Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Honey-moon? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Honey-moon? (1483 Views)

Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Honey-moon? by actoor(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2008
Why do people still embark in the attitude of honey-moon even after most of this couple have had enough of each other.

So, why honey-moon? grin
Re: Why Honey-moon? by desthan(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2008
o.y.o cool

1 Like

Re: Why Honey-moon? by Angolobabe(f): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2008
cos its a special time to share with ur now wife/ husband and a time to always remember for the rest of ur life.
Re: Why Honey-moon? by MrCrackles(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2008
I don't see the fucking point in honeymoons to be honest

I think itz pointless
Re: Why Honey-moon? by liquid7: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2008
wetin be honeymoon?
Me i spent over 2m naira for just 2 days marriage .which one be honeymoon again.abeg make she enter house make we look for money live.
Re: Why Honey-moon? by plappville(f): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2008
which one be honeymoon again.abeg make she enter house make we look for money live.

lolsssssssssss u are funny, @ topic i think honeymoon is just a way to loose money to hotels and all that, the most important day is the day the ring goes in the hand, But if the couples enough, i mean sufficent money to give to hotel why not, as long as they are pleased with it .mejority of couples that fancy this honeymoon stuff are super stars. na only honeymoon, why not honeysun  grin grin grin
Re: Why Honey-moon? by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2008
honeymoon undecided
maybe its fading cos there are less "virgins" in the land cheesy
i discussed that with my old grannie one time and she said it was meant for"popping the cherry" and returning the bedsheets for the whole world to see and confirm that the bride is still pure.so funny and undecided
cheesy
now, we all know the "way to our partners jerusalem" even b4 the parents are met so honeymoon. . . .if you can afford it, not bad grin
Re: Why Honey-moon? by iice(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
I want a honey moon, a long vacation grin grin
Its a time to spend time together alone as husband and wife
Re: Why Honey-moon? by liquid7: 2:29am On Nov 25, 2008
Re: Why Honey-moon? by missphumby(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Just passing by dou
Re: Why Honey-moon? by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
iice:
I want a honey moon, a long vacation grin grin
Its a time to spend time together alone as husband and wife
wet in we go call the one them chop for back wells wella

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is A Result Of Broken Relationships / Lesbianism: What To Do / Pains After A Scan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.