Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland (64343 Views)

5 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Makes More Money Than Nairaland / Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! / Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by miqos02(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
sorom4: 99.9% of nairaland members visits linda ikeji's blog everyday
minus me

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by rhymz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
miqos02: neither was LIB buolt from scratch
And your point is
Fact is that a blog gets way more high ticket ads than a full website forum with traffic that is more than 10times the one that goes to the blog.....if that does not tell you something then you will never know anything. The fact they can be compared shows that NL is still playing lower league and news to up its game.... it is all useless crowd and no substance. I would rather have a community of very upward and vibrant viewers with the wherewithal to translate their numbers to cash than the useless and jobless crowd that visit NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
miqos02: neither was LIB buolt from scratch
You're are one of the retards right. You can't deferentiate between a blog and a forum? Punk

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
kingthreat: Nairaland's Web design is based on simplicity and adaptation to all devices. Linda Ikeji uses an annoying theme that takes forever to load on a phone.

who's this MirLinda Ike...whatever self? Its like I saw her name on Nairaland.... Is she an artist or something? tongue tongue...

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by miqos02(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: You're are one of the retards right. You can't deferentiate between a blog and a forum? Punk
you really need to insult to pass your message?

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by chuckdee4(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
The thing is that both Linda Ikeji's blog and Nairaland target a different sort of demographic.
Therefore OP your comparison is a bit flawed
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by kolanutt: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
scribble: Glad to see this topic here

Linda makes at least $40000 a month in ad revenue but does she have anybody on her payroll?

Apart from that sloth, Laura

The ad agency guy is just silly... most major advertisers come to NL...

Seuns own is just cheaper even though his traffic is the highest in Nigeria....

Seun doesn't want to do this for profit only...he wants everyone to benefit from the community (having something for everyone is the advertisers dream)

In fact Seun is like the Jesus of Nigeria internet....if he had a donate button like Wikipedia...

I would dash him at least 10k just cos I like the value he has created....

God has not finished with Seun or nl yet

That 'donate' button would do wonders, I tell ya! And if Seun can allow me like this kind of comment/post more than once, I Will Die Dia grin
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by tutaboi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Megaphone: I was talking to a ceo of a huge advertising agency on the island, and i told him i do not believe linda bought that car for 24 million naira in cash. How come she makes so much money? I told him about a site called nairaland and he laughed. He said his agency had patronized linda to te tune of about 5m in cash, and he hasn't even bought any space on nairaland. i asked why.. He gave me about four reasons reasons

Nairaland's homepage looks idiotic on a desktop. The page looks like an abandoned webpage and that chases potential customers away

Nairaland seems to have more low income bracket users than high income. Linda Ikeji on the other hand has got a lot of High income readers and they have the financial capacity to purchase products advertised on the blog. On the other hand Nairaland's users are mainly job seekers, scammers and the likes or small start business men who just dont have the money. They come to the site to trade their 'goods' and not to buy anyway

Nairaland doesn't have a face. He compared Stella Dimok to Linda. He said how many times do you see Stella in Public? Shes based in Germany and so no face. Same with Nairaland. No one knows whos behind it. He said Great organisations always have a face. A CEO out there in the public eyes. He then gave examples like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and so many others. They're out there in the public eye. That he said does not just attract customers but big time investors. He said Linda Ikeji is more out there, more social and so people like her (shes pretty too) and trust her with big money more than someone whom they do not even know!

Nairaland's frontpage contains trashy topics. He said when you got topics like ' Why do ladies fart?'on the frontpage or which do you prefer Chicken or turkey on a front page, then that kind of site cant be taken serious by any customer or investor. Linda's blog on the other hand contains trendy and fashionable topics that attracts upscale folks and wealthy readers. Advertisers he says love such a medium.

https://www.nairaland.com/1905289/linda-ikeji-acquires-24million-naira

Chai!!! When will I get "likes " like dis

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by omicron(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
One Day Every Nigerian Will be a Nairalander....

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by DarlintonOmeh: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: You're are one of the retards right. You can't deferentiate between a blog and a forum? Punk

This is one of the reasons Nairaland is a "no go area" for paying customers and net worth advertisers. The best way to embrace a change is to accept the truth.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by gloriana(f): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
It all started like a joke wen I 1st registerd on nld ut I can tell u nld has touched my life. Am in owerri presently doing biz wit a client I got on nld from a topic I posted sins 2012. All doz hypiin linda, apart frm update on gossips wat hAve dey benefited frm her blog. My sister wastes 16hrs of her life everyday reading lindas gossips yet 4 4yrs now she has notin doing. Weda linda is makin more money or nt, I love nld to pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
rhymz:

Mission What other mission will they have if not to build a social internet platform for Nigerians to interact, share information and even advertise wares and the likes while they make money out of it.

I don't care what anyone says in a PR effort but nobody and I repeat nobody goes into business without the intent of profit making, many of you need to be realistic here.

How many forums in Nigeria have lived as long as NL....the wrong question dear. I can easily name many Lindaikeji bellaNaija, iroko TV and their likes being a few that started out around the same time with NL. Take BellaNaija for instance, you don't need anyone to tell you that is a site well managed by real professionals that are vast both in business and in content management. They have very many elite viewers both here and diaspora and the graphics is very much up to standard and comparable with any serious social websites.

The most important thing for a forum like NL is not just functionality my friend, it is growth in the right direction. If all NL has on its CV is having an almost useless crowd that can not bring the right attention that NL needs to grow. If you think the present state of NL is OK then you are thinking small.

Nobody is suggesting a drastic change to the GUI, we are talking of innovative way and looks that can get NL the right attention. Have you seen Nigerian Village Square before it was hacked, that is what Nairaland should be like. The site was the most influential site during its existence. It had people like Pat Utomi, Nafada Bamaguje and very many big names. Contributing to topics and discussions. In the early days of NL many of these contributors kind of moved to NL and were making very meaningful contributions until Seun allowed mediocres to run amok with impunity that they started leaving the site.

The fact is that, NL needs a professional social forum managers like the type managing BellaNaija and the likes. It does not have to be Seun, just because he built the site does not mean he has to be the one to do everything. Facebook is administered by hundreds of people working for Mark. NL has grown past just one person.... He needs some professional managers to come in and help him grow the site and make real money like FB, Alibaba, OLX and even lindaikeji. Enough of the fiefdom manner of running the business abeg. The same mentality a lot of Nigeria's small time business men have. They let the business rely so much on them to the point that the business does not transcend them.

Until Seun decides to leave his comfort zone and take big business decisions like a well grounded business administrator, NL will continue to compare with blogs and not serious online business brands like Bellanaija and the likes.

Ok Mr!

Just one simple question.

What have you started yourself?

Because honestly I don't see what your point is.

Its almost like you are taking a painkiller for someone else's pain.

By the way, just how do you know that Pat Utomi is not a member of Nairalnad.

What Seun does with his site is his business.

And besides Bellanaija, Lindaikeji and co do not compare with NL.

NL is a forum. The rest are Blogs. And blogs are personal.

A forum is a community. You will be one of the first to leave if NL becomes peppered with adverts.

And hey, simply because Seun hasn't flashed a Lamborghini or a Koenigsegg before the whole world like Linda has doesn't mean he is not earning revenues from NL.

For all we know, Seun might have a mansion from the proceeds of NL but did not make noise about it. That's his way. That's what he wants.

Infact if it irks you so much why not just go start your own and leave Seun to manage his business.

As far as I am concerned, NL is fine by me. Its a powerful tool if you know how to use it right and I have NL to thank for the successes of some of my businesses. That is how you define value addition.

Unlike some Linda's who only know how to gossip but really doesn't add any tangible value to me.

PS: Linda! No vex oooooooo!!! Nuff respect to you!! I think you are too much. Its just all these noise makers here that has made me say all that. I respect your work. Infact I am a fan of your successes. Although I dont visit your blogs that much, but I dont hesitate to make reference to you when I'm talking about blogging icons in Nigeria. One love durrrling! Nothing do you!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by ElFenomeno1: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
In the first instance..... Did Seun set this forum up to make stupendous money from it or what?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1: In the first instance..... Did Seun set this forum up to make stupendous money from it or what?! undecided

My brother, help me ask them oooo!!!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by ElFenomeno1: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think a lot of people are way off tangent .... There is no basis for comparison between Seun and Linda, and their respective social media platforms!

Seun from what i have seen and heard is not in this for the commercial reasons....... He comes across like a fella who is content with the reason why this forum was built in the first place.

Most of the comparisons been bandied about here are baseless and senseless!

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1: I think a lot of people are way off tangent .... There is no basis for comparison between Seun and Linda, and their respective social media platforms!

Seun from what i have seen and heard is not in this for the commercial reasons....... He comes across like a fella who is content with the reason why this forum was built in the first place.

Most of the comparisons been bandied about here are baseless and senseless!

10000 likes to you jo!!!!!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Jarus(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
yuzedo:
[size=18pt]BOSS OF ALLLLLLLLL BOSSES!!!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked

My respect for Seun just quadrupled to reach an all-time high!!! Mr. Osewa, YOU ARE FUCKKKKKING LEGIT! Kai!!! Turned down entrapment of Aso Power? Resisted superficial shenanigans and pseudo-validation without a second thought?? Focused on the long-term/preservation of your credibility?? OH MY GODDDD!!! **orgasmic raptures as I contemplate Boss move of the year** cry cry cry

Yes, Seun did not show up - what some people will give an arm to get

See what your called celebrities that were also invited were doing in Aso Rock

http://chachacorner.com/nollywood-celebrities-dress-kill-aso-rocks-future-awards-best-100-photos/

TOOLZ ONIRU - http://ynaija.com/tfaabest100-toolz-oniru-has-photo-shoot-with-obasanjo-at-aso-rock-look/

UCHE JUMBO - http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/12/uche-jumbo-bares-cleavage-for-future.html

FULL REPORT OF THE AWARD: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-to-host-future-awards-in-abuja/160091/

SEE FULL LIST HERE (SEUN'S NAME IS #29): http://ynaija.com/the-future-awards-africa-2013-best-100/

I criticized that award because it was tilted to towards entertainment, but I acknowledged some of the guys listed, like Seun, deserved it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Advertisers do not know sh.it about conversions and ad targeting.
I would choose advertising with nairaland over LIB anyday, anytime.

Its logical

The Op says high income earners are in LIB while low income earners in nairaland... That's the most stupid and disgusting assertion i have heard all year. Its like saying Facebook has low income earners and Google has high income earners or vice versa.

Now Nairaland has a wide range of people who visit the website daily and consistently.

Same with LIB.

As a logical and smart entrepreneur, I wouldn't advertise with LIB if i were a corporate body,
sell high value goods and so on. Why? The blog is to me, a 'girlie' blog. Girls visit often, Clothes, make-up, jewelries should be advertised there. Fashionable items and the rest. That's the audience. But in nairaland, Linda Ikeji blog is like the Entertainment section. Nairaland cuts across so many topics and areas. As an advertiser i would enjoy the benefits of targetting. If i am a travel agency, I will target my nairaland ads to the travel section for more conversions, Or i sell cars I will simply target the Automobile or Car Talk section. And my dear NLanders, That is what Facebook has over google. Targeting. Showing your ads to the people that it means most to.

Also nairaland ads, compared to the traffic it gets, is way cheaper than LIB.
I once wanted to see the ad rates for LIB and i sent a mail, I was replied with a pdf copy of their ad rates. I was simply astonished. It was way too expensive.

So what will i benefit from her? I will probably get clicks that are not worth it. The design of the blog alone is just distasteful. She was just lucky and of course hardworking to reach the stage where she is today. A full time business man or a sensible bank worker or a worker in a corporate organistation will find nairaland more intriguing and interactive than LIB by far.

nairaland is engaging. People speak, People ake reviews, they get influenced by what people think before being confident in making a buy. But in LIB, She solely endorses a product, the comments on her blog post are thrash...

Sure, Seun needs to do enough work on nairaland. Common, its been way too long the website is like this. The only new things you have added are share buttons(which are crap by the way) and the logout(all) features. Nairaland is the number one site in nigeria, it needs to be more interactive, beautiful and at the same time responsive.

Also as some others might hae rightly pointed out, you need to be more social. If i see you on the street, I will DEFINITELY walk past you. Most people do not know you. You can start out by organising a nairaland get-together or something. Have the TV cover the event, Start doing interviews. You really do need a good PA and a marketing manager/strategist so you can attract the top guns to come advertise with you. Also loosen up a bit on your ad policy.

This is my take on the issue as a whole.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Seun: Your opinion will be of no value until you clearly explain the ways in which you feel I'm messing up & offer practical suggestions.
how do I become a moderator if I want to?
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by swtdarling(f): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
cremeandchic:

I visit Stellas blog daily as well.

Linda made it through gossip blogging and controversial posting but as soon as the bucks started rolling in, she started becoming 'classy' in her blogging. Unfortunately, that might not get her far because people have started shifting audience to stella's blog because she gives it to them 'raw' like they want. The truth is Nigerians love gossip and controversial posts.
false.stella blog is too jampacked wit unconfirmed rumours,she is too judgemental in her posts.u all need to visit miss petit nigeria.dt lady beats linda if u ask me.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by jowhyte(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: Seun's office is in a remote village close to where thousands of low income earners live. Linda rolls on the island where the high income earners live. There are alot of difference between Linda and Seun. Nairaland was poorly designed, but its contents are rich. We can't overule design and graphics as one that attracts.

Seun didn't develop nairaland from the scratch and its almost impossible for naira land to be better than a white blank paper with crayon and pencil design.

I am not talking down on the site. Its view is very poor, but has a rich content. To me nairaland front page is filled with senseless topics and the MODs are poorly trained or adviced as what should hit the front page. I don't think a high class man or woman would find some topics on nairaland interesting. The topics sounds more like one that comes out from a poor and money starved average people. The ads look very funny, I have never clicked to check any even when in need of such service. Seun's design makes it look fraudulent and suspicious- the graphics gives no credibility.

I can bet you have never placed any advert on Nairaland before, if you, you will know that Nairaland is the most thoroughly checked naija site to run ads.

If you're saying he is rejecting any how adverts that looks spammy and that could have made him good money, I'll listen.

All I know is Seun, dont want to go aggressive in his advertising as a results tons of money is left on the table!

Sponsored political posts alone will make him good money
Seun, we all know money is not all that matters, but you still need to put your site to fame. Change your base from that shanty town called agbado ijaiye or sango-otta to a more classy environment that will further project your image with top class Nigerian firms.

Nairaland to me are filled with low class, retarded and frustrated people. grin I know I am inclusive, but not in any of the above listed class. tongue
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by akalaka1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Greeting from the Special One Krumbaga!
The Special One has asked me to comment on his behalf; the Special One
says he would like to add his voice to this discourse. The Special One regrets
why such an inept comparism would be made between Mr Seun and Linda Ikeji knowning fully well that both operate from different grounds.
These are his premises:
1. The Special one in his wisdom (which transcends reason) says the OP of this post looks naive, he also apologises if he has provoked some thoughts. why would the OP say Nairaland looks idiotic on the desktop?
The Special One says that to him, nairaland is "highly optimised"; nairaland is serving the exact purpose for which it was created, to disseminate knowledge through discourses. The Special One believes that Mr Seun has a reason why he has not decided to modify the apperance of the forum. Nairaland is highly accessible by both the rich and the poor network connection, this forum loads very fast even with the poorest network. I, on my part have tried it via recursive DNS tunnelling and to my surprise, it was if I was browsing via a TCP connection.
2. Saying that it chases away potential customers, the Special One believes the OP erred there. This forum is accessed by intellectual/ higher animals and as such, one searching for knowledge would go any length to obtain it. Knowledge gotten by reason (a source of knowledge) has no bounds; it can permeate anything and crosses all boundaries.
3. The Special One totally disagrees that nairaland has low income earners than high income earners. I'm pretty sure that even top business executives and top govenment functionaires do visit nairaland than Linda's blog. Nairaland is a forum that has helped a lot of people in terms of job vacancies, health, education, technology if you look all these you will see that they are vital in the growth of the nation.
I, the writer was able to do my importation from USA standalone, without any help, but nairaland.com. I don't think there is anything like linda's blog in my diary. Pleas who is she?
Do you know the number of people that have gained employment through nairaland forum? the number of people whose businesses have been transformed through nairaland.com? the number of people whose health issues have been solved through nairaland? and much more?
The Special One also doesn't know who is Linda Ikeja, perhaps she is a musician or artiste, because they are the kind of people who make such noise (I call it noise because the frequency is not rhythmic), because she bought a RangeRover Sports the whole world must know. Mr Seun (Oga at the top) is not like that; he's much more than that. I think I've read that Mr Seun has a lot of expensive pets, even a Tibetan Mastiff (I'm not too Sure)
4. Saying nairaland.com is full of scammers, I don't concur to that . I call such a statment fallacious (inductive reasoning). Mind you, you can't expect an ideal system, what is feasible is a real system with least imperfections.
we are all striving to be perfect, meaning that we try to eliminate/reduce our imperfections. Nairaland.com, to the Special One, Krumbaga is highly geninue; there are lots of positive testimonies attested to nairaland.com than the negative ones.
5. Nairaland has no face. Some school of thoughts, the Special One ascribes to this, says: "if you want to hide anything from a blackman, hide it in the book; the blackman doesn't read".
What face else do you need than the forum itself, which is light and easily accessible by even the magical wand.
Even if we divert attention to their personalities, Mr Seun ranks LIGHT YEARS ahead of Linda.
The Special One jokingly said:"Linda is a sub set of Seun"
what I could interpet from the Special One statement is Linda might be popular among her folks (who some people call gossipers), but overall, Mr Seun is more Popular. I can categorically tell you it is nairaland.com that old mamas (mummy), daddy access not Linda's blog.
I know of a woman who prefers accessing nairaland to get the latest happenings in the country and world at large than visiting online dalies.
6. The Special One would want to say a million thanks to Mr. Seun for his visionary work in setting up nairaland.com, nairaland has soared against all odds.
Mr Seun is a good man that has the people at heart. Moderate advert rates that could suit the nano, micro, small, medium and large scale enterprises; fast load page and very high intellectual content. It was at nairaland.com I got to know about black holes which I'm even still searching to get more understanding about it.
Mind you, If Mr Seun were to maximize nairaland.com for financial benefits, Linda would have been no where to catch him (that is if Linda is ahead of Mr Seun). He got the traffic which has even been helping baby bloggers who are fond of stuffing posts with hyperlinks, he got the ranking and low bounce rate.

NOTE: Differences between Nairaland and Linda's blog. For those that might be asked the question in their exams.
1. Nairaland is a forum while Linda's is a blog.
2. According to Alexa.com ( a reputable web ranking firm), nairaland is the #920 in a world of over 1 billion websites and #7 in Nigeria while Linda's world ranking should be nothing below #2000 and #11 in Nigeria.
3. nairaland is hosted and paid for by Mr Seen while Linda enjoys a free host by blogger.
4. Nairaland spends more time and resources (intellectual, money) to maintain our servers and prevent them from hackers while Linda spends less or nothing at all on maintenance.
5.Mr Seun is a Scientist and inventor while Linda is a blogger.
6. you could add yours

The Special One has some reservations:
-He thinks the mods need more discipline, there are some topics that are not supposed to make front page.
-he thinks Mr Seen should consider about having not only an e-face, but a legal face that could stand for and against litigations in the court of law; It's high time nairaland got incorporated and our office reopened to keep Linda's e-dogs sleeping.

Long LIve Mr Seun
Long Live Nairaland.com
Long Live the Special One Krumbaga
Thanks.

Viktor
SA to Krumbaga

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jaforlife: 2:43am On Sep 19, 2014
The most annoying thing about Linda's blog is that she is selective about comments that she posts. If you say something she doesn't fancy, even if it's not offensive in any way, she won't post it as long as she doesn't like it! She's biased and it's not ok... Nothing compares with the freedom I enjoy here, I can post a comment and go back to edit it. I don't even have to wait to see the work of my hand.... Boom! It's published. Lol

I don't even know how you can compare the quality of people who visit NL. You read about real life and pressing issues and you learn from genuine comments from intelligent people, not just "Anonymous" talkatives as in LIB. Granted, there're serious people who visit her blog and slowpokes on NL but you can't compare the 2!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by perfectgen(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sometimes, when I see topics like this, it makes me laugh and it shows how wrong our perceptions can be. For your information, I am a member of both LIB and NL and from what I have noticed, Linda tries to create a celebrity status around herself, because those are the people she deals with; hence the show off. Seun, on the other hand is more of an investor, both in intellectual property and humanitarian services.
On the issue of wealth, you are wrong; Linda Ikeji is not richer than Seun; she buys more liabilities while Seun invests more, but in terms of net worth, Seun is richer.
From the business perspective, no foreign investor will ever make the trade-off of LIB over NL because NL has more patronage, more organised as a business and covers more distinct areas than LIB, hence a better source of traffic.
From the little I know of the watsapp purchase, even when there were more flashier apps, the real value of Seun Osewa is in the price he can get if he were to sell NL, which I believe will more than triple LIB, hence Seun is richer; it is not about the cash but about the assets.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
cremeandchic:

I visit Stellas blog daily as well.

Linda made it through gossip blogging and controversial posting but as soon as the bucks started rolling in, she started becoming 'classy' in her blogging. Unfortunately, that might not get her far because people have started shifting audience to stella's blog because she gives it to them 'raw' like they want. The truth is Nigerians love gossip and controversial posts.
please give me the link to stella's blog, if u don't mind
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sometimes I wonder how many "mentions" seun gets in a day, everyone mentions him every now and then.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by egopersonified(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Seun, these nairalanders love you sha, see how people are crying on top this matter, coupled with linda's new car. Guy, your fans many, even those critising you are desperately pleading with you to improve. I wish you all the best in whatever decisions you take.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by uzolexis(f): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Lolz like seriously
Can I convert likes 2 money, it's about 200 likes now,body dey sweet me grin
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by JurassicPark: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
uzolexis:
Can I convert likes 2 money, it's about 200 likes now,body dey sweet me grin

Lol grin ..as in 200 naira?
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by uzolexis(f): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
JurassicPark:

Lol grin ..as in 200 naira?

As in 200,000 or 200,000,000
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by SailorXY: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
but how do u guys know Seun doesn't own an SUV or expensive ride if it is true, i find it funny embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.