Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... (6394 Views)

What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? / NYSC-NIM Result / How Relevant Is NYSC NIM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by chingydaboss(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
I jst checks mine..
Congrats to my self nd others

U can check urs with d link below

http://www.managementnigeria.org/nyscresults/processjune2014.php
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by chingydaboss(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
So u guys dnt want to comment..
Viewing nd leaving..

Comment joor
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by yusadex4luv: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Congratulations man,Which state did you write yours,and How did they used to indicate there grade..will be Looking forward to hear from you.are you Still going to pay any money to collect your certificate, how. many certificate will be issue. to you,What is the pass mark? will like to know you experience about. Nim, will be looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by chingydaboss(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Wrote mine in Ondo State,
Wrote eight papers, expected to pass six atleast, but u won't b shown ur grades, u will see passed if u succeed or d list of courses u failed if u did nt succeed.
Wen u hv succeeded, u will b expected to pay a fee of #15000 for ur induction.
I hope I hv been helpful
yusadex4luv: Congratulations man,Which state did you write yours,and How did they used to indicate there grade..will be Looking forward to hear from you.are you Still going to pay any money to collect your certificate, how. many certificate will be issue. to you,What is the pass mark? will like to know you experience about. Nim, will be looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello guy I'm also about to take the form and register too against Nov2014 but don't know how to go about it cos I'm current on Batch B 2014 NYSC serving in Markudi,benue state. Pls just a little brief will be cool!!
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by chingydaboss(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sup.. dey hv started d lectures already.. u shud try nd get their number in ur state, cos registration is on going nd u their next xamz,will b in december....
Tbliss12: Hello guy I'm also about to take the form and register too against Nov2014 but don't know how to go about it cos I'm current on Batch B 2014 NYSC serving in Markudi,benue state. Pls just a little brief will be cool!!
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
chingydaboss: Sup.. dey hv started d lectures already.. u shud try nd get their number in ur state, cos registration is on going nd u their next xamz,will b in december....

Thanks Bro I will surely do that
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by damzy88: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
chingydaboss: Sup.. dey hv started d lectures already.. u shud try nd get their number in ur state, cos registration is on going nd u their next xamz,will b in december....
Bro, I intend registering. the exam is Nov. Can I start preparing now considering the limited time. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Results Are Out, June 2014 Diet... by chingydaboss(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2014
It shud b in december, nd u can start if u do nt hv serious distractions.. Wish u guys success in advance.
damzy88:
Bro, I intend registering. the exam is Nov. Can I start preparing now considering the limited time. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Declines Requests For Redeployment / My Nysc Experience in the North (Nassarawa Corper) / 20 Things You Must Not Forget To Take To Nysc Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.