Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * (2023 Views)

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by mikuz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
KR0NE VS JIGSAWKILLAH

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Saturday 20 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
didnt even see this
check anyway
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jigsawkillah, ready when you are!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
his FB name is Anozie Krone

Told em i wanna battle but every time i get paired with lizards/ so i bring catapults, stones, slinging shït till his head got bigger/ fùcking red neck ain't dead yet, but just his legs disfigured/ Jigs is a monster, I grabbed his head, bit it off/

He'd get ripped open by the lead i shoot/ kidnap your mom and put a slug in her chest and bōobs/ at 26 you live with your mom and beg for food/ I'm bringing an end to this biafran like federal troops/

I spit puns heavily/ got the punk begging me/ send a suicide bomber, tell em to take off the pin on nearing him/ get him skunked at this shit/ These bars would put AK down, like a thief surrendering/

Anozie is anorexic what can his punches do?/ a fiery furnace is where I'd put the wannabe thug into/

You ain't no gangsta mane/ I'd lay your chap to waste/ and have my arsenal put 15 on your back, like Chamberlain/

You type wrongly, I'd shoot ya wrist/ Then put a bullet through ya lips/ you do wear safety boots as timbs/ and parade your Phoenix dudes as chicks/ in descending order, I'm always ahead of chronicles like the book of kings/

What kind of dude wears leggings?/ that is the logo of the group he's repping?/ gay bïtches, him and all the fools im wrecking/ my bars would render AK useless like nuclear weapons/

Kr0ne's a known midget/ his beards and not bones grow instead/ the stüpid nigga gon bow down to me, when I tell him to blow himself/ or I blow his head/ off, that's how to teach a foōl to show respect/

Life's like a knife, and K is useless/ I'm a mad dog when i write, I'm spraying you teks/ your face against an ape's, i dunno which to say is cutest/ if we decide to grade rappers krone would always stay last, like lazy students/

I'm the hulk, everything I go against, i smash/ I'm Triple H with a sledgehammer, your face I bash/ you'd look like you had an accident, of course you had an accident, my flow is like a train, yours cab/

Mane fück a closer, these pellets would leave ya open/ these puns would make sure your teeth are broken/ my spits are golden/ and hardcore, motherfücker you bring that skibobo shìt like Goldie/

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
His real name is Ovedje Jeffrey, once Dareezyn and very ugly!

If you want Krone to bleeps with you/ don't let the dough stop coming too/
coz my brawls be expensive, I flow for money, fool/ too bad for me, Jig is ajepako . . . Saw is known for chopping woods!

. . In this brawl, I got nothing to impress/ coz ur a dummy to the vets/
so I'd rather caution you with texts/ ur carelessly fronting to be wrecked/
like a blind man crossing highways . . . J walking to his death!!

. . On ya flames I ma squirt/ s.hit on ya flow, lay ya fame in a hearse/ and make ya grave in the dirt/
till u become a waS . . .like ya name in reverse!

I can maim with a verse/
. . You'll be getting clapped and damned/ when I'll launch a mad attack/
and watch ur homies abandon u, coz ya drops are bad and wack/
but if anyone says he's behind u . . .he plots to stab ya back!

. .I peeped ya sig, saw an ape with hands up/ I believe it's not you, can't tell Dareezyn u played the prank, son/
seriously, ebola don't scare me . . . but I could rip out ya spine, if u fail to back off!!

. . Ur dreams of the finalists/ will be a dial and miss/ moment I have ya connections blown and jammed off/
I'll attack ur home armed like an ancient China king/ to make you die nasty/
when I jack uzzi and blast ya brains all over the bath tubs!!!

. . I come first at war, and get percentages/ if u come out at all, u get wrecked with damages/ from Giyaz to Khena, u were left with bandages/
similar to parentage . . .you've let down more partners than affairs in marriages!!

. . The bars u drop ain't tense/ ur dumb style's for re.tards/ like a jobless 'guy on guitar'/
coz u just keep 'pulling strings' that really don't make sense!!

. .I'm in rampage and fitness/ ur garbage and skill less/ try a balance, and manage ya weakness/
u've recorded too much losses in ur accounts . . .rap ain't ya business!

. . My dexterity kills vets/ before deaths . . . my fists be the harbinger/ coz I got claws of steel to rip a challenger/
so I can easily handle saw without being a carpenter!!

6 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmn!!! Now we talking BARS!!!
BEST BRAWL OF THE TOURNEY, so far!!!

Saving this f*cking space for a hard thought verdict!!!

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Opener = KR0NE( omo, i no fit laugh.... Buhahahah)

rhymes = KRONE

FLOW = JIGSAW

METS = KR0NE

PUNCHLINES = KRONE

PERSONALS = KRONE (saw payed lil attention to this)

W/P = KR0NE ( saw's AK against krone's JACUZZI, DINASTY, nd so on)

CLOSER = JIGSAW ( krone, that saw/carpenter has been overplayed on ffr)

MVGT = KR0NE

jIGSAW's best battle verse, so far!!!

But krone dey crase!!! Especially that opener....

#mycandidthoughts . . . .

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by mikuz(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Opener = KR0NE(Best Opener So Far).

rhymes = Tie.

FLOW = JIGSAW.

METS = JIGSAW.

PUNCHLINES = KRONE.

PERSONALS = KRONE (saw payed lil attention to this)

W/P = KR0NE.

CLOSER = JIGSAW(funny Closer).

MVGT = KR0NE

jIGSAW's best Verse So Far!

#my2cent . . . .
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval. Why ur verd and Max own be the same? Smh
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by captainflash(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Iceskidd: YoungDaNaval. Why ur verd and Max own be the same? Smh
where u run go hide . . . . .? . . . . .my verdict goes like this. . . opener---krone,multis--krone,FLOWS---saw,wordplay----kr0ne,meta4/simil---tie,personal---krone, punchline---tie,closer---kr0ne. . . vgt----krone
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
How?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
How??
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice brawl. Jig be flowing, but not punching!

Kr0ne was just Kr0ne=Always D0pe!

I wish I was emotionally ready to fight Ksslib that day, I woulda beaten him and have the chance to battle Kr0ne.

No P tho, Ksslib, we gonna have a rematch after this tourney, and Kr0ne; I'm gonna call you out!

Iamaromolaeran, get ready for our audio battle!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Smh. This shiit is getting me vexed! Captain flash, u aren't tagged!!! Stop voting

Mikuz
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by tysonnn(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hehehehe
good battle

krone got this
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
GIYAZZ: Nice brawl. Jig be flowing, but not punching!

Kr0ne was just Kr0ne=Always D0pe!

I wish I was emotionally ready to fight Ksslib that day, I woulda beaten him and have the chance to battle Kr0ne.

No P tho, Ksslib, we gonna have a rematch after this tourney, and Kr0ne; I'm gonna call you out!

Iamaromolaeran, get ready for our audio battle!

get ready to lose
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Geoxpress: Smh. This shiit is getting me vexed! Captain flash, u aren't tagged!!! Stop voting

Mikuz

Captainflash please stop voting, what's your problem?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
And those who were part of the tourney should delete their votes please.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mehn...krone get it all right..nice close and open...jig did his best but krone secretly murder the dog...

MVGT--krone
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mehn...jig get it all right..nice close and open...krone did his best but jig secretly murder the dog... I dey feel his flow... But krone get the dog barking with personal

MVGT--jigsawkillah
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 2:25am On Sep 22, 2014
ᵗᴴᵋ guy untop of ᵐᵉ! Are u confused?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by 007Bruce: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2014
sosiqdude: Mehn...jig get it all right..nice close and open...krone did his best but jig secretly murder the dog... I dey feel his flow... But krone get the dog barking with personal

MVGT--jigsawkillah
sosiqdude: Mehn...krone get it all right..nice close and open...jig did his best but krone secretly murder the dog...
MVGT--krone
sosiqdude: Mehn...jig get it all right..nice close and open...krone did his best but jig secretly murder the dog... I dey feel his flow... But krone get the dog barking with personal

MVGT--jigsawkillah
is this boy okay?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by 007Bruce: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Opener - krone
rhymes - tie
flow - krone
punchlines - krone
metaphor - krone
w/p - krone
personal - tie
closer - jig

W - krone

if it counts
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by tysonnn(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Lol.. Sosiqdude is high on yoyo-bitters grin
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Mvgt: kr0ne
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
sosiqdude: Mehn...krone get it all right..nice close and open...jig did his best but krone secretly murder the dog...

MVGT--krone

MVGT--jigsawkillah
Oga, Abeg Pass Me Tha Wet Weed You Smoking Jor! Lmao
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2014

MVGT--krone

MVGT--jigsawkillah
Oga, Abeg Pass Me Tha Wet Weed You Smoking Jor! Lmao!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by captainflash(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Geoxpress: Smh. This shiit is getting me vexed! Captain flash, u aren't tagged!!! Stop voting

Mikuz
playboy i think u'r confused. .or was it because i got u beaten twice u keep hating @me. . .afterall i didnt asked u to battle me,u battle me nd i w0n,y the hate?playboy u need to grow up. . after d tourney we go settle our case. ..
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by captainflash(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
mikuz:

Captainflash please stop voting, what's your problem?
is it bad 4 me to vote? have u asked the playboy y he said i should'nt vote? smh. . .others that vote was their name taq?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
captainflash: playboy i think u'r confused. .or was it because i got u beaten twice u keep hating @me. . .afterall i didnt asked u to battle me,u battle me nd i w0n,y the hate?playboy u need to grow up. . after d tourney we go settle our case. ..
Lmao! See Captain Flash Ooh! Who's Playboy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur / Rapheadz - Check In / Nairaland Emceez: My Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.