Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mock The Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mock The Atheist. (6427 Views)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. / Let's Mock The Atheists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock The Atheist. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Sanchez01:
This is EPIC!!!gringringrin

No it isn't.
Re: Mock The Atheist. by urheme: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin
Good one OP,

logicboy01: Why do atheists have ironic s.ex?
Because they usually scream "Oh my God" during orga.sms

Crazy oh!!! grin

This one no be joke oh, na true talk

1 Like

Re: Mock The Atheist. by AfricanApple(f): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2014
logicboy01:

It is a joke. Easy
na joke too, I'm not an atheist

1 Like

Re: Mock The Atheist. by macof(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
logicboy01: An atheist was found murdered by a pros.titute in his hotel room after having crazy se.x with her. The atheist body was found naked and handcuffed to the bed with a mini-bible stuffed into his mouth as a gag.

The christian detective on the scene smiled and looked up. When the detective was asked why he smiled and looked up, he answered;

"I was just telling God how amazing he is- the atheist died with the word of God in his mouth"

shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by BobNeli(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
The human mind is like a blank sheet being filled with informations from experiences. In the case of an atheist. They are dull minds, unable to give answers to the numerous questions from their experiences. Thereby, leaving their sheets blank. Sometimes it becomes even very dificult to convince an atheist that he is a son of his own father. Because the subconscious is empty.

4 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Apatheist: There's nothing sadder than an atheist in a casket-- all dressed up and nowhere to go. grin
well there r some that will end up as quasars in a black hole.
Re: Mock The Atheist. by beejaay: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
BobNeli: The human mind is like a blank sheet being filled with informations from experiences. In the case of an atheist. They are dull minds, unable to give answers to the numerous questions from their experiences. Thereby, leaving their sheets blank. Sometimes it becomes even very dificult to convince an atheist that he is a son of his own father. Because the subconscious is empty.

clap for yaself.. you are the winner for the day contest of the "biggest mumu of the day" grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Jerryolumide(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Wonderful piece
Re: Mock The Atheist. by Jerryolumide(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: what a foolish detective
what a foolish girl
Re: Mock The Atheist. by Jerryolumide(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote
Re: Mock The Atheist. by AfricanApple(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Jerryolumide: what a foolish girl
and a foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Jerryolumide(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
beejaay:

clap for yaself.. you are the winner for the day contest of the "biggest mumu of the day" grin grin
foolish people don't seem to amuse me, what has he don to be insulted??

1 Like

Re: Mock The Atheist. by logicboy01: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Jerryolumide: foolish people don't seem to amuse me, what has he don to be insulted??

This thread is to mke jokes about atheists not to start throwing falsehoods and insults towards atheists.

Is this even funny?

BobNeli: The human mind is like a blank sheet being filled with informations from experiences. In the case of an atheist. They are dull minds, unable to give answers to the numerous questions from their experiences. Thereby, leaving their sheets blank. Sometimes it becomes even very dificult to convince an atheist that he is a son of his own father. Because the subconscious is empty.

Here is an example of a proper way to mock atheists

logicboy01: Why do atheists have ironic s.ex?
Because they usually scream "Oh my God" during orga.sms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin.
One prefers to use its head, while the other relies on tales.

5 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'll tell you who isn't playing FIFA 14, and that's Richard Dawkins.
He's a Pro-Evolution man.

I was thinking about becoming an atheist but I thought, "Bleep it,
you don't get any holidays."

4 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
very funny!
* N/B : when the thread to mock jehovah or Allah comes up i hope we wont start having threats,curses and fatwas sha!

2 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oduduwaboy: very funny!
* N/B : when the thread to mock jehovah or Allah comes up i hope we wont start having threats,curses and fatwas sha !

Volunteer to open one for us nah
Re: Mock The Atheist. by abdulwastecx(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Xcapist: Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin.

great point dude....

on the day of judgement

God: welcome my slave
christian: father I taught I am you son

God : don't fool yourself, I am not your father. You were a praduct of my laboratory experiment.
Christian : but u send your belove son to die for my sin

God: lol, must you believe every jack that comes tp you. I don't need to sedn anuone to die fpr your sin if I will have to judge u on this day.
Christian : I have been fooled, so why did you send several prophet with different messages?
God: I didn't send anyone because I have given you sense of reasoning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Xcapist: Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin.

This is one of the greatest myths... that somehow atheists are who they are because they use their head. Any atheist who uses his head should come to the quick conclusion that the big bang theory and evolution are cons with no empirical evidence in support.

1 Like

Re: Mock The Atheist. by logicboy01: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
davidylan:

This is one of the greatest myths... that somehow atheists are who they are because they use their head. Any atheist who uses his head should come to the quick conclusion that the big bang theory and evolution are cons with no empirical evidence in support.

You have too much poo in your system....if you dont let it out with jokes....your rectum will explode

in other words, calm down

3 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
davidylan:

1 Like

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Blackfire(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Apatheist: There's nothing sadder than an atheist in a casket-- all dressed up and nowhere to go. grin

though an atheist to some degree.u have a wicked sense of humour
Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Xcapist:

the problem is if i asked you to define abiogenesis and ask you to provide empirical evidence for it you wouldn't be able to. The ability to post internet memes does not qualify as intelligence.

To say we haven't read about the words you put up there is laughable, perhaps you should spend some time reading old threads here that have discussed this in more detail.

What is even more ironic is that the very "definition" of atheism in your meme is an indictment of the thoughtless nature of your brand of atheism.

3 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by logicboy01: 12:36am On Sep 22, 2014
davidylan:

the problem is if i asked you to define abiogenesis and ask you to provide empirical evidence for it you wouldn't be able to. The ability to post internet memes does not qualify as intelligence.

To say we haven't read about the words you put up there is laughable, perhaps you should spend some time reading old threads here that have discussed this in more detail.

What is even more ironic is that the very "definition" of atheism in your meme is an indictment of the thoughtless nature of your brand of atheism.

Davidoooo, this is a thread for jokes naa....what is paining you?

3 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Xcapist:

Volunteer to open one for us nah
Hmmm. Just kinda busy right now. I got lotta topics forming in ma naughty freethinking cerebrum sha!
Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2014
davidylan:

LOL. Chill bro! It's a dissing game, like "yo mama" jokes! Can't you see I'm swinging both ways. Don't take it personal joor.
Re: Mock The Atheist. by darnley16(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Apatheist: Q: What do you get when you cross a Jehova's Witness with an atheist?
A: Someone who knocks on your door for no apparent reason
hahaha awesome feat. bro ,
Re: Mock The Atheist. by darnley16(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: na joke too, I'm not an atheist
mxm
Re: Mock The Atheist. by abdulwastecx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
on the day of judgement

God : welcome my son

Nigerian atheist : I am really angry with father

God: why?

Nigerian atheist: because you made me a Nigerian

God: but I blessed your country with oil, arable land, and other solid minerals.

Nigerian atheist: the oil you gave us was too small for our large population and you forget to give us the most important resource, which is brain.

God: was that the reason you didn't follow any religion?

Nigerian atheist: yes sir

God: you can enter paradise

Nigerian atheist: your paradise is a boring with all the milk and honey. all the 72 virgin etc.

God: what do you want me to do for you.

Nigerian atheist : pliss send me back to North America( canada and usa), Western Europe or south east Asian ( japan, singapore and south Korea). I can't afford to lose my premier league, chanpions league and fifa 14 for some milk and virgin

5 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
A priest walks down the street, and sees a boy with some newborn
kittens.
'What type of kittens are they?' he queries.
' They're Catholic kittens', the boy replies.
The priest smiles and walks away. A couple of weeks later, he sees
the little boy again and asks, 'How are those Catholic kittens doing?'
'Oh, they aren't Catholic kittens any more', he replies sweetly.
Shocked, the priest exclaims, 'What?! Why not?'
' Well', the boy says, 'they've opened their eyes, so now they're atheists.'

5 Likes

Re: Mock The Atheist. by cold(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lol..very sad. Guess we'll just end up as manure for the soil,or some black hole in space

1 Like

Re: Mock The Atheist. by plaetton: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
davidylan:

Apparently, you are sure not one of the humans who use their Brian's all the time.
You do use it once in a while, but not very often.

In fact, I do remember one or two instances where you used your brain.
Example, remember when you wrote that that biblical tales of Adam and Eve, talking snakes and talking donkeys etc, were too silly to be taken literally by anyone with a brain.

Example 2: remember when you wrote that the words of the bible, as expressed in the different versions and editions, were confusing to you.

If at your age you have figured out and even bold enough to write that your bible contain fairy tales that contradict and confuse you, then one wonders if you are at all using your faculties of thought by hopelessly clinging to , and even defending a worldview that you admit makes no sense to you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.