Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady (6084 Views)

What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2014
i just stare and stare and stare in admiration of the beautiful and wonderful craftsmanship of our creator. Then i walk up to her, introduce myself & tell her she's beautiful.
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by iamord(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2014
My heart skips abit then ill be like wow she is pretty.. Next is to set formation. And like a thief in the night ... Wait for the appointed time to strike the convo!
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by Missmossy(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
You know na grin Mami water pikin cannot be walking just like dat na. You know grin
Lol....indeed.
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by farano(f): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
dre11: I see her as a woman
Then I try to see her inner beauty and not outward because the outward fades away but the inner stay forever
Abi
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by kareenQueen: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: am sorry, i don't even notice them...i'v gat enough beautiful chicks to deal with already...still looking for how to send them away sef undecided
big lies .
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by vizkiz: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
kareenQueen: big lies .

i don't tell lies swirry...amma child of God and we don't tell lies grin
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by Dayhorla: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: am sorry, i don't even notice them...i'v gat enough beautiful chicks to deal with already...still looking for how to send them away sef undecided
U wish
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by vizkiz: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Dayhorla:
U wish

swirry, am i toasting you?? NO

So i guess that's a prove tongue
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by Daughterzion(f): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
djeezy: Smh....I just look at her once and say ok she try and walk past.
eh u sure?
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by ahmedisah(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2014
MabraO:

I like that too
We be spanking each other while lashing out

who's dis NIGGA ?
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2014
I check out her back side
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by MabraO: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2014
ahmedisah:

who's dis NIGGA ?

Y u wanna know? undecided
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by luvlyqueen(f): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Tymax: Hehehe If she's just normal beautiful, I fit wait assess her and try to chat her up...

But if she is "mami water beautiful... shocked I will look elsewhere cos I know her plan. angry
pls which one is normal beautiful and mami water beautiful??
Re: Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady by ihedinobi2: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Once upon a time first impression was: airhead + temptation.

Today, first impression = there's temptation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? / Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.