them attend church service..woo, ma mu ikpa lo si orun..mtcheew!
hello: what crime has ladies committed that u guys will not let go or u want to tell me that you have not by any chance see a guy wearin make up.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by agedmanng: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=prettyamanda]Add me on bbm to see my no make up pix beauty is inborn not artificial I don't even apply foundation orpowder cosit irritates my skin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by luvly101: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes, it's possible...But, most ladies will suffocate without it, they feel incomplete grin

E.g:

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MzOma(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mz Oma is back on Nl..... Anyone miss me arnd here?
And @post, yeah some gals like me can actually do without makeup sometimes.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can do without make up..its not dat important 2 me
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by shema101(f): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
make d girls wey dey make mouth post dia pictures self.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Oba234: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
KI lo de. Deeper Life Members do it all the time. Kini big deal? Just go to one of their churches. You must be chasing the wrong women. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by lawrenceunaa: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
proud of my lady, she stay without make up check profile for a comfirmation
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ann2deals: I have much pimples on my faces but I still prefer my face without no make up on because natural look gives me a natural date, natural followers, natural friends, natural things and a very comfortable day.
A modest application of make up is not unnatural. Make up alone doesn't skew your microcosm. It's great you can live so "naturally" but I'm sure women don't always make choices (such as wearing green lipstick or studying medicine, or having fish for dinner) to catch a man. Her choice is not always about other people.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by arshavineering(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
nikkypearl: Yes we can do without it!

Personally I don't do make up all the time,the reason why I apply makeup basically is becoz ve got an annoying baby face.Make up boost my confidence most of the time and makes me look more mature! As in MATURE! undecided

cheya..if na this face for your profile wey be baby face without MU, that means my momsy na teenager ooo.....
silly excuse for worwor make up

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
no make up face
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Rutheby(f): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heycube: Only my grandma can survive without make-up. gringringrin
U tink so? I dont wear make up. My parent attends deeper life, i was born in the church and brought up there. Got so use to my natural face.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by olumzz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: All these girls are lying jor. If I'm going for a special event I cannot do without makeup and that its just the truth. On a normal day I do wear makeup. But I can definitely go out without wearing makeup. Wearing makeup especially foundation, concealer etc in dis naija weather is not a good look at all! But makeup is a necessity for most girls! That includes white powder and lip gloss!
Pray tell my dear...Pray tell
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by olumzz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
missmaris020: lipsrsealed. Go to evening prog in d church, u will see...
Omo if dats u( ur pic), then i def have 2 invite u 4 our next masquerade festival
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by ionsman: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Now you seeing things like,'I dont really use make up'.If all of you don't really use it,shay Na boys/men dey buy all the make-up accessories for market? undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by tbaby534(f): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
I only wear make up when I'm going to an event, otherwise I'm always on my natural look
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Idyvalour(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Cant remember the last tym my mum did embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry / Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.