Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! (1072 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
When holding out for a man, if you say he must be rich, brilliant, romantic, blah blah blah. Are you all these too? I am broke, please manage, I don't send call cards to young girls. I am far away from you, I lost your number and so on. All of these are what Nigerian women hate to hear. Guys, please add yours.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
I already know the kind of guys/monikers that'll contribute to this topic. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by donlemson(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
still thinking
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi: I already know the kind of guys/monikers that'll contribute to this topic. undecided undecided undecided
hahahaha
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by princesstemi(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin na truth we dey like to hear tongue[/color][color=#000000]
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
And you also forgot to add what guys hate to hear: I'm still a virgin and intend keeping it till my wedding night.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: And you also forgot to add what guys hate to hear: I'm still a virgin and intend keeping it till my wedding night.
Hahaha, so you've been lying to your men, huh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by philantoxx(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
am broke.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joenice: Hahaha, so you've been lying to your men, huh? cheesy
Lol.. Of course not. It's about what guys hate to hear, isn't it?
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
MzPreshie: And you also forgot to add what guys hate to hear: I'm still a virgin and intend keeping it till my wedding night.
You're a virgin? Hahahaha, you think you can deceive me? cheesy Stop fooling yourself cheesy

The truth of the matter is that you're really not a virgin, if truly you're, I will know. cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Charles4075(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Which kind thread be this again? Chai

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joenice: You're a virgin? Hahahaha, you think you can deceive me? cheesy Stop fooling yourself cheesy

The truth of the matter is that you're really not a virgin, if truly you're, I will know. cheesy
I didn't say I am or I'm not. And what if I am, how you gonna know?
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
MzPreshie: I didn't say I am or I'm not. And what if I am, how you gonna know?
Babe, you wanna know my secret formula? cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joenice: Babe, you wanna know my secret formula? cheesy
Whatever it is, it aint gonna work on mua.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
MzPreshie: Whatever it is, it aint gonna work on mua.
hahahaha, why are you not sounding strong? i love strong women.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi: I already know the kind of guys/monikers that'll contribute to this topic. undecided undecided undecided

hehehehehe.....

We know them....

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by chimerase2: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
U forgot to add I accept to be ua gal frnd but no sex until I get married angry
U re keeping ur cat for ua future husband and u re eating ma moni met for ma future wife undecided
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joenice: hahahaha, why are you not sounding strong? i love strong women.
How do I sound?
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
MzPreshie: How do I sound?
You sounded weak but it's okay. Being a virgin or not is not really important. What matters is your personality and of course, behavior. Life is full of adventures!

(1) (Reply)

10 Obvious Signs That Your Lover Is Lying To You / Everything Bout Height Nowadays / 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.