Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 (44165 Views)

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Jokay07(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
ShehuAba: Congratulations to all of them. Whether it's truly deserved or not is another issue entirely.

I must commend and congratulate my vice chancellor prof. Abdul Ganiy Ambali who was awarded with the OON.
Really wish him and others, all the best.
and let Jonathan give award to those guys that were caught red-handed in south africa over an alleged illegal arms deal. Are you satisfied now?
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Joy83(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
It is high time Nigerians will rise up and petition this list at the supreme court.
Because I can't see reason why I did not make the list this year despite my various comments on social media like Nairaland.

Wake up and fight the course!!!
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by mmmustapha(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Where's my name
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by hardbody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
ShehuAba: Congratulations to all of them. Whether it's truly deserved or not is another issue entirely.

I must commend and congratulate my vice chancellor prof. Abdul Ganiy Ambali who was awarded with the OON.
Really wish him and others, all the best.

To all my teeming fans and numerous well wishers calling in to enquire why my name was omitted, please be informed that I had earlier written a strong worded letter disclaiming the recognition that was to be awarded to me. A number of people on that list cannot share my glory, hence I decided to object to being mentioned with them. When the time is right, I will accept a recognition from this cesspit of a contraption called a nation. Please you all should bear with me.

Hardbody
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Jokay07(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: ALHAJI IBRAHIM ADEJOH IDRIS FORMER GOVERNOR CON- He looted Kogi DRY
DR. PETER ODILI FORMER GOVERNOR CON- This man looted Rivers state DRY
CHIEF TOM IKIMI POLITICIAN/FMR. MINISTER CON--Tinubu Was Right Afterall grin grin
AHMAD RUFA’I SANI SENATOR /FMR. GOVERNOR CON- This IS YERIMA the Child Molester (LOL They Hid the Yerima grin grin)
DAME VIRGY N. ETIABA FORMER DEPUTY / ACTING GOVERNOR/- She was never a ACting Governor according to the Law. Beside she was MOTHER XMAS to PDP
SENATOR IYIOLA OMISORE FMR. SENATOR/FMR DEPUTY GOVERNOR CON- #BRING-BACK-BOLA-IGE/All hail Aragbesola grin grin grin
CHIEF (DR.) THEODORE AHAMEFULA ORJI- Celebration of Mediocrity
ARC. MIKE ONOLEMEMEN HON. MINISTER CON- This Notorious Crook
MR. LABARAN MAKU HON. MINISTER CON- JONATHAN brought FB to Nigeria and cure ebola grin grin
MR. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE HON. MINISTER CON- Long Live the Bulldog of Patience Jonathan

#Jonathan is a DISGRACE to common sense and good governance
lwkmd, if u like this quote wey I coat, pls kindly knock the ''LIKE'' butt-in. grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by tallfish145(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
dem wan carry am go heaven?
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Jokay07(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
JimIbanga: I have a dream that one day .......... Shekau will be given national award
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jimoh ibrahim is a mistake on that list

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: Next time una no go strike yeye strike tongue

some comments are better ignored so as not to gift them the desired priviledge they want
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ifedun2: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
E gba mi o!These are the people deserving of national honours?
This is the best we could do?
Please!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Tafee(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi: When Buhari wins the presidency let him give awards to his friends as well. He can always make Shekau Grand Commander of Sambisa (GCOS) for a job well done.
wawa

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by presido2e(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
After analysing this list critically.... I begin to wonder why my name is not on the list! Because I am better than most polithiefians there....
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
This man gave all his friends and the people supporting him
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
hardbody:

To all my teeming fans and numerous well wishers calling in to enquire why my name was omitted, please be informed that I had earlier written a strong worded letter disclaiming the recognition that was to be awarded to me. A number of people on that list cannot share my glory, hence I decided to object to being mentioned with them. When the time is right, I will accept a recognition from this cesspit of a contraption called a nation. Please you all should bear with me.

Hardbody
you made sense now abi?
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by MurphyInc(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joy83: It is high time Nigerians will rise up and petition this list at the supreme court.
Because I can't see reason why I did not make the list this year despite my various comments on social media like Nairaland.
Wake up and fight the course!!!

hansad: I am not sure my name is included by Jonah and his men. I scrolled down the first fifteen names or so, but saw mostly Alhajis and Mohammeds for honour. So I quit and reserve my vote for .....

This is not funny.if you guys want to be funny go to joke section.you believe this is not your problem when you have a clueless, heartless,confused set of people controlling the affairs of power ? your regret is not today its when you start having kids and they find out they are in a wrong country.
I feel sad seeing senseless comment like these.
I'm not here to tackle you (well I don't know u from anywhere) but next time make a constructive and sensible Comment.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by heykims(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Omisore, an impeached deputy gov made d list, smh..
Abi our prexy no know say he was impeached

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by hardbody: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
sweetylicious: you made sense now abi?

I know I made sense, if you think otherwise, consult your psychiatrist.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by hardbody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
sweetylicious: This man gave all his friends and the people supporting him

....and you made so much sense in this comment. Several Nigerian ladies lacking in gray matter since 1759
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ENDTIMES: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na dem dem, surprised they didn't give Asari undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
I gave up reading wen I saw "Badeh" and "Minmah".
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
And my name was omitted again this year. Diariz godu o
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Emmachina24: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
TA Orji deserves the National award for Building a solid developmental Foundation for the State of Abia
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by leo1234(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
The kind people wey GEJ dey give award sef.
I was seriously searching for my name grin
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Adminisher: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
ShehuAba:

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/168316-jonathans-steward-taxi-driver-traffic-warden-304-other-nigerians-get-national-honours.html

Badeh, Jimoh Ibrahim and some funny names here on this honours list are a joke.

Jonah no go kill person. In 2015, it will be Asari, Mama Peace (for his own domestic peace and harmony), Clark, Mbu, Wike and the whole clan.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Emmachina24: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Congratulations to our legacy Governor Chief Sir T A Orji (Ochendo), SSG Prof. Mkpa Agu Mkpa, Chief Greg Ibe and other abians for a well deserved national award. Long live abia state
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by dustydee: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some of the names on this list ought not to be there.
1. Minimah
2. Badeh
3. Acting Inspector General of Police and many more.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Michdear(f): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
ONDO STATE GOVERNOR, DR OLUSEGUN MIMIKO
HAS BEEN SELECTED AMONG OTHER PROMINENT
ONDO STATE INDIGENEs FOR 2013/2014 NATIONAL
HONOURS.
GOVERNOR MIMIKO WILL BE CONFERRED WITH
COMMANDER OF THE ORDER OF NIGER (CON) AT
THE CEREMONY TO HOLD ON THE 29TH THIS MONTH
at the international conference center abuja.
THE OSEMAWE OF ONDO KINGDOM AND CHAIRMAN
COUNCIL OF OBAS AND TRADITIONAL RULERS, OBA
DR. VICTOR KILADEJO (CFR).
ALSO ON THE LIST ARE CHIEF OLUDOLAPO IBUKUN AKINKUGBE
CFR,PROF. NIYI
AKINNASO. (MFR),
NOLLYHOOD DIVA, OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEHIDE,
(MFR),ONDO STATE COMMONWEALTH GOLD
MEDALISTS AMINAT ADENIYI ,repping ONDO KINGDOM big time
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
honestly labara maku' doyin okupe,abati I knew them as a talkative am surely they cannot defend this people imagine SENATOR IYIOLA OMISORE FMR. SENATOR/FMR DEPUTY GOVERNOR
CON only my dady I can defend a man of honour with good reputation congratulation dady love you
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Emmachina24: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Congratulations Legacy Governor of abia
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ideology(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
This award issue is nonsense, some folks don't merit any recognition from Their villages

Big disgrace …
No wonder, some Nigerians has rejected the award.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ogele: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
yuzedo: anoda year of no national aword for me. smiley goodluck wen i park my banana iceland to neboring country like russian or jamny i hope you will be satisfy. smiley
lol
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi: When Buhari wins the presidency let him give awards to his friends as well. He can always make Shekau Grand Commander of Sambisa (GCOS) for a job well done.

you re so witty. Cant stop laughing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.