Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” (6005 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by daewoorazer(m): 6:05am On Apr 05, 2020
It’s been a while I wrote on the issue bordering romance. So I decided to pen very few things since I’ve been reading heartbreak stories lately. I do hope this helps a struggling, feeble mind out there wondering why women are so complicated and harsh.

Straight to the crux of the matter, I’ll be writing on why you’re not the 1st choice of any woman. At best, all you can be is 2nd choice. How do you know you are the 2nd, perhaps 3rd? Some women are so blunt they’d tell you:

I have a boyfriend, do you mind?

2 deductions from the above!

A. She sees you as resourceful: intelligent wise so you can help her write assignments OR financially so she can parasitically leech you thin.

B. You are emotionally available: you’re the one who bears the heavy weight of her big head when the 1st choice (in this case referred to as the alpha) breaks her heart or screams at her.

Let’s divert a bit to basic biology. You see, sometimes you don’t need a zoologist to tell you an animal is wild, mean or crazy. Even by looks, you can differentiate a venomous snake from the non-venomous. Now I meant that figuratively, don’t go and pierce yourself in the face to look fierce grin.

A Yoruba adage says: alangba mo’ju sokosoko, o si mo ar’oko maso
English: A lizard knows a perfect stone thrower, and knows one who does not throw at all

What am I driving at? If a woman can look at you and tell you “I have a bf, do you mind? It means you’ve probably shown her you’re not really much of an asshole. Ladies are attracted to assholes who don’t give a fûck about them. Imagine the chat below:

You: A wonderful morning to you damsel
Her: monin
you: how did your night go?
Her: fine
You: have you eaten?

Bro seriously? She will tell you she has a fûckin boyfriend even if she never had any.

An asshole(alpha)
An asshole doesn’t mean rude or an idiot. He is not emotionally available right from the very first ‘hello’. He can juxtapose from ‘hello’ to ‘tell your boyfriend I’m coming for you’...If the current bf is a nice guy, he is a goner because this new guy seems a threat. She’s already asking herself, maybe I actually need replacement for Mr nice guy. She has seen Mr nice guy in his entirety because MR niceguy has copied all the romantic messages on google and has finished her WhatsApp with it. Mr nice guy has exhausted his niceness.

What keeps a woman:
Be NOT nice. You’re a nice person naturally but you’re just being frugal with your niceness with that girl. Every body, your friends, colleagues describe you as very nice but she can’t get to wrap her head around what NICE means. She’ll probably think she’s crazy or not worth ur NICENESS. We see them complain on joro page every now and then. Yes I said it, be an ass.

On her birthday, call her late in the night or don’t at all. Leave the long birthday texts from google to the assistant boyfriends. Have you seen the manager of a company write letter by himself before? A manager gets to ratify and that’s all. Be the manager.
Let her get mad and get crazy because you’re insensitive. The more she feels like killing you, the more you’re engulfed in her subconscious and mind. Plan things together and don’t show up intentionally.
When she reports a fight she had with her colleague/friend, tell her she’s the one at fault even though she isn’t. Women want you to back them but when you do the opposite, omg, you’re killing her psyche trust me.

She’ll constantly feel hollow, feel like she’s not doing her best to keep up. Subconsciously she’d ask questions like “what kinda aśs is this asśhole of a neega”? What am I doing wrong?

Olamide Badoo said no matter what you do for a lady, “won ma do”

Now the point here is we don’t give a shit how many of them she has, remember, the issue is if she has 1 million guys in her dm, make sure you’re the #1.

NB: this is only for the trained alphas. Of course, only feeble beta males care if she has other guys or texts them. Alphas don’t care, and one huge characteristic of alphas is that they don’t sneak into phones or do FBI duties.

You’re doing well oooin! feel free to add yours

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Kimlinn(f): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Do you want to sex chat live and sending photos. Kindly add me up on Facebook for hot sex chat. Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/efe.precious.543
Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Well written.

Endorsed by stupidity.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by daewoorazer(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2020
stupidity:
Well written.

Endorsed by stupidity.

I see, you’re one of the asses I’m talking about... grin

12 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Anonime1105(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2020
daewoorazer:
It’s been a while I wrote on the issue bordering romance. So I decided to pen very few things since I’ve been reading heartbreak stories lately. I do hope this helps a struggling, feeble mind out there wondering why women are so complicated and harsh.

Straight to the crux of the matter, I’ll be writing on why you’re not the 1st choice of any woman. At best, all you can be is 2nd choice. How do you know you are the 2nd, perhaps 3rd? Some women are so blunt they’d tell you:

A. She sees you as resourceful: intelligent wise so you can help her write assignments OR financially so she can parasitically leech you thin.

B. You are emotionally available: you’re the one who bears the heavy weight of her big head when the 1st choice (in this case referred to as the alpha) breaks her heart or screams at her.

Let’s divert a bit to basic biology. You see, sometimes you don’t need a zoologist to tell you an animal is wild, mean or crazy. Even by looks, you can differentiate a venomous snake from the non-venomous. Now I meant that figuratively, don’t go and pierce yourself in the face to look fierce grin.

English: A lizard knows a perfect stone thrower, and knows one who does not throw at all

What am I driving at? If a woman can look at you and tell you “I have a bf, do you mind? It means you’ve probably shown her you’re not really much of an asshole. Ladies are attracted to assholes who don’t give a fûck about them. Imagine the chat below:

Bro seriously? She will tell you she has a fûckin boyfriend even if she never had any.

An asshole(alpha)
An asshole doesn’t mean rude or an idiot. He is not emotionally available right from the very first ‘hello’. He can juxtapose from ‘hello’ to ‘tell your boyfriend I’m coming for you’...If the current bf is a nice guy, he is a goner because this new guy seems a threat. She’s already asking herself, maybe I actually need replacement for Mr nice guy. She has seen Mr nice guy in his entirety because MR niceguy has copied all the romantic messages on google and has finished her WhatsApp with it. Mr nice guy has exhausted his niceness.

What keeps a woman:
Be NOT nice. You’re a nice person naturally but you’re just being frugal with your niceness with that girl. Every body, your friends, colleagues describe you as very nice but she can’t get to wrap her head around what NICE means. She’ll probably think she’s crazy or not worth ur NICENESS. We see them complain on joro page every now and then. Yes I said it, be an ass.

On her birthday, call her late in the night or don’t at all. Leave the long birthday texts from google to the assistant boyfriends. Have you seen the manager of a company write letter by himself before? A manager gets to ratify and that’s all. Be the manager.
Let her get mad and get crazy because you’re insensitive. The more she feels like killing you, the more you’re engulfed in her subconscious and mind. Plan things together and don’t show up intentionally.
When she reports a fight she had with her colleague/friend, tell her she’s the one at fault even though she isn’t. Women want you to back them but when you do the opposite, omg, you’re killing her psyche trust me.

She’ll constantly feel hollow, feel like she’s not doing her best to keep up. Subconsciously she’d ask questions like “what kinda aśs is this asśhole of a neega”? What am I doing wrong?

Now the point here is we don’t give a shit how many of them she has, remember, the issue is if she has 1 million guys in her dm, make sure you’re the #1.

NB: this is only for the trained alphas. Of course, only feeble beta males care if she has other guys or texts them. Alphas don’t care, and one huge characteristic of alphas is that they don’t sneak into phones or do FBI duties.

grin grin grin
They keep hitting this point but most guys enjoy that sissy "Mr Nice guy" spot

4 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by xperiencelove(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2020
You are right in some areas of your perspectives
Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Kimlinn:
Do you want to sex chat live and sending photos. Kindly add me up on Facebook for hot sex chat. Click the link below

how much will you pay for sexchatting you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Rather than competing for a woman's attention, why don't you develop yourself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Remijuice: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Guys Please, take this Advice if you have fvcked her or You Are Doing Well (Nice Apartment, Ride etc).

If Not, Abort This Mission.
Some girls need a little bit of Niceness for you to slide into her bossom. No be Everybody be Street.
Please, always read somebody from afar before applying any move on them.

No go dey do Copy and Paste o, Abeg o, Biko, Ejo Dan Allah.

19 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Kimlinn:

Efe how market? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by SultanOfAbia: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Bullcrap
Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by sotherefore: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Seriously some guys too de mumu......you are a man...she is just a girl....why on earth should you be a nice guy trying to please a girl.......in her mind she will call you mumu....and I also call you mumu........have your life.....one important rule is to be a MAN around her....stop lowering your manliness to a girl that can't survive a week in a jungle without a man....

6 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2020
daewoorazer:

An asshole(alpha)

What keeps a woman:

Dude, only rich guys have the right to be assholes and get away with it. You can't be poor and be an asshole. She will push you aside. Unless she doesn't know her worth or men are not always chasing her.
Ladies love to be treated like queens. Beautiful or ugly. Money turn them on. Fact. If don't have money and you are going 'upandan' forming alpha male, OYO for you.
Instead, be charming, chivalrous and unpredictable. It pays to be nice not overly nice. Know the difference.
You don't need to be manipulative just to make her fall for you. You can keep it real, and she will surprisingly still choose you.
Forget mind games. They're for teens. Man up and be a GAMMA male.

21 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Randy100: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Be nice but don't be stupid when being nice. For instance, don't starve yourself so that your girl will feed. Be nice by letting her feed from your crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by stanisbaratheon: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2020
In as much as I agree with you OP, different strokes for different folks, still.

7 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Cholls(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2020
my brother I'm sure seeing so many Alfa Sule here
Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by alphaNomega: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2020
daewoorazer:

An asshole(alpha)

What keeps a woman:

I hope you know, all these things you wrote there would not work if the lady does not have your time

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2020
This only works for ladies with a severe case of low self esteem. If I'm dating you and you attempt to put me down thinking it will draw me closer, well screw you, I'm done.
Bloody narcissist.

12 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by zeakes: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
meet me 4 sponsorship..
Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by CsRockefeller(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Chi59:
This only works for ladies with a severe case of low self esteem. If I'm dating you and you attempt to put me down thinking it will draw me closer, well screw you, I'm done.
Bloody narcissist.

smiley

If u were to be a footballer, you would be a defensive midfielder. Your comments are always fiesty, leaving your opponents with a bloody nose.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by AstroG: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Chi59:
Bloody narcissist.

There are still so many fishes in the sea cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by daewoorazer(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chi59:
Bloody narcissist.

It actually works with small girls like you who think they can get guys to lick their asses. Thank your stars you’ve never met an ass, na then u go no say Jesus no be from oyigbo. Spoiled brats

6 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
daewoorazer:

It actually works with small girls like you who think they can get guys to lick their asses. Thank your stars you’ve never met an ass, na then u go no say Jesus no be from oyigbo. Spoiled brats

The fallacy of hasty generalisation has blocked the logical part of your brain leading you to think that all females are like the ones who don't have the self esteem to walk away from your narcissistic, superficial, hollow-ended, insignificant ars.e
Fvcking pree.k

5 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Evercurious(f): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
daewoorazer:

Why call her 'Spoiled brat' cos she isnt falling for those childish pranks you talked about? Everyone can't have low self esteem. Hope you know that

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by daewoorazer(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chi59:

The fallacy of hasty generalisation has blocked the logical part of your brain leading you to think that all females are like the ones who don't have the self esteem to walk away from your narcissistic, superficial, hollow-ended, insignificant ars.e
Fvcking pree.k

A quick scan of ur brain and I realized there is NOTHING RIGHT about ur LEFT side of brain, and there is NOTHING LEFT on the RIGHT.

The article says it doesn’t give a damn if you have 1million bfs. You think we care? Behave like an idîot when we chat u up and we block ur spoiled aśses off ourselves ... don’t go and drink sniper o....

Fishes full everywhere, not just u with some puna perhaps oozing fish scent

8 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by daewoorazer(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Evercurious:

Why call her 'Spoiled brat' cos she isnt falling for those childish pranks you talked about? Everyone can't have low self esteem. Hope you know that
use ur brain and ask her why she used the word ‘bloody narcissist’

And yes, we don’t give a damn about ur types. Do like mami water in d chats and we block u damn off ourselves. Let d small guys do the begging in ur dms

7 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by daewoorazer(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Cholls:
my brother I'm sure seeing so many Alfa Sule here
The matter tire me o. Some guys na dindinrin ooo. Omutes! But it’s nice now, let them be the nice guys so they can balance d equations
Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
daewoorazer:

A quick scan of ur brain and I realized there is NOTHING RIGHT about ur LEFT side of brain, and there is NOTHING LEFT on the RIGHT.

The article says it doesn’t give a damn if you have 1million bfs. You think we care? Behave like an idîot when we chat u up and we block ur spoiled aśses off ourselves ... don’t go and drink sniper o....

Fishes full everywhere, not just u with some puna perhaps oozing fish scent

A hormonal teenager who thought he made sense. You're pathetic. Fish eater, fish brain.
Run along, small boy.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
You're 100 Percent correct.
I have dated a lady that couldn't let me go because she says I am not soft....she always tells me that she love me because I am not Mr nice that I always act like I am in charge all the time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by daewoorazer(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chi59:

A hormonal teenager who thought he made sense. You're pathetic. Fish eater, fish brain.
Run along, small boy.

Hahahahaha...o dun werey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guys check her pic, na dem....ugly things are the most spoiled grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by DEIFIED(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
partly true.
Re: Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
daewoorazer:

Hahahahaha...o dun werey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guys check her pic, na dem....ugly things are the most spoiled grin grin grin grin
Clap for yourself. You've been noticed. Even your future wife isn't 1/10th ws pretty as I am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NO B-R-A DAY: Crazy Photos, Video Of How Ladies Celebrated Bre@st Cancer Awarene / Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.