Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers (787 Views)

The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? / Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by Willyesq(f): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2008
when you consider all the troubles associated in the union of the opposite sexes, you will begin to wonder if this could not have been avoided if at creation both sexes had all the sexual organs individually. This even distribution of "nature's wealth" would have reduced the stress in sexual advances as all parties would have readily complied to each other's request and it would have been "do me i do you, "
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by Morenike3(f): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2008
No, God's creation is perfect as it is.
If human wants to keep changing things, by year 2020, there'd be half man half automobile
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by JJYOU: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2008
Willyesq:

when you consider all the troubles associated in the union of the opposite sexes, you will begin to wonder if this could not have been avoided if at creation both sexes had all the sexual organs individually. This even distribution of "nature's wealth" would have reduced the stress in sexual advances as all parties would have readily complied to each other's request and it would have been "do me i do you, "
life is not about sex. you didn't think of the small matter of loneliness and fellowship. there are many people enjoying healthy relationships with the opposite sex.
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by biolabee(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2008
first post and this na wa,
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by Onchedu(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2010
Are U second guessing God's super design?
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
poster, just go and Bleep urself
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by MurphyG1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2010
@ poster,
U aint got no brains! Guess u're a nympho & wish u cld b screwing urself anytym.
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
what i understand from OP's post isnt that he/she'll like to eff himself but that having both genitals would decrease/prevent gender-related conflicts.
Re: Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers by Carolece(f): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
Willyesq:

If I was created very flexible so I could give myself oral, men wouldnt mean a thing to me. grin

(1) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake? / Wat Will U Do If Ur Lover Runs Mad,will U Continue The Relationship? / Why Do Guys Always Quit Ladies Esp. During Xmas Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.