Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (28779 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by maniyke1: 12:57am On Aug 30, 2009
There is no doubt that Nairaland is the no one on line forum in Nigeria and it has helped a lot of infopreneurs to boost sales.
info@hynetglobal.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2009
Glad to know and have continued sales made severally via NL. Very interesting to meet over 100 sound loving great NLanders in person, including sales made in real time. I thank God for the growth of our great community. In fact there are tons of hidden members(benefactors) whose testimonies are yet to ring on this thread. Have you tried/used www.NairaList.com consistently?
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by fomski1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
Please can you tell me how to post my message to the public on this forum? each time i tried the message refuse to load. Am a bit confuse because this has happened to me over three times already, i need some advice thanks for your time.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2009
fomski1:

Please can you tell me how to post my message to the public on this forum? each time i tried the message refuse to load. Am a bit confuse because this has happened to me over three times already, i need some advice thanks for your time.

Go ahead and reply an existing thread by clicking on the reply buton; here you can reply directly in response to the thread topic or quote any replying poster of the same.

You can also start a new topic of your own on any forum segment but it must be very relevant else the spam buster will automatically kick you out or give you tough time posting here.

Thirdly, your network service provider could be the reason for the instability since yesterday, I noticed it on some networks as well.

Goodluck!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ebonie(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2009
I have definitely made some good sales here though it took about a year so you will need to be very patient.

[size=16pt]

Hey !! its Christmas. Time to appreciate your family, loved ones and clients with a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

Book your special Christmas floral bouquets at amazing prices TODAY !!!

Purple Touch[/size]

We do :

+    Event decoration ( balloon, lights, fabric draping etc)

+    Flower arrangements (natural and artificial)

+    Bouquets

d_ebonie@yahoo.com

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by netmaker(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
@all,

nairaland is ever the best forum in nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ujugirl: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
I am marketing Forever Living products.Anyone who is interested in buying the products or joining the Business should call Ifeyinwa on 08033244622.It is a very rewarding business that is guaranteed to give you wealth with significant effort on your part.

Do call me!!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2009
Merry Christmas! Thanks for your continued patronage since last year. It has been great doing good business online here on NairaLand. Awesome!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Storm1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Nah! not yet mate! but of course I just joined recently and I have a number of nice and good quality Bally Shoes for sale. 13 men an 1 ladies shoe left. nice for an xmas gift. Drop me a line if you are interested at stormomatic@gmail.com and I wil email you a brochure with all the availble collections. The shoes are in Lagos.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2009
Definitely i have and thanks to NLs who believed in us. I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! For all your property requests within and outside lagos either purchase, sale and lease.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by trending83(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Creamberry: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2010
Well, i haven't made any sales yet on nairaland ,i've heard a lot of success stories and am hoping to tell my OWN STORY SOON,
So show luv this season and patronize ur fellow member,

NEW ARRIVALS!!!!!

Perfumes M&F,
Armani,CK Secret Obsession,D&G
k.Cole Signature,Bvlgari
Paco Rebanne (Black XS,One Million)
Tom Ford (Black Orchid)
Davidoff (Hot Water)
Elizabeth Arden (Beautiful) and lots more,

Wrist Watches,
Rado,Ebel,Tissot,Police
Hugo Boss,Movado
Vacheron Constantin,Franck. Mullen
Tag,LV,bell & Ross and Lots more,

Brazilian Jewelries,
Loop Ear rings
Earrings(Set)
Bangles

Sunglasses,
Prada
Gucci
CK
Hugo Boss
Police

Ghana Fabrics,
Metallic Wooden
Treasure
Daviva
Batik
Akosombo and lots more @ AFFORDABLE PRICES, HOME DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN LAGOS,

Call Matilda now to place your ORDER: 08098755599
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
Creamberry:

Well, i haven't made any sales yet on nairaland ,i've heard a lot of success stories and am hoping to tell my OWN STORY SOON,
So show luv this season and patronize your fellow member,

NEW ARRIVALS!!!!!

Perfumes M&F,
Armani,CK Secret Obsession,D&G
k.Cole Signature,Bvlgari
Paco Rebanne (Black XS,One Million)
Tom Ford (Black Orchid)
Davidoff (Hot Water)
Elizabeth Arden (Beautiful) and lots more,

Wrist Watches,
Rado,Ebel,Tissot,Police
Hugo Boss,Movado
Vacheron Constantin,Franck. Mullen
Tag,LV,bell & Ross and Lots more,

Brazilian Jewelries,
Loop Ear rings
Earrings(Set)
Bangles

Sunglasses,
Prada
Gucci
CK
Hugo Boss
Police

Ghana Fabrics,
Metallic Wooden
Treasure
Daviva
Batik
Akosombo and lots more @ AFFORDABLE PRICES, HOME DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN LAGOS,

Call Matilda now to place your ORDER: 08098755599

You're welcome, have you tried selling your products on www.nairalist.com it's quite rewarding.

Sales keep coming in, just make sure you work on "being not having," one customer is quite big a channel to many others(Give the best quality and charge professionally, many are willing to pay).

It's quite interesting! Callers most times buy than people who send emails for inqiry.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by eunibea(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
You can make asale if you know how.

I have an ebook that teaches the secret.

You can text your email and GSM no to 0802274960 and I will email it to you.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by az01(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2010
az01:

www.onlinespot4moneymaking..com
visit the above for various opprotunities u can lay your hands on
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Ejiogbe(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
Yes, i have made many sales through nairaland forum.My info products are selling and some people have attended my practical training sessions in Lagos. Thank you  nairaland and moderators. God bless you. smiley My blog still remains www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by autosales: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
Nairaland is great, Mr. Seun is blessed
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ogbuson1(f): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2010
shocked
MAKE MONEY FROM NIGERIA WITH GOOGLE ON THE INTERNET ITS FREE IT TAKES JUST 40 minutes!!! TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE WITH GOOGLE FROM NIGERIA PEOPLE WORLD WIDE ARE WELCOME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ogbuson1(f): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2010
MAKE MONEY FROM NIGERIA WITH GOOGLE ON THE INTERNET ITS FREE IT TAKES JUST 40 minutes!!! TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE WITH GOOGLE FROM NIGERIA PEOPLE WORLD WIDE ARE WELCOME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by drodman: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2010
Anyone can add their business or , what they want to sell, or buy, job search, post resumes, blog and read Naija news , even have features ads for free at http://www.nigeriaconfidential.com . Our blog at http://www.nigeriaconfidential.com/blogs is dedicated to fighting and exposing corruption and corrupt practices in Nigeria. If you have any info, documents and proof of corruption, fraud in Government or business, please post it on our blog, Help save Nigeria from the banditos!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2010
Please house, lets try and keep here clean. The Technology Market segment of the forum and www.nairalist.com  are quite rewarding free places to put up your ads. Still on the matter, have you being making good sales here on Nairaland?

Double salute to every great member and guests of this great community.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by emynaira: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2010
i have sold a honda baby boy on this forum
thanks nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by expert101(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
i have of course, since last year. Nairaland is the online forum in Nigeria and good for business.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ujugirl: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
Please contact me if you would like to join Forever Living Products Network. It is still the best and the Ultimate Network Market.This has been proven ove the years.

Please call Ifeyinwa on 08033244622

Thank You
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by chinex74(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2010
I have sometime for someone,but i need someone to help me.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by earnfast(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2010
What if i dont have anything to sell, That i sell fake information, i will never do such thing wink
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
earnfast:

What if i dont have anything to sell, That i sell fake information,  i will never do such thing wink

You only sell valuable products and services you have and not what you don't have.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by az01(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2011
xx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Business Intelligence Course And Certification / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / How To Make Money On Ladbrokes Games With Their Virtual Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.