Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (28778 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by paradice: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2011
Nairaland is the destination for 21st century biz who create wealth just by agreement. If you are honest u will be rewarded.I supply cement and building material to anywhere in the country.Call 08060738464 for immediate supply of cement!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by 3RNEST(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2011
>@Paradice,
Pls try to see hw best u can work with my client in Nigeria, i'm helpin him to advertize in nairaland.

> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!
> ATTENTION!!!

> Do you need a professional painter to help give that your new building/house, structure of any kind, then get intouch with me!
> call me Samuel.
>Mobile #:
> 07063336532
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by mpowerment: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2011
Hi nairalander, it's a good thing to be on this forum, and also to know that one can provide good info and get paid for it.Goodluck
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by seunoshy: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
Yes,ave made sales of ebooks & also enjoy nice patronage on the adsense a/c management & training service i render,please let us work hard to stop scammers' to bearest minimal if possible we expose & get rid of them before they spoil this world class forum with their dubious act, Tanx
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by walebel(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hi all,

It's good to know you sell online via Nairaland, but to protect yourselves from being scammed, I suggest you try out clickshops.com.ng. It's a safe habour for all kinds of onlne business. Be sure to use CS Escrow to prevent fraud.

Many lucks
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by doormat(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2011
The ancient Romans used ammonia (derived from urine) and fuller's earth to launder their woolen togas. Fullonicae were very prominent industrial facilities, with at least one in every town of any notability, and frequently the largest employer in a district. These laundries obtained urine from farm animals, or from special pots situated at public latrines. The industry was so profitable that fuller's guilds were an important political constituency, and the government taxed the collection of urine.

Modern dry cleaning uses non-water-based solvents to remove soil and stains from clothes. The potential for using petroleum-based solvents in this manner was discovered in the mid-19th century by French dye-works owner Jean Baptiste Jolly, who noticed that his tablecloth became cleaner after his maid spilled kerosene on it. He subsequently developed a service cleaning people's clothes in this manner, which became known as "nettoyage a sec," or "dry cleaning".

Early dry cleaners used petroleum-based solvents, such as gasoline (petrol) and kerosene. Flammability concerns led William Joseph Stoddard, a dry cleaner from Atlanta, to develop Stoddard solvent as a slightly less flammable alternative to gasoline-based solvents. The use of highly flammable petroleum solvents caused many fires and explosions, resulting in government regulation of dry cleaners.

After World War I, dry cleaners began using chlorinated solvents. These solvents were much less flammable than petroleum solvents and had improved cleaning power. By the mid-1930s, the dry cleaning industry had adopted tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene), colloquially called "perc," as the ideal solvent. It has excellent cleaning power and is stable, nonflammable, and gentle to most garments. However, perc was also the first chemical to be classified as a carcinogen by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (a classification later withdrawn). In 1993, the California Air Resources Board adopted regulations to reduce perc emissions from dry cleaning operations. The dry cleaning industry is in the process of replacing perc with other chemicals and/or methods.

Traditionally, the actual cleaning process was carried out at centralized "factories"; high street cleaners shops received garments from customers, sent them to the factory, and then had them returned to the shop, where the customer could collect them. This was due mainly to the risk of fire or dangerous fumes created by the cleaning process. At this time, dry-cleaning was carried out in two different machines — one for the cleaning process itself and the second to dry the garments.

This changed when the British dry-cleaning equipment company Spencer introduced the first in-shop machines (which, like modern dry cleaning machines, both clean and dry in one machine). Though the Spencer machines were large, they were suitably sized and vented to be fitted into shops. In general, three models, the Spencer Minor, Spencer Junior and Spencer Major, were used (larger models, the Spencer Senior and Spencer Mammoth, were intended for factory use). The cleaning and drying process was controlled by a punch-card, which fed through the "Spencermatic" reader on the machine. Also, Spencer introduced much smaller 6 kg capacity machines, including the Spencer Solitaire and one simply called the Spencer Dry Cleaning Machine, for use in coin-operated launderettes. These machines resembled coin-operated tumble dryers; to be as small as they were, they simply filtered used perc, rather than distilling it like the commercial Spencer machines. Solvent had to be changed far more frequently as, without distillation, it quickly became discoloured and could cause yellowing of pale items being cleaned. A coin-operated version of the Spencer Minor, which automatically carried out all the distillation and solvent-cleaning operations of the standard version, was available but rarely seen, likely due to its greater cost and size compared to the coin-operated machines.

During the 1970s and 1980s, Spencer machines were extremely popular, with virtually every branch of Bollom possessing either a Spencer Minor or a Spencer Junior. Spencer continued to produce machines (introducing new modular and computer-controlled models, such as the Spencer Sprint series) until the late 1980s, when the company closed. Spencer machines may still occasionally be seen.

Machines of this era were called vented; their fumes and drying exhausts were expelled to the atmosphere, in the same way as with modern tumble dryer exhausts. This not only contributed to environmental contamination, but also much potentially reusable perc was lost to the atmosphere. Much stricter controls on solvent emissions have ensured that all dry cleaning machines in the western world are now fully enclosed, and no solvent fumes are vented to the atmosphere. In enclosed machines, solvent recovered during the drying process is returned condensed and distilled, so it can be reused to clean further loads, or safely disposed of. The majority of modern enclosed machines also incorporate a computer-controlled drying sensor, which will automatically sense when all possible traces of perc have been removed from the load during the drying process. This system ensures that only the smallest amount of perc fumes will be released when opening the door at the end of the cycle.
Doormat Ukraine doormat
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by jachivin: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
dear forumite this forum is great. i hope to make some cash soon.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by elegal1(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by prospo: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
Try www.magicsmsplus.com, if you really want to!! cool
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by realcyber: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
how can i place advert on nairalist
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by olumyday(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
I haven't sold anything on Nairaland yet but I hope to sell soon. At the moment I make some money from this site http://makequicksurveymoney..com/.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2011
GREETINGS DEAR FRIENDS.
GOT TECHNICAL PROBLEMS?
FROM LAPTOPS TO BLACKBERRIES?
UNIVERSAL 3.5G MODEMS?
DOMAIN NAME REGISRATION AND HOSTING
PING ME ON 243FF255
OR CALL 07060924444/08091528201.
OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @BASE411
CHECK ME OUT ON www.facebook.com/base411
YAHOO MESSENGER: info.base411@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by soloking01: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
Although Am not making any sales yet,but i have gain a lot from this website.This website shows me how to make money on the internet.For you to know how am making my money please check the link below
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by mayor4gush(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
hey folks you too can make sales on this website,i have gotten my own dollars view it on http://makedollar4free.tkyou can try it it is free.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by abbey111(m): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2011
immmnddd
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by firstimpre: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2011
how to post on Nairalist i have try all my best
alwaysimpress@aol.com
Abbey
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by soloking01: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
yes i do, and i also have a place that you too can make dollars
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by firstimpre: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2011
well i am a printer just want to do advert n the site i was try Nairalist before but it did not work out when ever i click on New Post it would let me get to the profile filling please assit
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2011
Well, Some Sales were successful. But the moderation in nairalnad is too much.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by modnd3(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2011
I have made more than sells using NairaLand. I'm just recently active here but have seen to super benefit of NiaraLand. 90% of my traffic comes from here.

I created a site www.UncleNaira.com and post topics here, today I'm happy to tell you that so many people a rushing to advertise with me.

If you are interested to showcase your brand and products, contact us here: www.UncleNaira.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by unclenna(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2011
FOR YOUR (AGO)DIESEL SUPPLY CALL: 08065946231
AVAILABLE: PURE REFINERY
PRICE: N135 (THIS PRICE IS THE BEST, CALL YOUR AGENT TO CONFIRM THE PRICE, IS THE BEST OFFER IN NIGERIA)
ANY AMOUNT OF QUANTITY YOU NEED WILL BE SUPPLIED:

PLS. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by dareF: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
Good-day,
Forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme. People loss money because they believe with 1000 dollars they can be a millionaire overnight. You see many adverts, trading records, trading strategies. The main question is this, in the long run when everything goes bad will you still be in the game?
The truth is that you can make profit consistently trading forex for the next 20yrs or more without blowing up your account. It is all about risk management, with it you might only make an average of 5% monthly. If you compound 5% monthly on 1000 dollars for 10years, you will have over 350,000 dollars. Why rush?
We can trade your account and make you rich,mail - forexwealthmgt@yahoo.com .

Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Ijagbemitunde(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
I ve not made any sales yet but I do intend to make one soonest. Are u interested in 69 acres of land in Simawa Ogun State very close to Redeem Camp. Pls contact me tru: ijagbemitunde@yahoom; 08032336175.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by naija4(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2011
I have sold over 20 fairly used laptops on nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
Bear this in mind also that NairaLand is not an online market place but a discussion board, meaning that you ought to be active and participating on relevant discussions board of interest to gain credibility and authority in your field.

Technology Market segment of the forums made it quite possible. You can also try www.nairalist.com

Met over 200 Nlanders in person since 2009 who bought Laptops from me, and still counting. My only regrets; that out of over 200 clients via Nairaland, 3 of them, I wasn't able to tidy up my transactions with them, but their understanding of life and the unforeseen predicaments associated with it at that time are quite great and different as I  fulfill the needful. It truly pays,  not to take your clients or potential customers for granted. I'm most grateful to the Admin, Members, and guests!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Business Intelligence Course And Certification / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / How To Make Money On Ladbrokes Games With Their Virtual Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.