Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (28777 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
Bizpal, Selling on Nairaland is quite the secondary. The key is, be more active in the forums. When you open the door with this Key, make sure you market what you know best that works, that will make you have command over it or them. This is Internet, No one wants to be scammed of his/her money. Transparency and Honesty will continually bring them back with their friends and associates = More Sales.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2009
Good to see our board is back online, wats up with this thread? any success?
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by miraexcel(f): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2009
I've done a lot of business here, nairaland is a great place for biz and other things- no doubt.
I cant really thank Seun enough for creating this wonderful site.

I sell electronics, clothes, shoes, bags and accessories.
Please check my other threads for some great offers

Afribiz , you rock!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 2:26am On Jan 11, 2009
huh
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by oludimuni: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2009
Please stick to this place, nairaland remains the best, i've sold alot.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by nmadi(f): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
Happy new years,

Yes I have met sales on nairaland, I supply corporate and casauls wears to our clients to their destinations.

ours is very affordable and we deliver them to your destinations, nairalanders have call to make some orders and it was a nice transactions and I really appreciated it. I can still be contacted through 08028356103, ugochi266@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Afribiz(f): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2009
onyiilady:

Afribiz , you rock!

O yeah! definitely cool cool cool, lol.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by bakre(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2009
interesting
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ethree: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2009
hey! im into the wristband kinda tin and i really wana know how i cud make some sales through this medium.
-i customise wristband in bulk for companies
-make import and general enquiry on silicone wrist band

please how do i make sales through this medium.tnks
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2009
My Thumb Up to Mr. Seun Osewa, the NairaLand boss. www.nairalist.com the Nigerian Classified Site has come to stay. Another great online resources to even make more sales among other categories contained. I just love being a NairaLander.

Thank you Mr. Seun, the Lord is your strength.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Seun(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
ethree:

hey! im into the wristband kinda tin and i really wana know how i cud make some sales through this medium.
-i customise wristband in bulk for companies
-make import and general enquiry on silicone wrist band

please how do i make sales through this medium.tnks

Hi,

You should go to www.nairalist.com and post an advert there. Under /yourstate/sales. Make sure your price is listed!

Seun.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by AOFOSTER(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2009
Hi forumites of great nairaland forum, i commend you all for your wonderful contributions out here.I have not really made any sales from my online campaigns but hopes are very high that i am going to make enough cash here because of the uniqueness of this forum.

one more word, let us join hands to make life a better place,

My thanks to the moderator of this great forum, keep the good work going.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by syvanet(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
nice words of encouragement
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by nairabase(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2009
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums?
Getting sales from www.nairaland.com has not being possible cus i have been finding it difficult including my weblog link along with my post and i find other members posting thiers, dont know if its cuz its a sub domain? pls someone explain to me why it is so for me.
tanx
staff www.netaviva.com (smart social network for nigerians) [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by oludimuni: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2009
Yes, there are good sales from here. Nairaland is really working.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
NairaLand is made of intelligent, wonderful, and loving people. NairaLand is in 100% love with they search engines. Quality and targeted traffics. Why do I say that? Several sales made even from guests looking for Laptops on they major search engines who finally landed here.

I'm also optimistic that www.nairalist.com will be the best online classified site in Nigeria and beyond. I mean being result oriented site just like the mother site.

I'm grateful and proud to be associated with this great community. 

Thumb Up! The NairaLand Boss. Mr. Seun Osewa

You're blessed in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2009
kumbalo:

You can make =N=5,000 to =N=20,000 weekly just from knowledge of FOOTBALL MATCHES

I hope to make some sales though I haven't made any yet. SO Do you watch premiership every weekend? Do you watch Champions league matches very well? Or maybe even the La Liga or the Serie A. If your answer is yes you could make some cash from the knowledge of these football Leagues. Anyway to cut the long story short the whole idea is just to pace bet on your favourite teams for example if Man U should play Porthsmouth, ther's every probality that Man U will win the Match. So you place a bet of let's say =N=2,000.00 and the odds for the match to go in favour of Man U is okay you could win =N= 3,500.00 so that's a gain of =N=1,500.00. Do the same thing to two more matches and you could earn up to =N=5,000.00. For more detailed explanation of the whole process you'll have to buy the manual which costs =N=3,000.00 in any UBA Branch around you to this account Nwokeke Ugochukwu Nelson 00920520051347 and then send me details of your payment to Twistababa@yahoo.com or in an sms to 07068600076 and you'll recieve your package immediately. Hurry, make hay while the sun shines, remember watching Football has taken your time, money and maybe your honey b'cos of your devotion to the beautiful game so its time gain back NOW.

You should also post your ads at www.nairalist.com. It's pretty good and working.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by kgold: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2009
hubreality guy i don buy laptop from u now i need some more
as ur nairalander u go reduce price oh
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
kgold:

hubreality guy i don buy laptop from u now i need some more
as ur nairalander u go reduce price oh

Hi kgold, long time. In fact, you were the second person among numerous NairaLanders i sold laptops to, till date. Thank you once again for your continued patronage. You know as usual, just place a call. I'm at your service sir. My sincere gratitude to God and to our great community "www.Nairaland.Com"

smiley wink
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by jonaboy: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2009
I'm yet to make any sale on the this forum but i guess it's because i have advertised what members of the forum really need.I beleive in the forum and know i would start making sales soon.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2009
Business To Business don change to Advert? shocked
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Royalstone(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
Yet to make money,but I believe I will.It"s a good place to start.Though I have made purchase from the forum.
Bigup to Nairaland crews
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by apipony(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2009
I am new here,but within 2 weeks i got 2 potential customers,i think it is the best business forum i saw in Africa,we are fabric and garment supplier from China,give us an enquiry if you are in need good quality t-shirt,underwear,socks from us,my email pony@seamles-underwear.com

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2009
apipony:

I am new here,but within 2 weeks i got 2 potential customers,i think it is the best business forum i saw in Africa,we are fabric and garment supplier from China,give us an enquiry if you are in need good quality t-shirt,underwear,socks from us,my email pony@seamles-underwear.com

You could also post this ad on www.nairalist.com  so rewarding I tell you, I've made several sales there and here in NairaLand. Last week thursday 7th of May 2009, I introduced to my friend and church member to "Nairalist" who wonders the rate at which I sell Laptops, he immediately posted an ad on phones because he sells original new phones and the next day friday he made his first sale. Today after church service in Ikeja, he gladly approached me saying he made a sale on friday and have being receiving calls from people placing orders. My joy was full seeing him that happy.

Thanks to our able boss Mr. Seun Osewa.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by richkid09: 8:19am On May 23, 2009
I love the post. keep it up.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by grandstar(m): 4:29am On May 28, 2009
I have made money here! I am an estate agent and I am expecting to close make some cash from a transaction by next week from a client I met on nairalist which to me is no different from Nairaland.

The traffic here is awesome and I am grateful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Precision: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hi nairalanders,i just joined this forum 4days ago nd am encouraged by phone calls i have bn receiving but no sale yet.i know there is future bn on nairaland.kudos to seun, i sell T.M Lewin,Hawes&Curtis at affordable price both fitted nd regular fit nd i do free delivery for 3items upward within lagos,ibadan nd abeokuta, call yemi on 07033813377 or 08052182404. Thank seun
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by emor: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hello,
Its really disheartning when you hear poeple say the have not made any sales here where you have well over 20,000 people gathered here, for me i thing business is about bring out those inherent God give qualities so that you are able to solve probelms not about the money this time
see what i did selling my brains at:www.akinalabiexposed.com
www.akinalabiexposed.com
www.akinalabiexposed.com
am 20yrs old and i am living my life.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by fellybabe(f): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Business Intelligence Course And Certification / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / How To Make Money On Ladbrokes Games With Their Virtual Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.