Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. (23548 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 Every Month In Bid To Fight HIV / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by fxkay1: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Very very unfortunate...

where is the light at the end of the tunnel

http:///ecd488588be3d3f1ea0c9745889972e0

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by condralbede(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2014
This is serious.....Omoo enough gobe for kashamu b dt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by 9jagobetta: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
what nah
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by aljharem(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
[size=14pt]Is this what Tinubu went to US to go do ? Bribe the authorities even in US that is how rich this man is

People should not be deceived. Tinubu empire is going down in Lagos[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Lollyad: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2014
gladpresh: attention! attention!!
We r having our meeting today by six o'clock grin
No Problem siire.. About to forward the circular.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Lollyad: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2014
80million1:
wetin?
Iono sef
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by omenka(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
I thought Keshamu said he's not under trail.undecided

When you take a roll call of Jonathan's closest associates, all you get are thieves, murderers, terrorists, drug dealers, ritualists, child molesters.... Etc.

This man brings a new meaning to failure!!

14 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by gbishman: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
PDP don't u guys think its only proper for you to expunge from your fold all scandals who call bring disrepute to your party.
Obasanjo earlier mentioned this man's name in his letter and montioned him as a drug peddler and no one took him serious.
GEJ i think its high time you get ur act together and do the right thing and set future examples.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by rman: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=14pt]Is this what Tinubu went to US to go do ? Bribe the authorities even in US that is how rich this man is

Seriously? How do you guys sleep at night?

What has Tinubu got to do with this?

12 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by MrMcJay(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=14pt]Is this what Tinubu went to US to go do ? Bribe the authorities even in US that is how rich this man is

I thought you PDP said Tinubu went to the US for medical treatment? Now, it is to bribe a US Judge. you think their judges there are like Katsina Alu, Aondoakaa, Awokulehin or the latest dunce in town Adoke?

I wonder why Asari Dokubo, Al-Mustapha and Kashamu didn't get national awards too.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by aljharem(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
rman:
Seriously? How do you guys sleep at night?
What has Tinubu got to do with this?

Who is you guys ? Lets expose these politicians hypocrisies. Don't defend any.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Padipadi(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
adeoladrg: What is a kashamu?
A rich tout in the SW, a drug baron in the US, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ogun State, a crook from Popo & Sabe region of Dahomey.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Aklofs: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
dat's wot u get wen u talk 2 ur boss
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Padipadi(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by aljharem(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
MrMcJay:

I thought you PDP said Tinubu went to the US for medical treatment? Now, it is to bribe a US Judge. you think their judges there are like Katsina Alu, Aondoakaa, Awokulehin or the latest dunce in town Adoke?

I wonder why Asari Dokubo, Al-Mustapha and Kashamu didn't get national awards too.

How am I PDP ? Moreover I never said anything about his medical checkup. I even prayed he was well. So what are you talking about.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by nifton(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Hehe,dis pple tink sey naija n US na d same.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by rman: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem:

Who is you guys ? Lets expose these politicians hypocrisies. Don't defend any.

So are you exposing Kashamu or Tinubu?

you deliberately didn't write anything in your post about the subject.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
They want to cajole him out of Nigeria with the bait of obtaining writ of mandamus and proceed to sentence him 5000years in prison!!! Oga kashamu your own matter hmmmmm!!! Watching in 10d

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Joe show me ur friends and i'll ........"a wise man once said NOTHING"

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Padipadi(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Your font is hurrible!
Don't use capital letters, you can only start a sentence with capital letter.
In addition, your plea is not persuasive.
Last Bullet
I won't employ you!
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by jidxin(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Chai APC at wrk
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by SMile19(f): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
nawa ooo....c post like encyclopedia..my eyes are tired shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by eruchboy(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2014
kashamu can as well enjoy his last days as a free man for some years to come,the FG might just dash him to USA

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by fulfillment2020(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Crooks in all our political parties no exemption.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Atk1nson(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Blackchampion: So like dis now u de luk 4 job abi?
pls let him be if u will not help him, don't further demoralise him

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by blogexpert12(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerian Troops Kill Another 60 Insurgents In Konduga.

Read More : http://supergists.com/nigerian-troops-kill-another-60-insurgents-in-konduga/
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Atk1nson(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2014

Delusion of the average GEJ supporter. Tinubu also bribed SA authorities

11 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by mako007(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2014
A kashamu is a pro chieftain
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Freelancer00(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2014

Really? U keep politicising everything. If Jonathan shit, Na APC cause am. Of Jonathan snore for sleep, Na APC cause am. Just get brain sir

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by ignis: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Western world. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office / Soldiers Beat KEDECO Staff Members Over Disconnection Of Electricity In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.