Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Men Who Cook Well - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Cook Well (3234 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Cook Well by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayumm.
Choi
carefreewannabe:
Something must burn in this kitchen kiss

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Dayumm.
Choi
Something must burn in this kitchen kiss

wink wink wink
Re: Men Who Cook Well by faithmanian(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
a man need at least have knowledge of all the house activities before he say I DO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Cook Well by faithmanian(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
a man need at least have knowledge of all the house activities before he say I DO a man need at least have knowledge of all the house activities before he say I DO a man need at least have knowledge of all the house activities before he say I DO
Re: Men Who Cook Well by gidjah(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
HUBBY and d kids travelled for summer for over two months now and i've bin d only one at home wit d cooking and washin ,abi na hu go do am?she knows daddy is a pretty good cook.the kind of soup i prepare no be small levels at all,though time is bin a great challenge but when ever i am on to it ,i give out the best ,my neighbours can bear me witness.but the challenge is that once a man is pretty good wit d kitchen,then he will always give one complain or d other about his spouse's food.you may quote me any where ,let all d good men that r cooks bear me witness on this.i found out that she hardly meet up my standard and this gives me bad mood most times.if they also go to resturants to eat nko?that is another big wahala!so let our men cooks be careful o!
Re: Men Who Cook Well by nat138: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
A man who can cook and knows his way around the kitchen is definitely a man after my heart.
Such a man isn't a threat to my culinary skills in any way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Cook Well by orbis(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some ladies are scared that if the man is a better cook than she is, then he wouldn't really appreciate all the effort and skills she puts into making a delicious dish.

shocked cool cool
Re: Men Who Cook Well by Skybright227: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well said
Pataki: Of what use is a man if he cannot find his way around in the kitchen? undecided
Re: Men Who Cook Well by orbis(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
nat138: A man who can cook and knows his way around the kitchen is definitely a man after my heart.
Such a man isn't a threat to my culinary skills in any way.

Tell that to the ladies I have dated...
Re: Men Who Cook Well by Tinalex(f): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
i love a man who can cook!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Cook Well by parismarc: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
I find men who can cook EXTREMLY SEXY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Cook Well by EmoBoy(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: Emoboy more are still coming cheesy
Wash, all na wash...
Re: Men Who Cook Well by Feraz(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2014
gidjah: HUBBY and d kids travelled for summer for over two months now and i've bin d only one at home wit d cooking and washin ,abi na hu go do am?she knows daddy is a pretty good cook.the kind of soup i prepare no be small levels at all,though time is bin a great challenge but when ever i am on to it ,i give out the best ,my neighbours can bear me witness.but the challenge is that [b]once a man is pretty good wit d kitchen,then he will always give one complain or d other about his spouse's food.[/b]you may quote me any where ,let all d good men that r cooks bear me witness on this.i found out that she hardly meet up my standard and this gives me bad mood most times.if they also go to resturants to eat nko?that is another big wahala!so let our men cooks be careful o!
Not just his spouse but any other person's food. Whenever I'm cooking, some girls in my hostel always tell me my wife will enjoy. . . . wink. Sometimes, they tell me not to perfect it or I'll find eating the food prepared by my wife in the future difficult. . .
Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I want to eat
Re: Men Who Cook Well by destante(f): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2014
As for me, I like it. Cikoloko, your attention may be needed here :p
Re: Men Who Cook Well by Cikoloko(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2014
destante: As for me, I like it. Cikoloko, your attention may be needed here :p
yeeaa boo m here wat have I missed
Re: Men Who Cook Well by destante(f): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Cikoloko: yeeaa boo m here wat have I missed
grin ain't you a good cook anymore? sad
Re: Men Who Cook Well by Cikoloko(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2014
destante: grin ain't you a good cook anymore? sad
sure I am..I'm tryina fix brkfast now

1 Like

Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2014
aisha2:

I want to eat

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Eye candy and good food. Oh yes!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dinner made by my Cheri koko kiss

I don't even know the name.

Yummy.

It's fromage on top . For those rotten minds that will think it's akamu.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Cook Well by orbis(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Can you ask him how he made this good looking ish
Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
@Chillisauce dinner looks good.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Cook Well by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
andromida: @Chillisauce dinner looks good.

Thanks dear, I finished it and was looking for more embarassed

Oya, for the house. All those bobos wey no sabi cook. Shame on you cool

Even if it's noodles . Try to help .

Re: Men Who Cook Well by ideology(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don show, though I can cook, I'll advise all young men to assist their wives, spices up the home no dull moment.

Far be it that you are watching football or reading newspapers always when she is preparing meals.

You may not know how to do the magic, but You can slice onions, blend tomatoes, wash the dishes. Yes You can!!!

I understand that important programmes may be going on, on the networks, get a tv for your kitchen too. Stay with her even if she is yet to assign you any function.

Na you go get the kudos at the end no be me, just try and see how your family will grow in love and unity.

Best regards,
Ideology

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Finding A Wife In Nigeria / Do Husband And Wife Sex In Their Bedroom Or In The Kitchen? / My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.