Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height (2442 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ya am tall, above six feet and a lil bit slim, in ma late teen, don't really no if am handsome but I got a lot of comment on that,

people expecially those elder one that know me since I was a kid can't pass me without exchanging Ma greetings to comments about my height.

Tall guys do u also go true this?
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by acenazt: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
am 5.9 feet tall. i have this sence of superiority over my mates. and the girls love the tall in me.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by davroca16(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well they just say am growing taller, and I simply feel honoured and say thank GOD. wink
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by SkinnyDude(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
i dont like it. it's really embarrasing to me. people calling you 'Tallest Tallest' everytime.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Being to tall has it's own disadvantages... I receive compliments everyday abt my good physic and nice body structure.. I'm 6ft 4in tall... Most times, I dnt lik sitting beside a short person in the church because I feel very uncomfortable when its so obvious that everybdy would notice the height difference.. Secondly, I find it difficult take pictures with short people... Thirdly, sitting in danfo buses or public buses when travelling na serious sufferness for me.. Most times, I'm alzw selective in taking seat cos of my long legs
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by pweedyuz(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
SkinnyDude: i dont like it. it's really embarrasing to me. people calling you 'Tallest Tallest' everytime.
Trust me!!!i can relate

sooooo anoying..#jeez#
sum b behaving as if its their first tym of seeing a tall person

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by passionate88: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
I am short o... It pains me a lot when the girls make fun of me cos of my brief height. It's very painful
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by SkinnyDude(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
pweedyuz:
Trust me!!!i can relate

sooooo anoying..#jeez#
sum b behaving as if its their first tym of seeing a tall person
ya. but some not-so tall guys be like "thank god i'm tall, girl love tall guys". haha, stupidity.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by valmunich(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
We wey dey average, make we spread mat dey observe
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by herald9: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by herald9: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
ya. but some not-so tall guys be like "thank god i'm tall, girl love tall guys". haha, stupidity.
I know that feeling
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by kalu01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
I gues I'm in the right place, so who want to play basketball? grin
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by AfricanApple(f): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
SkinnyDude: i dont like it. it's really embarrasing to me. people calling you 'Tallest Tallest' everytime.
I hope your name is not francis
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
brb... lemme go check my height.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by herald9: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2014
kalu01: I gues I'm in the right place, so who want to play basketball? grin
grin
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by SkinnyDude(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: I hope your name is not francis
No. any problem?
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by Tallesty1(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2014
tosyne2much: Being to tall has it's own disadvantages... I receive compliments everyday abt my good physic and nice body structure.. I'm 6ft 4in tall... Most times, I dnt lik sitting beside a short person in the church because I feel very uncomfortable when its so obvious that everybdy would notice the height difference.. Secondly, I find it difficult take pictures with short people... Thirdly, sitting in danfo buses or public buses when travelling na serious sufferness for me.. Most times, I'm alzw selective in taking seat cos of my long legs
Has ceiling fan ever made an attempt on your life?

Can you buy trousers(jeans) that you like?

Do people still hug you openly?

Do your gf allow you to hold hand while walking?

Can you still sit on a bench for a long time?

The disadvantages are many bro.

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by haiti007(m): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2014
ma Yoruba hood will be like TIRINGBEKU OMOGA ESE GUN LEGELEGE and all sort of annoying names. #team average height tho
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Has ceiling fan ever made an attempt on your life?

Can you buy trousers(jeans) that you like?

Do people still hug you openly?

Do your gf allow you to hold hand while walking?

Can you still sit on a bench for a long time?

The disadvantages are many bro.

My guy all the jeans I buy are just ma fit no need of cutting, so I no understand that one wen u yan cuase I remember a short an average guy commenting that they wish they were taller so they would stop cutting jeans after buying.
Then each time I hold a girl's hand I alway see that smile of satisfaction and show off on their face. So walking wit a girl is no a problem though I prefare tall and average girl to Short ones no beef o.

Agree about the sitting thing cause I get slightly discomfort with ma long legs wen on a long journey.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by johnstar(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2014
GodswillAJudins: Ya am tall, above six feet and a lil bit slim, in ma late teen, don't really no if am handsome but I got a lot of comment on that,

people expecially those elder one that know me since I was a kid can't pass me without exchanging Ma greetings to comments about my height.

Tall guys do u also go true this?
hu cares, me tall, nd I like hanging out wit tal guys
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by Phemsy(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Hmm........worst is when you are tall and slim....chaiiiiiiiii
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by Timothy3113(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
I haave stoped growing taller, am now getting fatter.
6ft1inch
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2014
To be tall no be by eating beans o, cause am not a fan of team beans, but what I realize was that in my early teen,I think always consume water in excess quantity. Which was unusual wen I was just a lil kid cause i don't like taking water to the extent that I don't see it as part of my meal lol. To me I think water did the trick.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2014
I get alot of compliments from people as a tall guy. There's this lady that won't pass me without saying "ogologo (a tall person)". I just simper and go my way.
It's good to be tall anyway.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by lawrenceunaa: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2014
i just see them as compliments and reply thank you cool
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by AfricanApple(f): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:
No. any problem?
I know a boy whose name is Francis, we call him tallest cos he too tall and he still want to get taller.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by AfricanApple(f): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2014
tallesty1
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by computerboy: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
acenazt: am 5.9 feet tall. i have this sence of superiority over my mates. and the girls love the tall in me.

5ft9 isn't tall for guys, don't be deceived. Tall is 6ft and above for guys.
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by computerboy: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Timothy3113: I have stopped growing taller, am now getting fatter.
6ft1inch

same here
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
some tall guys are so annoying they be like tall and slim =paper
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
some tall guys are so annoying they be like tall and slim =paper but I love guys to be tall not too tall and a lil bit chubby
Re: Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height by acenazt: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
computerboy:

5ft9 isn't tall for guys, don't be deceived. Tall is 6ft and above for guys.
you should know am still in the process of growth. 5.9 at 19 years,i above average.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies I Think We Should Let Men Cheat / Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? / 6 Honest Reasons Men Have Sex With Their Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.