Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? (2434 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is bothering me now..My girlfriend just found out about my past now,something I don't like remembering cause it hurts me.She found out from someone close to her who happens to know me..and its about to wreak our good relationship.

My question is this,can you forgive someone you love if you found out they were hiding some of their past from you?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by iceberylin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Waitn this one dh yarn undecided

7 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
iceberylin:
no vex my broda....I wan ask am d tin wey he dey hide for past.
He dey easy, just ask ur self say if u sister tell u dat kind tin abt him BF wetin u go do. cool
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by chimerase2: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
angry angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by iceberylin(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
chimerase2:
angry angry
Are you related to the op undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
iceberylin:
Ice,my man..no be so mehn!!How things?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Cholls(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
stevecrun:
This is bothering me now..My girlfriend just found out about my past now,something I don't like remembering cause it hurts me.She found out from someone close to her who happens to know me..and its about to wreak our good relationship.

My question is this,can you forgive someone you love if you found out they were hiding some of their past from you?
my brother yes
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by neejay1986(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Looking with my eyes....
Hearing with my ears.....
Don't know what to type with my fingers...
Maybe is should....I'm coming let me consult...
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by chimerase2: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
iceberylin:

Are you related to the op undecided
wia u carry ma dota go? Last chance confess angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother yes
Thanks man!!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Cholls(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
stevecrun:
Thanks man!!
my brother all for you mehn; the pleasure is just mine. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by afanide: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
stevecrun:

Depends on the kind of past life u lived. U dont xpect a Lady to easily let go off ur past if u were a rapist, robber, killer, etc. It will only take time and it depends on the kind of words she gets from her place of worship.

Nothing is unforgivable on earth. Unnless you gone against the Holy Spirit
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
afanide:

Depends on the kind of past life u lived. U dont xpect a Lady to easily let go off ur past if u were a rapist, robber, killer, etc. It will only take time and it depends on the kind of words she gets from her place of worship.

real talk bro!!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Truth24(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
kkk
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by ddeston(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
I Hate girls.

They are all evil
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
ddeston:
I Hate girls.

They are all evil
Don't hate them bro..they are beautiful people..we just need to understand them...behind every great man,is a lady
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by AJ01(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:
as in ehhhh I tire ooo undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by AJ01(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2014
afanide:

give this dude a bottle of ORIJIN
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by barackodam: 1:00am On Dec 05, 2014
You guys always claiming you love each other, and you can't muster enough courage to tell her about your dirty past.............it's past, not present, now she's aware, you're now looking for advice on watta do.

Good luck
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by iceberylin(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
wia u carry ma dota go? Last chance confess angry
Mehnn..she dh my crib o...
She no wan go grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by IamLEGEND1: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2014
o.k what exactly are we talking about
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by chimerase2: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

Mehnn..she dh my crib o...
She no wan go grin
meaning what undecided
U do am touch and follow or u kidnap am? lipsrsealed angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by iceberylin(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
meaning what undecided
U do am touch and follow or u kidnap am? lipsrsealed angry
She came willingly grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by chimerase2: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

She came willingly grin
u see ma 32 for outside undecided angry
U use ur amu kill any cat lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by iceberylin(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
u see ma 32 for outside undecided angry
U use ur amu kill any cat lipsrsealed undecided
I get gun o angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by chimerase2: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

I get gun o angry
knockout even self don cost becos of xmas grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by iceberylin(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
knockout even self don cost becos of xmas grin

U still dh shoot knockout
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by chimerase2: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

U still dh shoot knockout
no I still dey do knockIN tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2014
ddeston:
I Hate girls.

They are all evil
Nt all gals are evil,dependin on the on d one you come across.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by iceberylin(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
no I still dey do knockIN tongue
Small piken
Re: Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? by Divineluv14(f): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Depends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With. / How Do I Look in this pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.