Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 (44160 Views)

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by hardebounty(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Mogidi:

You no well grin grin

If patience (PEJ) na ur relative make una buy dictionary 4ha nw..
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by henchamb(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2014
anyim pius must be sleeping when he included some names like TA orji, Omisore et al. oh dear anyim that was how you slept off while compiling list for national conference

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by clint77ng: 1:20am On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista: ALHAJI IBRAHIM ADEJOH IDRIS FORMER GOVERNOR CON- He looted Kogi DRY
DR. PETER ODILI FORMER GOVERNOR CON- This man looted Rivers state DRY
CHIEF TOM IKIMI POLITICIAN/FMR. MINISTER CON--Tinubu Was Right Afterall grin grin
AHMAD RUFA’I SANI SENATOR /FMR. GOVERNOR CON- This IS YERIMA the Child Molester (LOL They Hid the Yerima grin grin)
DAME VIRGY N. ETIABA FORMER DEPUTY / ACTING GOVERNOR/- She was never a ACting Governor according to the Law. Beside she was MOTHER XMAS to PDP
SENATOR IYIOLA OMISORE FMR. SENATOR/FMR DEPUTY GOVERNOR CON- #BRING-BACK-BOLA-IGE/All hail Aragbesola grin grin grin
CHIEF (DR.) THEODORE AHAMEFULA ORJI- Celebration of Mediocrity
ARC. MIKE ONOLEMEMEN HON. MINISTER CON- This Notorious Crook
MR. LABARAN MAKU HON. MINISTER CON- JONATHAN brought FB to Nigeria and cure ebola grin grin
MR. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE HON. MINISTER CON- Long Live the Bulldog of Patience Jonathan.

#Jonathan is a DISGRACE to common sense and good governance
You will die of High(est) blood pressure. Your papa no go fit get am. Wicked souls who never see any good in what this innocent man does.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by henchamb(m): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2014
MD45: Congrats 2 Omotola Jalade n Joke Sylva

if am omotala i will reject this award on two grounds
1... last year she was among times 100 most influential persons in the world only to be given ordinary MON in Nigeria. is she moving up or down while thieves that that cant make african best 1000 persons recieve juicy awards
2.... the caliber of people in the award. thieves, pen robbers, child molesters, bola ige killer, the dwarf that saw to the SLUMIZATION od abia state, PEJ bulldog, etc
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by baruzeez(m): 1:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Chairman where u see 90000
Abeg God no go spoil your career, no come here dey lie ooo, na btw 69k- 74k and they were given tablets.
Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!! u wicked and God dey
modskiller: what is he revolutionizing in Ilorin, the hike in school fees??
Chairman where u see 90000
Abeg God no go spoil your career, no come here dey lie ooo, na btw 69k- 74k and they were given tablets.
Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!! u wicked and God dey
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by torresbruce671: 1:43am On Sep 19, 2014
before I looked at the paycheck which was of $7949 , I didn't believe ...that...my neighbours mother could realey earning money in their spare time from their laptop. . there uncle has done this less than twenty months and just now took care of the dept on their home and got themselves a Fiat Multipla . check out here>>>>>>>>> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by AreaFada2: 3:07am On Sep 19, 2014
9ja should review award of National honours.

Serious countries don't give these honours to serving politicians anyhow.

Service chiefs should not all get the award at the same time, it's not a mass award. They can wait till retirement.

People accused of criminal offences even if acquitted & discharged should also not be included (bad PR).

Controversial figures (Omisore, Odili, Ikimi, Yerima, etc) not cool at all.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Audinowing(m): 3:46am On Sep 19, 2014
FAITH TUEDOR MATHEWS GROUP
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
MAINSTREET
BANK
OFR

My amiable GMD, I congratulate you on your well deserved award. Truly an icon of achievement. Ride on Ma.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Audinowing(m): 3:52am On Sep 19, 2014
MRLINGTON: Ok una try..no ApC governor..even Theodore Orji abi? Smh...if he can get d award so wats up woth me? Bleep d list!
Ibikunle Amosun is there na
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by edi287: 4:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Can someone tell me what that fucktaard ikimi has done to get national honors??

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by harrysterol(m): 4:14am On Sep 19, 2014
WHERE IS MY NAME ON THE LIST? MR PRESIDEN™ THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETE
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ted13: 4:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Honouring Faith Tuedor mathew who sacked 800 staff of MAINSTREET BANk without paying dem their dues
?. Many of these bankers have died now . Hnmmmm
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Dailyfavour(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Another million naira to wasted, have they settled the issue of 9.3m that was smuggled to south Africa?

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Yeske2(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2014
CHIEF TOM IKIMI POLITICIAN/FMR. MINISTER CON--Tinubu Was Right Afterall grin grin
AHMAD RUFA’I SANI SENATOR /FMR. GOVERNOR CON- This IS YERIMA the Child Molester (LOL They Hid the Yerima grin grin)
DAME VIRGY N. ETIABA FORMER DEPUTY / ACTING GOVERNOR/- She was never a ACting Governor according to the Law. Beside she was MOTHER XMAS to PDP
SENATOR IYIOLA OMISORE FMR. SENATOR/FMR DEPUTY GOVERNOR CON- #BRING-BACK-BOLA-IGE/All hail Aragbesola grin grin grin
MR. LABARAN MAKU HON. MINISTER CON- JONATHAN brought FB to Nigeria and cure ebola grin grin
MR. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE HON. MINISTER CON- Long Live the Bulldog of Patience Jonathan

GEJ is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ogawisdom(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2014
TA orji governor of abia state getting CON for doing nothing make d list a joke angry

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by lakamua: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Mogidi: When Buhari wins the presidency let him give awards to his friends as well. He can always make Shekau Grand Commander of Sambisa (GCOS) for a job well done.
Your IQ is very low
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by 3rdeye1(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Its so hard to pick one deserving individual among the recipients...not even the footballers many of whom forged their age. I'd rather have it given to our fallen military men who died in d BH battle protecting our territorial integrity.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ShehuAba(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=Anonymous1900][/quote]

Bro, please why are you so obsessed with lying against people. Please how dare you attribute a post to me falsely, you better stop doing that now or else...
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ShehuAba(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2014
modskiller: That man who increased the school fees from #35,000-#38,000 to #90,000 and above is who you're congratulating? Abegiiii.

That's your personal opinion, he's my vc and I congratulate him heartily.
BTW, you accuse him falsely of increasing the school fees to that amount. No UNILORITE pays up to 95k.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2014
where is psquare, tuface and the likes?

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Rendentor: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2014
Apart from Mr Imeh Usuah,d Taxi driver and a sprinkling few others,d list na wash. Why was H.E Imam Abubakar Shekau not given GCFR,d highest honour in d country? It would have made him have change of heart about d carnage he and his evil co-horts are unleashing on d country. Lol.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Gboliwe: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
I have never heard of 85% of the people in this list. Of the 15% I may have heard of, I wonder why some are there. The most of them I still wonder about is the thieving T.A. Orji, the noisemaking Oyegun and the cowardly Ikimi. What are these 3 clowns doing getting any national award?
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by michazy(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Congratulations to my amiable former Vice-Chancellor. Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, more grease to elbow.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Tayras: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Endless list!
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista:
ASO ROCK: GEJ 2011-15
KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON: GEJ 2015-2019
hahaha!!!! you're so on point!! you've really made my day. tongue grin
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2014
booqee: hahaha!!!! you're so on point!! you've really made my day. tongue grin
You are beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
hardbody:

....and you made so much sense in this comment. Several Nigerian ladies lacking in gray matter since 1759
why is it paining you?why take it personal? you didn't make sense and I told you. instead of you to take correction you are retaliating due to Your bruised ego.Learn to take constructive criticism okay,be it from a lady or not.
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by ohosi4real(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wel done
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by hardbody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
sweetylicious: why is it paining you?why take it personal? you didn't make sense and I told you. instead of you to take correction you are retaliating due to Your bruised ego.Learn to take constructive criticism okay,be it from a lady or not.

Bruised ego? Online and faceless? Why are you hell bent on parading and parroting idiocy....yes, your idiocy? You are better off not joining issues with me as you will end up with a bloodied nose.....
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
hardbody:

Bruised ego? Online and faceless? Why are you hell bent on parading and parroting idiocy....yes, your idiocy? You are better off not joining issues with me as you will end up with a bloodied nose.....
lol why are you lamenting? is it that painful to you that you have resorted to violence? violence is not the way my dear.Face the fact and do the needful by taking corrections.Boy if your ego isn't bruised you will not lament .
Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by Abraham2013(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
MR. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE HON. MINISTER CON- Long Live the Bulldog of Patience Jonathan

Some hav eyes but cannot see. So u did not see d national chairman of APC oyegun's name dere? Or u choose not to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike / Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.