Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? (694 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / What Is the Meaning of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by mizcalvina(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2014
I had a dream last nite, that my elder sis whom is based abroad came back home with alot of Gold rings, please nl's what does the dream means??
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2014
It simply means lots of unmarried females in your family and extended,. Will soon get married grin grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by lirusehn(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2014
if i were to be the dreamer , like seriously there is fire on the Mountain for myself not even the Sist. If something happens to someone in my dream and i witness it, it's seriously gonna happen to me and vice-versa. It all depends on how ur dreams have alwas bin.

to me those rings wud inversely/negatively work for me.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by mizcalvina(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2014
banega: It simply means lots of unmarried females in your family and extended,. Will soon get married grin grin
reallycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by Activity77(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Blessing is on the way my dear.just pray it out to fruition

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by Spidermon: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2014
It means that.....*checks op's profile pic*......see bosom!!! Lol.....seriously I think it means you might be a goldsmith. grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by godofwar666(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014
This kind of dream is not meant for your aunty living oversea this dream is meant for you, please be careful with people you share your secret to because they might not be trusted... Please seek God help for this, He will surely answer your prayers
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Spidermon: It means that.....*checks op's profile pic*......see bosom!!! Lol.....seriously I think it means you might be a goldsmith. grin
chai!!!D bosom seriously froze evrytin tat made me a man
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by mizcalvina(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2014
godofwar666: This kind of dream is not meant for your aunty living oversea this dream is meant for you, please be careful with people you share your secret to because they might not be trusted... Please seek God help for this, He will surely answer your prayers
she,s my imidate elder sis not aunty, thanks for the advice anyways!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? by echobee(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2014
edozie04: chai!!!D bosom seriously froze evrytin tat made me a man
angry sad sad angry lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? / What A Man Needs... / To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.