Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 (44163 Views)

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ted13: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Coach stephen Keshi name not on list sha
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by chillykelly86(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
MR. BERNARD O. N. OTTI GED FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS NNPC OON

This one caught my attention sha.
Dem never still finish dat audit of NNPC's books?

On another note, does Fashola have a national award yet? Or has this national award stuff become an exclusive preserve of those who dance around the President?

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by hardbody: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2014
sweetylicious: lol why are you lamenting? is it that painful to you that you have resorted to violence? violence is not the way my dear.Face the fact and do the needful by taking corrections.Boy if your ego isn't bruised you will not lament .

Ok love. Guess what, u win.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Amhappy(f): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2014
I actually went through this list to check for the name of Dr Ameyo Adedovoh but it isnt there. It would have helped her family heal and give a lasting impression on the minds of young Nigerians. Now the ovation would have been loudest.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by bigtt76(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Not for we to judge people's good or bad deeds BUT a good deed when clear needs to be applauded ...sad not seeing the names of the late Ebola doctor, her colleagues who gave their lives in protecting the country from mass deaths.

What about the many soldiers who died for a cause battling Boko Haram?

The officer who died weeks to his wedding searching for the kidnapped girls? What about the unemployed youths who after being fleeced of their 1k died during the botched recruitment exercise?

What about the many million other Nigerians wallowing in pain and poverty yet keep on stuggling?

On the list among many deserving Nigerians are also many underserving ones ...thieves, liars, muderers.

Do we still have anything celebrating over when parents are still crying over their missing girls?

We all meed to stand up against all this crap it won't lead us anywhere as a Nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by bigtt76(f): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2014
ted13: Coach stephen Keshi name not on list sha

Hmmm ...you see what I'm saying? Oshoala's name is there. Makes you wonder what we are doing in this country so sad Money talks I guess.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by tochilastborn(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: WOW! ESUT V.C made the list! Congrats sir.....#you deserve it.
in honesty,does he deserve it?
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
sleekp1: The article long sha, who is the taxi driver for jonathan? this is false news again.
the one who found 19million naira in his taxi and return it in 2007
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by snapatini(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Congratulations to my two Vice chancellors in the name of Prof Ishiaq Oloyede, the former Vice-Chancellor of University of Ilorin and the current Vice-chancellor in the person of Prof Amballi....great strides..............................
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Anonymous1900: 3:00am On Oct 09, 2014
ShehuAba:

Bro, please why are you so obsessed with lying against people. Please how dare you attribute a post to me falsely, you better stop doing that now or else...

Am slightly confused here and i dont go on nairaland regularly. i also dont comment on peoples threads or questions regularly and i certainly do not personalize or refer to anybody directly. Could you please tell me what post you you think i attributed to you and also the use of the statement "obsessed with lying". it makes me wonder if i know you personally or if our paths have ever crossed. My apologises if i have offended you in anyway but i implore you to check your facts again and you will confirm i have never mentioned you before. My only contact with you should be from lending my voice to the story about this years national honour list and unless you were the reporter that published the story then it should not concern you.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by fbabs(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Anonymous1900 post=26419294][/quote]
Please Sir or ma
I appreciate your response to help me in one of your threads screenshoted below
Please Sir or ma can I give you an update here
I want to disclose confidential information to you about our discussion

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by fbabs(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Anonymous1900:

Am slightly confused here and i dont go on nairaland regularly. i also dont comment on peoples threads or questions regularly and i certainly do not personalize or refer to anybody directly. Could you please tell me what post you you think i attributed to you and also the use of the statement "obsessed with lying". it makes me wonder if i know you personally or if our paths have ever crossed. My apologises if i have offended you in anyway but i implore you to check your facts again and you will confirm i have never mentioned you before. My only contact with you should be from lending my voice to the story about this years national honour list and unless you were the reporter that published the story then it should not concern you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.