Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,587 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Weep For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For Nigeria (388 Views)

The Ethnocentric Pmb: I Weep For My Fatherland / With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Weep For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Never in the history of Nigeria have I heard of governors abusing each other like now, police officers abusing and terrorising governors, Nigerians insulting their President, insurgency threatening the very foundation of our existence, impunity reigning supreme, rule of law taking a flight from justice, corruption consuming us, lawlessness, even among soldiers becoming a way of life, official lies becoming the norm, politics contaminating religion, poverty enveloping society, stealing receiving official authority and protection, etc. I weep for my country. It never was like this.
Re: I Weep For Nigeria by ycmdng(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Op:Identify yourself please maybe we should weep for you too.
Re: I Weep For Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Okonikott: Never in the history of Nigeria have I heard of governors abusing each other like now, police officers abusing and terrorising governors, Nigerians insulting their President, insurgency threatening the very foundation of our existence, impunity reigning supreme, rule of law taking a flight from justice, corruption consuming us, lawlessness, even among soldiers becoming a way of life, official lies becoming the norm, politics contaminating religion, poverty enveloping society, stealing receiving official authority and protection, etc. I weep for my country. It never was like this.

Oga weeper when are you planning the weeping for naija Rally and where, may be we can organise some professional weepers here in NL to join.

(1) (Reply)

Scotland Rejects Independence By Referendum / You Can Now Advertise For Free At Globaldirects.com / UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.