Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome (7984 Views)

Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Husbands With The "INVESTMENT" Slogan / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2011
A collegue of mine was complaigning about her partners nature of throwing things all over the place and calling her to ask if she knows where his stuff is. They are not married oh, don't even live together but he will scatter his stuff all over and be asking her where his things are.
It was so funny to me because my husband is d worsr culprit, he starts scattering his clothes from the sitting room, you will see me picking after him, he will go upstairs to the room I just arranged and scatter d rest on the ground, tp aviod wahala I put out his evening clothes on the bed else he will scatter the wadrope I just arranged, same thing in the mornings, I ask him what he intends to wear in the night and leave it out. Trouble comes when I travel, I will be abroad oh he will call me " honey have you seen my tie?" What tie? " The one I wore 2 days ago" but I was not around two days ago? How am I supposed to see it.
That's why I love it when my mother in law visits, all of a sudden this scattered man transforms into an organised man even doing laundry and helping out in the kitchen, ha like majic, his mom will tell me na me dey leave am, lol, she raised 5 boys and she is tougher than an Army General, my hubby and his brothers are all above 6 feet but the way they dey fear the 5 ft woman ehnn, no be small thing.
How many women dey suffer like me oh?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Ferya(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
That's why I love it when my mother in law visits, all of a sudden this scattered man transforms into an organised man even doing laundry and helping out in the kitchen, ha like majic, his mom will tell me na me dey leave am, lol, she raised 5 boys and she is tougher than an Army General, my hubby and his brothers are all above 6 feet but the way they dey fear the 5 ft woman ehnn, no be small thing.

You made me laugh very hard oh God , grin
If he can be so organised when his mother comes, is he doing it on purpose, to punish you or what? See wahala! Please, ask him why he changes automatically when his mum comes. And what is his response when your mother- in-law boosts of being tough?
Please, try not to see it as suffer oh! if not you may end up losing your mind one day. It is better to have a loving man that disorganise the house than a lazy and unfaithful husband. Take it as a small cross you have to carry till the issue is resolved peacefully between the two of you.

1 Like

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Lol Ferya I don't see it as suffering oh! I use dat term very loosely. I enjoy doing these things for my husband, I can't be as tough as his mom oh, his mom didn't have a choice than to be tough, 5 boys plus her husband 6 would have run her mad. But no matter how tough she was on her boys she practically worshiped her husband, I remember one day I went to the house he had just finished eating and I wanted to clear the plates my father in law told me abeg oh leave the plates oh except you want to quarel with Mama. As for my husband, I don carry am with love. If am not home I miss doing all these small issues for him.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
Rofl.

Mine is too calculated and organised that it becomes sinful.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by N101: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
debrief08:

Uhm. . .actually I put things down and briefly forget where I've put them (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
It's gotten to the point that I don't say anything and just look, but certain people have figure out my M.O. so I get insulted and laughed at.  It hurts. Why should I suffer because I've misplaced something? sad
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Ferya(f): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
Lol Ferya I don't see it as suffering oh! I use dat term very loosely. I enjoy doing these things for my husband, I can't be as tough as his mom oh, his mom didn't have a choice than to be tough, 5 boys plus her husband 6 would have run her mad. But no matter how tough she was on her boys she practically worshiped her husband, I remember one day I went to the house he had just finished eating and I wanted to clear the plates my father in law told me abeg oh leave the plates oh except you want to quarel with Mama. As for my husband, I don carry am with love. If am not home I miss doing all these small issues for him.

Thats it girl! Keep it going grin
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ify and N101, I no fit laff oh, kai, see 419
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by ronkebp(f): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mine scatters everything and everywhere, as if 'scatterage' is his middle name, grin grin grin, before i used to hala, but now, i have given myself rest of mind, before i will suddenly grow old one afternoon, because i dey complain. grin grin
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by horny4u(f): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
hahaha

@ Op
Please can i borrow your mother in law, ?

Everything hubby is looking for is in his wardrobe thats where everything goes into, I cannot stand clutter or disorganisation as my work is all about brainstorming ideas all the time and i need all the energies flowing, my hubby bless him honestly tries to be tidy up but, cry, so we have an unspoken rule of just fold nicely tie in several wrapper and stuff his wardrobe till weekend when i can sort them out.

So if he is looking for anything even car keys they are in his wardrobe.

By the way I can never share a wardrobe with him.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hahahhaha, Horny4u, you can't have her oh, she is in very hot demand from her daughter -in- laws. Thank God he built me a walk in closet so I don't have to share one with him. My Mother In law gisted me of one time when the boys were feeling like men and tried to rebel, then she had become a deputy director in her office so she got a maid to help her out
She came home one evening to find her sons plates stacked and unwashed in d kitchen sink, she asked them why and the bold one told her that washing plates is a womans job afterall their Father have gotten her a maid. She asked all of them if they agree with their brother feeling bold they said yes, she didn't talk oh. She stayed with them, gisted, watched news and had night prayers before going to bed. At midnight she went round their rooms and woke them all up, ordered them to carry their mattrasses and sleep outside, since they were now men she said men don't live under daddy and mommys roof, men have their own houses. They begged and begged she no gree oh, their father had no choice than to support her, dats how those boys slept with Mosquitoes dat day, till today, grown men with kids if they go to their moms house they all eat, pack their plates to the kitchen and wash their plates. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by horny4u(f): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
@debrief
hahaha
I have always believed that women who have so many boys have been seen to be equipped for the job, Big ups to her its not easy bringing up half a man talkless of 5 men,

about her coming over to mine , can i bribe you? grin lol pulling your legs
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by eghost247(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
your post was begining to sound like fiction until u got to the mother part ,
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
Datz why we re[b]MEN[/b] .thnk u 4 undastndng wink
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
x
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by VALIDATOR: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
As for me I eventually realized the the fastest way to find my stuffs is to ask my wife. I gave up trying to find them myself a long time ago as I never seem to be able to locate them.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by MJN: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
My Hubby is too organize…am the one that scatter, not much though. Specially when I come back from work and rushing to mk dinner. He helps me to arrange my things.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by freecocoa(f): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
Op you are very funny,I can relate your mother -inlaw to my mum,If you come to my house you can never find a dirty dish in the sink cos my mum made sure that from when were able to do dishes,everyone diid his or her dish immediately after eating,if my mum enters the kitchen even around 2 am(she had this habit of waking up at night just to check if everything was in other,kichen,doors,girls sleeping with bra and pants on etc)and finds a dirty dish in the sink,she comes straight to our room to ask who kept it there and makes sure its done.
Even my dad got used to doing his dishes immediately after meal if no one is around to do it for him,my dad is an organized man but once in a while he misplaces things and my mum used to help him find it with a little frown on her face.

1 Like

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Mine scatters everything and everywhere, as if 'scatterage' is his middle name,  grin grin grin, before i used to hala, but now, i have given myself rest of mind, before i will suddenly grow old one afternoon, because i dey complain. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i have an aunty with five boys,they are terrorists and know how to scatter things all over the place  at times i don't  like visiting them.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lol, I like your mom. I think I am going to be like dat with my boys too, want to raise responsible, respectful men. Validator, my husband says the same thing. Lol

1 Like

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by quest55(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
Many are unlucky! All those I know are very organized. Look before you leap. Otherwise teach by example!!!
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by honeric01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^^^^^ just 5 boys? Then my mom should be seen as a patron. All her boys can do every kind of domestic work to a fault except when we see someone that wants to give us a break.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Maisuya1: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
It's not like that, I luv asking my wife where my stuffs at, at same time looking for it my self coz if she happens to know it eases my task,

And besides we men have a lot to worry about like, Rent, work, wife etc. So we tend to forget things easily
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by badmrkt(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
this thread is for the ladies.brb!!!!!slams the door and walks out without looking back.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by MMM2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
my own husband is embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Scaterring things is fun
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by agabaI23(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Women too pack joo. Na so my mum go arrange and rearrange until she go misplace my dads stuff. She go say they were not properly kept. Na then my daddy go hala, I say make you leave my thing where I keep am. Una over pack joor.

1 Like

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by MurderX: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
Its very sexy and romantic when my wife discovers the missing one from my pair of sockings when am hurrying to work. It feels lyk she just saved my life and I love her the more.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by apoti(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Op you are very funny,I can relate your mother -inlaw to my mum,If you come to my house you can never find a dirty dish in the sink cos my mum made sure that from when were able to do dishes,everyone diid his or her dish immediately after eating,if my mum enters the kitchen even around 2 am(she had this habit of waking up at night just to check if everything was in other,kichen,doors,girls sleeping with bra and pants on etc)and finds a dirty dish in the sink,she comes straight to our room to ask who kept it there and makes sure its done.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by kemisuga(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
Many Men are babies dont u know?
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by GrownMan(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
Guilty as charged. I know say I dey leave things in places I can't remember. That's why my wife is my wife, my friend, lover and even mother at times sef make I no lie. Kai, women, you people try for us no be small.

On behalf of married men who are guilty as charged! WE SAY THANK YOU OOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
debrief08:

A collegue of mine was complaigning about her partners nature of throwing things all over the place and calling her to ask if she knows where his stuff is. They are not married oh, don't even live together but he will scatter his stuff all over and be asking her where his things are.
It was so funny to me because my husband is d worsr culprit, he starts scattering his clothes from the sitting room, you will see me picking after him, he will go upstairs to the room I just arranged and scatter d rest on the ground, tp aviod wahala I put out his evening clothes on the bed else he will scatter the wadrope I just arranged, same thing in the mornings, I ask him what he intends to wear in the night and leave it out. Trouble comes when I travel, I will be abroad oh he will call me " honey have you seen my tie?" What tie? " The one I wore 2 days ago" but I was not around two days ago? How am I supposed to see it.
Mrs Jarus also undergoes this. You've just described an habit I thought I am the only doing.
Re: Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome by didoflex(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
Its the reverse in some cases, I am more organised than my spouse. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Perfume / Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast / Young Girl Seduces Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.