Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Escaping The Friend Zone. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Escaping The Friend Zone. (27163 Views)

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Need to change my e-mail addy here; can someone help me out embarassed embarassed // pardon the derailing kiss
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by dammytosh: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2014
1. Talk Dirty

2. Care more like never before

3. Make sure she does not know any rival

4. Plant a kiss

5. Attack attack attackkkkkk

NB: you might get a dirty slap after 4, try again.

3 Likes

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by adepiero: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2014
unyours: I don't have problem with a lady friendzoning me o. But my only problem is that they become jealous and scare other prospective girlfriends away whilst friendzoning you.
Bros, don't deceive ursef. if a girl is friend zoning you, other prospective girlfriends too will do the same. better wise up
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by AfricanApple(f): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

I don't even know what u mean by gbef undecided
gbef=mumu
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Elkristo(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2014
ERCROSS: Some ladies r jst very good in putting guyz in d friendzone...
Like Seriously...
And the bad news is that they r also here on this site reading this tricks u guyz wanna play on them...
Jeez..
Its neva gonna work anyway..
undecided
guys friendzone galz, galz friendzone guys. D article z nt meant 4 guys alone.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Elkristo(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Shady98: My personal view and constructive criticism to the op's post. (feel free to correct me if you have a different view).
1). I've never been friendzoned,and i don't think I'll ever be.But the main cause of friend zoning is the fact that the individual does not announce his or her intentions earlier hence,he/she will he friend zoned.I've seen most guys say,the way they woo a girl is to be friends with her.Though that's true to some extent,but make ur intentions know first before you become friends so that you won't avoid being a shoulder to lean on.

2).i don't advice y'all to start making subtle touches to a person who has already friendzoned you because,things might go wrong i.e you may come off as creepy and things would blow up on ur face.so don't touch..you may ruin ur chances.instead;

3).Make them see you inna new light.i.e see you as the datable material. if you want to go about this you cut contact with her,let her see you in the midst of Ladies,act like a lady/ladies are trying to get you.you can only do this by getting new cloths,acting hot/cold making you sudddenly mysterious.
Also you can try to meet a close friend of her and arrange for her to her act all crazy about u in the presence of ur friendzoner,telling her how suddenly desirable and sought aftrr by the ladies you have become. trust me women love chasing after things they can't have.

4.After doing all these and ur friendzoner has begun to show interests, you don't just rush in and try to date her or capture her.if you do so,you'll probably lose the interest she managed to get for you.send her mixed signals,be hot and cold,be mysterious, be unreachable... but don't over do it if not she'll back off.

5.Finally, she's warming up to you,she's chasing you..you then reduce ur hot/cold behavior (note reduce it,don't totally eliminate it.give her signs you want her and then strike at her i.e aak her our,chop her..just do what you want with her.

N.B I'm only a young teen as my profile would tell ya,all these i learnt through constantly readin females,studying their behavior and lastly reading the art of seduction by Robert Greene.
*pops collar and skates out*
u r just a theorist. When u go 4 a gal, she already knws ur interest bt u wil hav to make it clear to her. U dnt meet a gal just to b friendz with her.. Unless its ur intention.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Khan1993: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2014
慂正渀s爮浯焀潵整ਠ畡桴牯瀽獡慱ぬ崹扛ㅝ‮敒潭敶礠畯⁲桓畯摬牥⽛嵢吊敨爠慥潳潹❵敲瀠潲慢汢⁹湩琠敨映楲湥⁤潺敮琠敢楧楷桴‬獩戠捥畡敳ਠ潹❵敶愠睬祡⁳敢湥琠敨猊潨汵敤⁲潦⁲潹牵挠畲桳琠牣⁹湯ਮਊ扛㉝‮瑓灥楰杮䤠⁴灕⽛嵢䘊楬瑲湩⁧慭⁹潮⁴敳浥氠歩⁥⁡敮Ӥ have always dislike the idea of chicks caln me 'BRO', cos it wil hinder any future advancement.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Elkristo(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Neldrizzy: You guys shud jus stop emphasising on this friend-zone drama.. To me, it doesn't exist.... So i shouldn't be a friend to a girl am not dating?? Dats total madness believe me..
that is if u never wanted to date her. Bt if u hav wanted to date her nd she said lets just be friends and you oblige.. Dats wack.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Gooci(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: Shai!

Our boyz don dy jara won o shockedshockedshockedangryangry

Time to step ma game(s) up grincheesy

Ma friendzone list
KelvinGraphics the wahala guy grintongue
Andyblaze love kisstongue
Frankben my sweetie kisstongue
Gooci undecidedtongue
Nickz the stubborn guy angryangrytongue
Vizkiz,always on FP angrytongue
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

gurl, culd yu remove me from dat list.... i am no1 on yur foe list.
yours Faithfully.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by MissUnderstood(f): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2014
obainojazz: .is dis one America or Nigeria

if its Nigeria ...there re four steps

(1) Tell her u have money

(2) Tell her u are tired of being friends dat u have money

(3) Tell her u want to spend money on her

(4) Tell her u still have more money after each date

dayuum....u re gud to go

LMAO. What he said!!!
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by MissUnderstood(f): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Story. So long as a girl isn't interested in you. If you like find the eight steps out of the friendzone. You're still not getting out.

Only way out of the Friendzone is to do something she doesn't expect you would ever do that seems bold, interesting and different. Most times we friendzone people because we feel we've seen all there is to see about you.

Prove us wrong. That's your way out. Put in a bit of mystery and less attention.
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by ggrin(f): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Gooci:

gurl, culd yu remove me from dat list.... i am no1 on yur for list.
yours Faithfully.
undecided
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Gooci(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: undecided
former post modified.... do that ASAPPPP angry
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by ggrin(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Gooci:
former post modified.... do that ASAPPPP angry
undecided beg meangry
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Gooci(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: undecided beg meangry
yu sabi begovic undecided
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by TrYcIa1(f): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
zeelo2014: I blame guys more, if a girl friend zones u, u do the same to her immediately no time for rubbish. Some guys make the mistake of forming that good nice guy while toasting a girl, big error, u become either her maga or her brother. when u start with a chick, give her that subtle hint that the romance is coming soon so let her get herself ready ooo or else..
N.B Make money first, she'll cut u from the friendzone and paste u on the sexzone list asap.
Hmmmmm!
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by swtdrms(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Suarezpatrick: have tried up to nine on that list and she still see me as her num1 on her friendzone list...and the most painful thing is that she scares her friends(potential GFs) away from me
as the op rightly put it, u allowed it, nothing more, y don't u just reduce all ur nice boy stuffs, flirt those her friends in her presence and say it to her face dat since she isnt interested, u're goin for those friends of hers, she'l retrace her steps asap
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Paulv(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
yungchop: Friendzone? Its inescapable
inescapable ke wen she not the only girl in the world....let her go she go miss u and come back..
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by yankydollars(f): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
smiley
DVMtuppence: I dey come …lemme finish my alomo and kolanut b4 I comment
lol
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Sike(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
iheanyi40: no girl can friendzone me; rather m d one doing d friendzoning cool
*yimu*
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by iheanyi40(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sike: *yimu*
undecided
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
philantoxx: dreams come tru ooo..shoutout to all those who made this happen.its a military zone steer clear.
no no for your mind...
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by philantoxx(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jeffy1206: no no for your mind...
hahahaha..
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by DVMtuppence(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
yankydollars: smiley lol
naso baby
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by freezyprinzy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
polz:
Nd if I chuz nt 2 read it?? undecided

Arrest me na!!
#NaMyGstWeyIGoReadBeDat#Mtcheew
c dis 1 oloshi!!..go get a job man nd stop being a sadist*spits*
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2014
That last point... true

I got friend zoned by a girl i wanted badly and came out straight and made my feelings known to her but she said NO and asked that we remain friends. I agreed but later discovered I was only putting myself through serious emotional trauma cos most times when we're together and another guy comes to her, hugs and maybe kisses her... i get this head/hearthache. Its not good to be friends with someone you have a crush on...
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by BarbieBlues(f): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Aren't you guys taking this much too far? My best friend now is a guy who chyked me but I couldn't date him because I was already dating someone. He gives me advices and tells me what to do when am stuck on any man-related case. Had a very sheltered childhood and went through an all girls secondary school so dint have much contact with the male species till my university. Without him, would have made a lot of mistakes because I was very naive.

As it is, I can never think of dating him,cos he means so much to me and I don't want to loose his friendship. If we date,den maybe breakup due to one thing or the other, den what happens? I'd have lost a valuable friend.
Ain't gonna risk that for the whole world
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by polz(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2014
freezyprinzy: c dis 1 oloshi!!..go get a job man nd stop being a sadist*spits*
Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Elkristo(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2014
BarbieBlues: Aren't you guys taking this much too far? My best friend now is a guy who chyked me but I couldn't date him because I was already dating someone. He gives me advices and tells me what to do when am stuck on any man-related case. Had a very sheltered childhood and went through an all girls secondary school so dint have much contact with the male species till my university. Without him, would have made a lot of mistakes because I was very naive.

As it is, I can never think of dating him,cos he means so much to me and I don't want to loose his friendship. If we date,den maybe breakup due to one thing or the other, den what happens? I'd have lost a valuable friend.
sit him down and ask him how he feel abt u nd hw he feels wen he sees u with another guy.

1 Like

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by Peterock0009: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2014
BarbieBlues: Aren't you guys taking this much too far? My best friend now is a guy who chyked me but I couldn't date him because I was already dating someone. He gives me advices and tells me what to do when am stuck on any man-related case. Had a very sheltered childhood and went through an all girls secondary school so dint have much contact with the male species till my university. Without him, would have made a lot of mistakes because I was very naive.

Re: Escaping The Friend Zone. by cassyrooy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
cassyrooy: I just blew her up with evidence of her activities on me. Damn! Babe admitted it and i'm free to walk away without regreting it. Try keepin evidence, cos friendzone is not a good place, though some place to learn. I've done my 10-11months industrial training so let me look for employment.
Same girl though, she sent me text requesting we talk and i granted her another audience. She said she developed feelings for me along my I.T but was too scared to tell(she told me this after the 264th day of my asking her out) that i've been the 'sweetest part of her life'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.