Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. (23549 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 Every Month In Bid To Fight HIV / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by arsetalks(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
sunnyshayne: The guy should just remain in town and be deciding who takes whatever political slot is available jo.

Is US saint in any crime!
Exactly why we are where we are. We try to copy all the wrong things about other countries and leave the bad ones.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by arsetalks(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=14pt]Is this what Tinubu went to US to go do ? Bribe the authorities even in US that is how rich this man is

People should not be deceived. Tinubu empire is going down in Lagos[/size]
You lot keep shouting Tinubu this Tinubu that but forget the fact that the same man keeps entering the USA however he wants and wasn't arrested whereas the rogue call Kasamu has refused to go.

Why is he scared and Tinubu is not? Maybe because he actually has a case and Tinubu doesn't?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Jfrezzy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nigeria is a sorry state ,goodluck produce this guy to US to prove u got clean hands and u fighting corruption,we are good @helping criminals ,why young graduate like me can't get a job.
Hope I can change the future of my unborn kids.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by arsetalks(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Padipadi: A rich tout in the SW, a drug baron in the US, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ogun State, a crook from Popo & Sabe region of Dahomey.
stop this bro. I am from Sabe and I don't even know the bastardo.

Don't bring Sabe into this abegi.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by jaytee01(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=18pt]U.S AGENTS EXPOSE BOLA TINUBU'S DRUG TRAFFICKING DEALS [/size]

Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993. The source of the white heroine was identified as one Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards who was incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant on him.

According to the Verified Complaint for forfeiture in case No. 93 C 4483 Obtained by SaharaReporters, which was filed on July 26, 1993 before the Hon. Judge Nordberg of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Government urged the Court to order the forfeiture of funds in accounts Nos. 263226700 held by First Heritage Bank in the name of Bola Tinubu, funds in accounts 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936404 and 39936383 held by Citibank N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu and funds in accounts 52050-89451952,52050-89451952, 52050-89451953 held by Citibank in the name of Bola Tinubu because there was probable cause to believe that the funds in Tinubu's bank accounts represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or were monies involved in financial transactions in violations of 18 U.S.C, sections 1956 and 1957 and therefore, was forfeitable to the U.S Government.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html
So why has no judge issued a challenge to Tinubu about setting foot in the US? Abi na only Kashamu name dem remember?
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by jaytee01(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
sweetgala:

The man does have a point. He is innocent until proven guilty and not otherwise
Let him get on a plane and go to US and prove that point.is that too muchh to ask?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
sweetgala:

The man does have a point. He is innocent until proven guilty and not otherwise

Absolutely.

This is why he needs to voluntarily go forthwith and face his accusers.

Else we'll just come and grab him sooner or later.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by sweetgala(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
jaytee01: Let him get on a plane and go to US and prove that point.is that too muchh to ask?

True , with the further info provided I've concluded he would not dare because he is obviously truly guilty.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Afroconnect: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Criminals and vagabonds running things in our political space since 1900...what a shame,what is Kashamu saying?

That the US govt will place an allegation on him for no reason?
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by neyobills: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2014
UpLoyo:

1. Does he have to live in the US before he commits an offense there? - Absolutely not. Did Osama ever visited NY before he was indicted as having a hand in the twin towers falling? From your reasoning, you're saying he has to be physically present in the US before he can commit a crime?

2. So if he was fingered by one of the accused, you are saying it was a set up or he was being lied against? A guy that is thousands of miles away from the US was just randomly identified from a picture and you think, oh he was just unlucky they picked his picture from the line up out of millions of picture online? Gosshh

3. I assume you are living in Nigeria; if for instance you are indicted for a crime you had no part in and you have the means of getting out of Nigeria; would you not show up to defend your integrity? There's nothing like the American Justice, justice is justice. One thing is guaranteed you will get a fair trial. Because he's black has nothing to do with what the judge said. You can mess up your own country where there is lawlessness and get away with it but you cannot in proxy be committing a crime in other countries where there a rule of laws.

4. "Kashamu says he is not unaware that "White dominated Courts" are prejudiced against blacks, especially foreign-blacks" - bullcrap, he just figured out blacks are minority. So it's when you get caught you start playing the race card. You can't throw up what you didn't eat. Jump on the plane if you think you are innocent.

There are evidence against this guy; the court system is not based on "they said". You produce evidence; the only reason the US didn't ask the UK to extradite him is because they've got bigger fish to fry, not because of anything else. So stop deceiving yourselves and think that's a victory for him. Simply put, they don't have his time. So he can just sit in Nigeria and know one country he'll never step a foot on till he dies.

5. "My suggestion is this: Put him on trial in a "neutral third country". Put all the evidence before the judge there and let him/her decide his guilt." - I believe this is a joke right? Neutral country....lol, pls go get yourself a copy of "Law and Order" and start from season 1.

I guess you should be the one that need a copy of Law and order to save u from sinking in your crass ignorance

if the US wants to put this guy on trial,how hard is it for them to follow due process,how hard is it for them to file for his extradition.

I assume u know every suspect is presumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law so why putting the cart before the horse,because they have some evidence against him doesn't mean the said evidence is definitely true,all evidences are either true or false.

And pls don't compare his case with Osama who happens to be a world known international terrorist who actually admitted to commiting the attrocities so I hope u can spot the difference.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by tit(f): 4:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Tinubu, IBB, OUK, Atiku, Gusau, OBJ are CIA agaents!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office / Soldiers Beat KEDECO Staff Members Over Disconnection Of Electricity In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.