Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! (5595 Views)

5 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Makes More Money Than Nairaland / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland / Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! by Godwin10(m): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2014
blink182:

True.

That's correct, throwing money at some projects won't always generate the end result you are looking for. Took me a while to realize this.

Yes, you are right. I shouldn't assume but I strongly believe so. This firm offers services priced at premium over the internet and do not sell advertising space. Revenue is in excess of N1bn annually that's the reason I just feel Lib doesn't earn as much. You are not the only successful silent internet entrepreneur in Nigeria.

Salaries is not even the biggest expense of this company, I think extravagant spending of the owners is. They had to wait a long time before the business returned any money but today, the wait was worth it.

The phrase 'crappy crowd' is relative. It will be unwise of me after the time I've spent here to term the traffic from nl as crappy. Most of your heavy spenders are not users or regular posting members though. To you sir, none of your users are crappy even the ones you banned because you need us visiting here to keep that Alexa ranking through the roof. Even though I haven't spent a dime in advertising here and you may want to add me to the crappy crowd, I do my own bit by visiting and going through the pages here which in turn reflects on your ranking and you know what alexa ranking means to you and your business. Then there are people I have actually made purchases from, I haven't bought a car or built my house but I have certainly done my part.

Your last paragraph got me scratching my head. Are you trying to be humble or just trying to mislead someone?
Ok, you made your point, name of silent multi billion naira website please? Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! by Godwin10(m): 2:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Funfreak: CONTINUATION

Like i said up there, ads been placed on Linda ikeji's Blog can only be shown on the Pc view the ads cannot be shown on Mobile view and its clear to everyone that mobile users are much more than the pc users generally in Nigeria today.
Most of her visitors uses mobile to check the blog.
So advertising on Linda ikeji's blog only shows your advert when you use pc.

But here on Nairaland your advert appears clean and nice on Pc and on mobile not to talk of nairaland's traffic is still much more than Linda ikeji's.

So if you thinking advertising on Linda ikeji's blog pays than advertising on Nairaland then you totally are an ignorant.

Speaking of what they both earn now.............................

This i really dont know much wella.

Linda ikeji still works for Google adsense which means she still makes her millions per month from Google adsense while seun osewa has stopped working for Google adsense since 2012 he only makes money from direct adverts placed by Nigerians and Nigerian organizations. Which as i calculated he still makes millions per month from those ads..

So now i really can't tell who makes much presently but it would be better if they both declare what they make per month to the public.

But if their money worth should be calculated and considered? Nairaland is hell more richer than Linda Ikeji.
And also you should know i learnt back then in 2010 or 2011 Seun osewa was approached by a company who wants to buy nairaland for 1million dollars which is over 160million naira but seun rejected the bid.
Guys.. With my findings and calculations Nairaland is worth hundreds of millions of naira..!

I AM A FAN OF SEUN OSEWA AND ALSO A FAN OF LINDA IKEJI COS THEY BOTH ARE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE AND I ADMIRE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE A LOT. JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM A TYPE WHO LIKES MAKING THINGS CLEAR TO PEOPLE.

I visit both sites more than ten times daily...
So dont think i hate Linda ikeji, cos i dont!
Common Bro!!!! seun doesnt work for google adsense, you make it sound absurd rather you apply as an advertiser and google hands you codes to implement on your website and you get paid when people click on em, please we get where you are coming from but if you want to praise someone make it clean instead of giving the person ebola plus i love the information you passed across that few persons know.
Shalom.
Re: Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! by Emarvel(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2021
Seun:

It's not what you spend that matters, but what you achieve with your spending.
Sir, i love this your comment........
Re: Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! by Mabskid: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2021
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invoice And Order Receipt How To Print Your Own / Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Luxury Hotel In Lagos (photos) / Shoprite & Silverbird Cinemas Coming To Golden Tulip Festac( Former Durbar Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.