Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. (23546 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 Every Month In Bid To Fight HIV / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by epospiky(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2014
SMile19: nawa ooo....c post like encyclopedia..my eyes are tired shocked
I tire o. To long to finish, as for me.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by gidjah(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre: Drug barons, thieves, liars, retar*ds.... These are people in Jonadaf*t's circle.

With these calibre of people running the country, how could any sane individual be optimistic about Nigeria's prospects?
I really do not want to believe mr pres has good interest of this nation in mind considerin these kind of people he sorrounds him self wit.killer terrorsist-SAS,NDUME,Drug baron-buruji kashamu,corrupt officers-petroleum minister and aviation minister too,the list is quite endless ....God Go help the common man

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by gidjah(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre: Drug barons, thieves, liars, retar*ds.... These are people in Jonadaf*t's circle.

With these calibre of people running the country, how could any sane individual be optimistic about Nigeria's prospects?
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by guttentag(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

You wan Push Drug like Kashamu...lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2014
corruption in Nigeria is a hydra monster!

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by carammel(f): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2014
I used to think the man is a northerner from his name,Buruji Kashamu.
Anyways that is none of my business.
Jonathan and PDP should clear their mess.

OK #bye undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Muscomide: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2014
FeeDeeFee, harbouring crooks and criminals since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by cockycock: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2014

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
modify it and add ur email

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by gbolsng(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2014
princealbashir: Jonathan see your life outside.? OBJ warned you about making this rogue your party's leader in the SW

@princealbashir, dont forget the same Kashamu was a friend of OBJ during his spat with Gbenga Daniel. So the same OBJ conveniently forgot Kahamu was a drug lord then?
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by lastpage: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Okay, enough of the dunce arguments!

Lets get serious because the issue is serious.

No PDP or APC nonsense anymore. We can discuss without injecting that "Party Angle" to it. It may be important, but its minor right now.

I have my own questions:

1.) This Kashamu of a guy has NEVER been to the U.S.A

2.) He was fing.er.ed by one or more, of the accused

3.) A British Court refused to extradite him to the U.S.A

4.) He says he is not involved

5.) American Judge asked him to come and dance to "American Justice" Music. Asked him to buy a ticket ....but refused to seek an official extradition!

6.) Kashamu says he is not unaware that "White dominated Courts" are prejudiced against blacks, especially foreign-blacks shocked shocked

7.) Kashamu was referred to as the ring leader so he would probably get a LIFE sentence if he steps into the U.S, as his "lesser mates" have been convicted as well

Question are:
a.) Do you think he will get a fair trial in the U.S?
b.) Knowing how closely knit (Dog and Tail) the relationship between U.S and U.K is, if he was actually guilty, do you think U.K will refuse his extradition to the U.S.A?
c.) As it appears, reading the tone of that American judge, l have a feeling that her mind is already made-up on what to do to this Kashamu dude
d.) Is the onus not on the U.S to file an extradition request and then see if our Govt will refuse it or not? They did not file one, till now

e.) Is Kashamu not right to feel he wont get fair justice, as a Black man, one who has never been to the U.S and a Nigerian whose said "accomplices" have already been sentenced?
f.) Going by cases of 'Black Americans" and the justice they get in America, would Kashamu not be very stewpid to hand himself over and trust that Justice would be done to him?

I am all for putting a proven criminal behind bars but l am not for this colonial mentality stuff that assumes Africans are lower animals and should be treated as such.

Finally, let us reverse the situation: can Nigerian Govt ask an American who has never steeped foot in Nigeria, to come for trial in Nigeria just on the foot of accusation by someone under trial and eventual conviction? Your guess is as good as mine. wink wink

My suggestion is this: Put him on trial in a "neutral third country". Put all the evidence before the judge there and let him/her decide his guilt.

Lastpage!

Caveat: This is not a a defence of Kashamu's innocence or guilt, it is just my own dispassionate look at the whole issue.
The PDP Vs. APC E-fighters can take over from here! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Saheed9: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2014
adeoladrg: What is a kashamu?
he is the pdp southwest leader
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by xxZN: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2014
2015 is upon us. . .

Fasten your belts, folks - it's going to be a rough ride.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by philips70(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=18pt]U.S AGENTS EXPOSE BOLA TINUBU'S DRUG TRAFFICKING DEALS [/size]

Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993. The source of the white heroine was identified as one Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards who was incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant on him.

According to the Verified Complaint for forfeiture in case No. 93 C 4483 Obtained by SaharaReporters, which was filed on July 26, 1993 before the Hon. Judge Nordberg of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Government urged the Court to order the forfeiture of funds in accounts Nos. 263226700 held by First Heritage Bank in the name of Bola Tinubu, funds in accounts 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936404 and 39936383 held by Citibank N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu and funds in accounts 52050-89451952,52050-89451952, 52050-89451953 held by Citibank in the name of Bola Tinubu because there was probable cause to believe that the funds in Tinubu's bank accounts represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or were monies involved in financial transactions in violations of 18 U.S.C, sections 1956 and 1957 and therefore, was forfeitable to the U.S Government.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

What hypocrisy aljharem? This same Saharareporters you guys criminalize for reporting the ocean of ills of the Jonathan's government but when their reportage favours you, you find it very easy to quote and believe them. This is ludicrously shameful. Please agree with all of us Sahara demystify the secrecy of governance in Nigeria and they should be commended for a job well done and encouraged to do more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by miqos02(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2014
adeoladrg: What is a kashamu?
The name of a pdp leader in Nigeria
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by sanilistic: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
undecided
datguru: Pdp
Power, power 2 d people pdp
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Iamheritage(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2014
OBJ will be laughing out loudly now because he had stated it several times that FGN and PDP shouldnt allow someone in the mould of kashamu's shade hold a very important and strategic position he holds as a regional party leader. OBJ had highlighted it on many occassions that kashamu is desperately wanted in U.S. for a drug crime. God help us

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Baawaa(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Jonathan,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by omenka(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2014

Send me a mail with your cv. Kennedyiroh883@gmail.com. God bless.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Olyboy16(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2014
lastpage: Okay, enough of the dunce arguments!

No PDP or APC nonsense anymore. We can discuss without injecting that "Party Angle" to it. It may be important, but its minor right now.

I have my own questions:

5.) American Judge asked him to come and dance to "American Justice" Music. Asked him to buy a ticket ....but refused to seek an official extradition!

6.) Kashamu says he is not unaware that "White dominated Courts" are prejudiced against blacks, especially foreign-blacks shocked shocked

7.) Kashamu was referred to as the ring leader so he would probably get a LIFE sentence if he steps into the U.S, as his "lesser mates" have been convicted as well

Question are:
b.) Knowing how closely knit (Dog and Tail) the relationship between U.S and U.K is, if he was actually guilty, do you think U.K will refuse his extradition to the U.S.A?
c.) As it appears, reading the tone of that American judge, l have a feeling that her mind is already made-up on what to do to this Kashamu dude
d.) Is the onus not on the U.S to file an extradition request and then see if our Govt will refuse it or not? They did not file one, till now

e.) Is Kashamu not right to feel he wont get fair justice, as a Black man, one who has never been to the U.S and a Nigerian whose said "accomplices" have already been sentenced?
f.) Going by cases of 'Black Americans" and the justice they get in America, would Kashamu not be very stewpid to hand himself over and trust that Justice would be done to him?

I am all for putting a proven criminal behind bars but l am not for this colonial mentality stuff that assumes Africans are lower animals and should be treated as such.

Finally, let us reverse the situation: can Nigerian Govt ask an American who has never steeped foot in Nigeria, to come for trial in Nigeria just on the foot of accusation by someone under trial and eventual conviction? Your guess is as good as mine. wink wink

My suggestion is this: Put him on trial in a "neutral third country". Put all the evidence before the judge there and let him/her decide his guilt.

Lastpage!

Caveat: This is not a a defence of Kashamu's innocence or guilt, it is just my own dispassionate look at the whole issue.
You should ask yourself. Why did the US pick kashamu of all politicians in Nigeria even when he hasnt bn to the US?
And again, there is live evidence from his fellow "black men" that he is their gang leader!! Why cant he first react to that?
And again dont you as an intellectual think its very stupid, childish and criminal to accuse the US judiciary of racism just to get public sympathy?
If you followed the case closely you would see that evidence of kashamu being the gang leader were exposed by live witness being the accused and nt magicaly manufactured by the US! They even have photographed evidence!! Why cant his lawyers talk about that instead of giving pathetic excuse of racism.
If Nigeria found john kerry of the US to be a kingpin to drug pushers in Nigeria, under international constitution Nigeria has every right to declare him wanted as a fugitive! And request for his extradiction from the US!
There are international activists he can summon freely to witness the trials if he feel it may nt be fair. Movin the trials to a third party country is an insult to the US judiciary!!
Let him face the trial! Stop defending Nigerian political criminals! He wil nt get sympathy from any patriotic Nigerian!! Let him dance to the music! If the corrupt Nigerian government wont jail them let someone else do! Stop defending these wicked money looters!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Obasanjo was right afterall

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Baawaa(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Jonathan,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by ebbie2008: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2014
For all I care, the US can go to hell. Why didn't they extradite him when he was in the Uk? The UK and US are convertly aiding the stealing of millions of barrels of crude oil in Nigeria thereby impoverishing the country and nobody is talking.
I remember reading a piece of how a man was deported by the UK authorities and as he was about boarding the plane to Istanbul, it was announced on the National tv that he has won a £30m lottery. The UK authority recalled him back, forgave him his sin, and granted him assylum. Because they don't want him to move the money out of their economy which he has every right to do
So, one of the sins Buruji would have been his moving his millions of dollars out of the economy of the west. If Buruji plays a fast one on the US, they should be matured and humble enough to accept it. That is assuming the man is guilty.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by omenka(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=14pt]Is this what Tinubu went to US to go do ? Bribe the authorities even in US that is how rich this man is

People should not be deceived. Tinubu empire is going down in Lagos[/size]
This has got to be the worst post on nairaland ever!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by 4C2215131: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
PDP is a disgrace and this statement of mine has nothing to do with tthe APC vs PDP debate as I believe the APC is also a nest of vipers but again, there's such thing as "a lesser of two evils" and that is the line I toe.

A party that harbours criminals, thugs (in the real term of the word), philanderers (it's personal I know but to whom much is given... you know the rest), political egg-heads, un-repentant old, young and middleaged thieves and now drug lords as indicated by the OP.

He maintains he's innocent? Don't make me laugh, that man is as guilty as sin! Yes I said it! And deep inside y'all know I speak the truth, a term the average Nigerian detests to a fault. If he's keen on proving his innocence, he should get in a plane and face the charges unless that would be extremely asinine of him. In civilised climes, the mere suspicion of such an act devoid of the evidence the US have been able to un-earth is enough to ruin a man's political career. But not so in Nigeria, even if caught red-handed, a Nigerian politician will still raise his head in aloof disdain of the law and the it's pitiful machinery.

I wonder how the President feels when he visits western countries. God! It's shameful to know that these other leaders know that he champions a party where chaos reings supreme and he does nothing about it. How can you speak of cleaning up Nigeria when your party is comprised of cankerworms that keep eating up the country. Let Jonathan extradite this man to face the good justice of the US courts and if found innocent return home triumphantly and vicariously that way he'd be letting the world know that he (President) doesn't condone corrruption even if we, the insiders know he does. In fact, let this heroine smuggler be sacrificed for the greater good of the party, said good being that the Nigeria populace would be appeased and we can let them go on looting and stuff...sad I know, but, what can I say.

PDP is a Disgrace!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by aljharem(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2014
lastpage: Okay, enough of the dunce arguments!
I have my own questions:
Question are:
Lastpage!

God bless you. Everything has been politized by APC
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by ElFenomeno1: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2014
It is common knowledge that Buruji Kashamu is an unrepentant criminal...... This is not new and it is not new to the idio....ts who admitted him into politics and gave him the platform to stand on!

Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by fashoga(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2014

. YOUR LOCATION?
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Kennyfancy(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Yoruba and husa, hmm, disgracing nigeria since 1914
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by 4C2215131: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2014
ebbie2008: For all I care, the US can go to hell. Why didn't they extradite him when he was in the Uk? The UK and US are convertly aiding the stealing of millions of barrels of crude oil in Nigeria thereby impoverishing the country and nobody is talking.
I remember reading a piece of how a man was deported by the UK authorities and as he was about boarding the plane to Istanbul, it was announced on the National tv that he has won a £30m lottery. The UK authority recalled him back, forgave him his sin, and granted him assylum. Because they don't want him to move the money out of their economy which he has every right to do
So, one of the sins Buruji would have been his moving his millions of dollars out of the economy of the west. If Buruji plays a fast one on the US, they should be matured and humble enough to accept it. That is assuming the man is guilty.

It pains me that we don't get the picture. This isn't about international politics and whatnot, it's about moral terpitude, it's about the disposition of a high ranking party member to corruption. This is the rampart from which I launch my rejoinder (s).

This shameless politician (yes! I said it! Whether he's in APC or PDP or whatever) could end up as a Governor tomorrow, God forbid President. Just imagine the corruption that would hold sway during his tenure, it would a thief's nirvana.

There's no rationalizing what he's been accused of. Once again I re-iterate, go and face the courts and if found innocent, I'd bow my head in shame and apologise for my impetuousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Soldiers Beat KEDECO Staff Members Over Disconnection Of Electricity In Kebbi / Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.