Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Escaping The Friend Zone. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Escaping The Friend Zone. (27162 Views)

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by redcliff: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
vitality22:
You are very beautiful and looks sweet, but am afraid you will friend zone me angry grin

Beauty is really in the beholder's eyes
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
stop complaining and just cut her out of your life - apply the NO CONTACT RULE!

Suarezpatrick: have tried up to nine on that list and she still see me as her num1 on her friendzone list...and the most painful thing is that she scares her friends(potential GFs) away from me
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by GovWahala: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
obainojazz: e dey pain am
goat come up with new lines na.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by haibe(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
glitest:

You just took the words out of my brains....Some guys put themselves in the friend zone and then began to whine about how the chick is unfair to them..Mtchewwww!
yea some girls too
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Naija guys dey vex
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by obainojazz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
GovWahala: goat come up with new lines na.
why u dey fry cattarh
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
friend-zone or friend-zoned means that a guy is interested in a girl sexually or (and) romantically but she is not interested then he keeps hanging around her hoping to change her mind in future, but she keeps him as a validator, admirer, friend, houseboy, pet etc. While the guy still keeps hoping that one day she would begin to like him romantically and sexually.

another name for a friend-zoned guy is orbiter

PS: the guy is the one that made the mistake and not the girl...

Neldrizzy: You guys shud jus stop emphasising on this friend-zone drama.. To me, it doesn't exist.... So i shouldn't be a friend to a girl am not dating?? Dats total madness believe me..
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Zammydagreat(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
I told her, "tessy I nor dey sell fuel for jerican"

2 Likes

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by princesa(f): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
This topic? Not again sad
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Revolva(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
wats all this friend zone about....abeg anybody wey no like me dont have to like me...i no send anybody

1 Like

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by iamord(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Hmm! Noted

*removes shoulder sharply and let's crush head fall on the concrete floor gbosa!!!*

There u have it, first step of leaving the friend zone completed!!
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2014
philantoxx:
yea bro.wit irrevocable hangovas.

grin grin grin
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by iamord(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Eden007: I'm beginning to loose interest in nairaland. Some topics make front page because the poster is a MoD or knows a MoD or knows somebody that knows a MoD. I have read more intelligent and interesting topics here but they've not made front page. Nobody is interested in this friendzone bullshit! It's boring already. Next topic please.

Lol! These days you need long leg for everything!

Even nairaland..

Life done spoil

1 Like

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender: The only way to remove yourself from friend zone is absence. Crete that gap, give it time and start from the beginning.

All that flirting makes you look like a creep, don't do it.

Your personality has nothing to do with you being friend-zoned, any man can be friend-zoned.

This is what happens when I girl friend-zones you. You become a fellow girl. We are sexually unaware of your looks and we ultimately forget you have a d1ck. You are just like any girlfriend of ours.

A lot of girls see the guys they friend-zoned as brothers. That's why the flirting and physical touching is stup1d on your part. It screams 1ncest and abomination to her. And all she wants to do is run away from your creepy a*ss.

Seriously, how would you feel if someone you consider a sister starts professing love to you? It's a little uncomfortable and weird. Maturity helps though; the more mature the girl is, the less creeped-out she is.

Guys, the best way to get out of friend-zone is to get away from the relationship, give it space and time. Then, start over.
any girl who sees a toaster as a brother is a big gbef
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by GovWahala: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2014
obainojazz: why u dey fry cattarh
U seriously need help, deranged being
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2014
faqman: i dont know why people dont move on.....
As for me sha, if someone put me for friend zone,...
me too go friendzone the person...
i dont care even if i have a crush on the person... angry angry angry
u just made my 'night'
I really don't know why guys are freaking out about this friends one of a thing. being friend someone doesn't mean u have to wash their pant like someone said

biko, make una free muscles jare
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: any girl who sees a toaster as a brother is a big gbef

I don't even know what u mean by gbef undecided
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Feraz(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2014
unyours: I'm don't have problem with a lady friendzoning me o. But my only problem is that they become jealous and scare other prospective girlfriends away whilst friendzoning you.
This is the main reason why most guys are angry with the friendzone ish. They usually try scaring other girls away when they know they've told you that you can't have them. I mean, why do that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Truckpusher(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2014
It's easy and doesn't require much effort.

Just stop calling or seeing her or you can actually walk up to her and say the obvious truth.
When you say the obvious truth two things are involved :either she'd be confused or flatly say no and that makes it easier for me.

Don't want any biitch using me as a shield while enjoying the company of a man without paying the damn price. angry

What shall it profit a man to be running after a puccy he cannot mount whenever he wishes? undecided
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Next2Bezee(m): 1:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Oh i did it, it wasn't easy but hell i did it wink

Took me almost a year and a half spent with her and 2 rejections (Needs patience and a strong heart lol)

Those saying that being the friend that cares and is always there (aka the Mumu) never works and you should just burn her and move on, are on a long thing because that approach almost always ends with you not getting her. If you have stayed in that friendzone for so long that she's addicted to you but scared to confess and you pull back...she'll come running.

Question remains if you really like her or not...If you do, then she really is worth spending some time in the friendzone for. smiley

#Una well done cool
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by kessluvall(f): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2014
guys and their tricky styles. .

i just registered on Nl can i get a warm welcome?

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 19, 2014
haibe: yea some girls too
Although true, guys do take the cake in this department.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz: This is the main reason why most guys are angry with the friendzone ish. They usually try scaring other girls away when they know they've told you that you can't have them. I mean, why do that? undecided
bros, i've been a victim of that situation. The babe drove all prospective girlfriends away. That's why i will forever say no to friendzoning
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 19, 2014
iwakolewa:

This is true to an extent.
very true my dear and to all extent. Had countless number of experiences.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by polz(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Eden007: I'm beginning to loose interest in nairaland. Some topics make front page because the poster is a MoD or knows a MoD or knows somebody that knows a MoD. I have read more intelligent and interesting topics here but they've not made front page. Nobody is interested in this friendzone bullshit! It's boring already. Next topic please.
True...

So?? undecided
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by polz(m): 3:37am On Sep 19, 2014
freezyprinzy: may u live long and give birth to twins 10times..u guys need to read that book the art of seduction and stop bothering your self about friendzone or military zoning
Nd if I chuz nt 2 read it?? undecided

Arrest me na!!
#NaMyGstWeyIGoReadBeDat#Mtcheew
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by polz(m): 3:39am On Sep 19, 2014
torresbruce671: before I looked at the paycheck which was of $7949 , I didn't believe ...that...my neighbours mother could realey earning money in their spare time from their laptop. . there uncle has done this less than twenty months and just now took care of the dept on their home and got themselves a Fiat Multipla . check out here>>>>>>>>> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM
Yes
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2014
a friendzoned person is called 'Bestie'
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Pls, like my DP.
you are 4 ladies, so i no go like anything.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Muzikluva(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Damsman10: yea, example more..
she now sees me as 1 of r galfwends, and mo ti gba kamu.
lol...she will turn u2 a fellow gal...i xo h8 dat friendzone shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.