Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,854 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go (745 Views)

Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by valkaka(m): 1:09am On Sep 18, 2014
How many of you have heard the song ‘Good girls like bad guys’ by DMX? I never understood the concept of that tune when I was growing up. However, certain situations that have occurred around me with time has led me to one conclusion- that the ladies really do prefer the bad boys over the good guys.

Let me give you an example in order to highlight the point of this article. One of my best friends was dating her ex for around 4 years. I wouldn’t necessarily say that her ex was a bad boy in terms of personality- it’s just that he did not treat her well and certainly did not show her the same amount of respect that she was showing to him.

They broke up recently- well he dumped her BY TEXT- and my girl was heartbroken for months; when I say heartbroken I mean the kind of heartbreak that meant she didn’t even have the energy to get out of bed and face the day- just basically secluded herself from everyone.

She tried to patch things up with him so bad, yet every time she got on the phone to him, she would face the worst kind of expletive-laden verbal abuse ever! Yet, when the guy wanted sex, he would be on the phone to her and like a fool; she would go and cater to his needs.

She recently met a nice, handsome, decent hard-working guy who she seems to really like. Yet, whenever the ex calls her, she still feels the need to answer and cater to his every whim and desire.

As a friend, I could see that she was getting played, and I think deep down she knew it herself, but I don’t understand why she found it so hard to cut loose the strings of her ex. I asked her outright why she was prepared to let such a good guy out of her grip just because of some wasteman. You know what her answer was- and I quote-: “…because I want to have fun, and I can’t do that with a good guy.”
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Not all girls like bad boys.
Bottom line :
God will give you who you deserve!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by ayanbaba2(m): 2:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmmn...mumu
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by Afrok(m): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Confusion and not knowing what u want is not good, ur friend is confused in her state of confusion. I just pity the good guy, well "most bad people were once good", i just hope ur friend will not succeed in turning this good guy to a bad guy before she realises she's losing a rare gem (good guy).

To answer ur question" i think some ladies prefer bad guys to good guys because the bad guys brings out the beast in them (the ladies). My opinion though.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by Mimienudles(f): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
I am a good girl, God knows I deserve a guy good not a reverse
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by izaray(f): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm..God knows dat, i can't date a bad guy!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by chinasaekperem3: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
i don't think most of them prefer badt boys, only the irresponsible and the infant ladies prefer badt boys.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by izaray(f): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
I have a friend dat usually pissed me off, wit her mumu love wit her boyfrnd, it got to an extend dat, when ever dis girl noticed, her guy is upset by her, tins like, he checked on her, an she was n't @ home, dis girl dn't mind flying over a pit, when she sees her guy coming, just to escape 4rm him beating her up, and when he finally does, you still see her moving comfortably wit d guy, without letting space 4 d guy 1's to come in.

In a nut shield, dis my frnd's boyfrnd is just too violent! D most annoying part of it, is dat when ever his beating her, he hit her as if 's his fellow guy his beatin, and dis girl keeps loving her d most, dn't even kno to say to get her convinced anymore!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Op, your friend is just one confused mind that doesn't know what she really wants. I suppose she really did love and still loves her ex, and this makes her so vulnerable to him. Better talk sense into her before she looses a good guy in the name of 'wanting to have fun'.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by ahkenaten(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2014
izaray: I have a friend dat usually pissed me off, wit her mumu love wit her boyfrnd, it got to an extend dat, when ever dis girl noticed, her guy is upset by her, tins like, he checked on her, an she was n't @ home, dis girl dn't mind flying over a pit, when she sees her guy coming, just to escape 4rm him beating her up, and when he finally does, you still see her moving comfortably wit d guy, without letting space 4 d guy 1's to come in.

In a nut shield, dis my frnd's boyfrnd is just too violent! D most annoying part of it, is dat when ever his beating her, he hit her as if 's his fellow guy his beatin, and dis girl keeps loving her d most, dn't even kno to say to get her convinced anymore!

thats too bad... i know ladies like that too...her friends and family needs to intervene before he beats her to death

help your friend m'lady.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by izaray(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
ahkenaten:

thats too bad... i know ladies like that too...her friends and family needs to intervene before he beats her to death

help your friend m'lady.
My dear, still trying to do dat o, just hope she sees reasons wit me soon
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by lawrenceunaa: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
most ladies want fame no matter how cheap it may come
1) slapping a guy just to pull a public stunt cheesy
2)dating cultist on campuses to care for ur needs tongue

but good ladies with conscience de go out with good guys but have rotten female frns that advice them otherwise wink
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Prefer The ‘bad Boys’ Over The ‘go by ITbomb(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2014
The world would be so boring without those mumu girls, imagine every girl wise up going for the good guys, who will take them to club or give them mind blowing sex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry. / Men And Women Reactions To This (social Experiment) / 22 Years Is Good For Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.